SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Previews Empty Re: Previews

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Tuesday, July 08, 2014
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - -
NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE" (7/14)
Print This Document
note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download

ANDI SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE MEN TO THE TROPICAL PARADISE OF THE
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, BUT HER ASTONISHING CHOICE ALTERS HER
QUEST TO FIND LOVE, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE” 
“Episode 1009” – Romantic adventures await Andi and the final three men – Chris, Josh and Nick – as they travel to the beautiful island of the Dominican Republic. There is electricity and passion in the air during these sand and surf excursions as Andi continues to explore what her future would be like with these potential partners. She will spend special intimate time with each of the final guys and there are possible invitations to spend the night in a “fantasy suite.” Will Andi see another side to these bachelors? However, she makes a stunning decision that changes the direction of her journey to find love, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Andi and Nick take a helicopter ride to an uninhabited beach on Saona Island. As they romp in the crystal blue water, it’s undeniable that there is physical chemistry between them. But is there something more going on with this somewhat complicated man than he has let on? Later at a romantic seaside dinner, Nick finds a creative way of recapping their relationship and finally lets Andi know how he feels about her. But does that necessarily mean a trip to the “fantasy suite?”

Andi and Josh spend the day touring Santo Domingo, mingling with locals and playing a pickup baseball game with some children, which gives her a glimpse into what their future could be like. Later, Josh shares his innermost thoughts with Andi. Is he too good to be true? Can she really trust him with her heart? Andi feels herself falling for Josh, but even as he reiterates his love for her, her self-sabotaging habits might prevent her from offering him a card to the “fantasy suite.” Will she abandon her distrust and open up to the opportunity for love?

On the last date of the week, Andi meets Chris for a wonderful day of horseback riding in the country. The conversation is playful and flirtatious as usual, but she must figure out if her relationship with Chris is on the same level as her other two suitors. They meet for a hot, sensual oceanfront dinner and Chris bares his soul to Andi. This is exactly what Andi needed to hear – or is it?

The Bachelorette has traced a different path to love with each of these three men. Andi might be sure about what she wants for her future, but she is still very nervous of the unknown as she moves into this rose ceremony. Her remaining two contenders toast to meeting Andi’s family as their adventure continues in the Dominican Republic. Will her fairytale have a happy ending or is she headed for heartbreak?

The three remaining men are:

Chris, 32, a farmer from Arlington, IA
Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA
Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.
Cathy Rehl (212) 456-6749; cathy.rehl@abc.com
Mitch Messinger (818) 460-6532; mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com
http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr67847
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:16 pm

I expect this episode will be a real tear-jerker......

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:49 am

Here is the link to a preview of Andi and Chris' date (this may be a deleted scene when it is all done and said but it made me laugh).

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_597at2f3

Here is the link to a preview for episode 9.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_2ky96ajo

Last edited by SLA44 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:41 pm

She says her head and heart don't match up....oh, jeez...with her that could mean anything.

I think with Chris her heart is telling her that she wants to send him home next but her head is telling her "But he is so successful, has his own house that doesn't look like there was a cat fight in it, has tons of money....should I give that up?"

I think with Josh her heart is telling her, " I think I love this......." ok, who are we kidding. Her head is just saying "he is so hot and I want to jump his bones for the rest of my life."

With Nick.....I don't have the slightest clue what her heart or head is telling her since most people are wondering why she isn't running from him as fast as her short legs can carry her!
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:06 pm

I don't know the Press Release above says she needs to determine if her relationship with Chris is on the same level as hers with Josh and Nick.  Well Chris really wasn't given the same opportunities as Josh and Nick so of course it wouldn't be on the same level.  He was only given 1 1-on-1 date in the second episode and never given a group date rose where there was extra alone time spent together like she gave to Nick.  However, she did say that Chris was one of the nicest guys in the house - guess that is not a good thing after all.  She also said that Chris would swoop in and make things right for her and again I guess that was not important to her either.  

I think that Chris has already  been taken out of the head and heart mix.  Personally, I think she is making a big mistake in dismissing Chris but I think it will be the best thing for him and I hope they make him the new Bachelor lead.  

She keeps saying she has a mental connection with Nick and I guess she just has the hots for Josh but evidently not a mental connection - WTH?   Rolling Eyes 

As for Nick, I don't know what she sees in him or has ever seen in him or why she gave him the first impression rose.  Different strokes for different folks I guess.  I have also not been a fan of Josh - something just seemed off with him to me from the get go.  He talks so darn fast I don't know how anyone else can get a word in for one thing.  I wouldn't want to marry into that family either because it would be like having a boa constrictor around you all the time choking the breath out of you.  Those kids will never be able to cut the strings from their mother and I can see her with her nose in their business all the time.

So I guess the way I see it is which ever one of those two that she picks - they deserve each other.  All three of them seem to be me, me, me, types so I doubt there will be very many smooth spots in the road ahead for whoever gets the last rose and MeAndi.  JMHO

I will be glad when this season is over.  I wonder if the MTA will be another the Men Tell Nothing fest.  I hope they don't spend 3/4 of the time on Eric's tragic ending again.  I am very sorry about what happened to Eric but after Monday night I have had enough of that discussion but I'm sure it will be discussed as there will only be two of the men there that were present when his death was announced.  I have also heard that Ashley and JP will be there so who knows if the Men Will have time to Tell Anything. Scratch 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Agree about Josh's family, and especially his mother.  However, if Andi and Josh end up together, I think Andi will bare her fangs and do everything she can to break the apron strings.  We should not underestimate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:29 pm

SLA, you said, "She keeps saying she has a mental connection with Nick".....Is that a nice way of saying they are both mental? LOL
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:01 pm

rkc1960 wrote:SLA, you said, "She keeps saying she has a mental connection with Nick".....Is that a nice way of saying they are both mental? LOL
Previews 364074947 Maybe it means they both are mentally challenged - who knows what she means.  I think she was telling Nick's sister it meant they understood each other and could communicate easily. Confused 

Personally I don't know what she sees in Nick, but hey it's her choice and it sure wouldn't be mine.  I have never been able to warm up to him and just don't find anything attractive about him.  Previews 3818743426 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:29 am

DetailsCategory: BachelorettePublished on Friday, 11 July 2014 19:30
Previews Bachelorette_july14-leadTHE BACHELORETTE:
FANTASY SUITE DATES

Monday at 8/7c on ABC

ANDI SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE MEN TO THE TROPICAL PARADISE OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, BUT HER ASTONISHING CHOICE ALTERS HER QUEST TO FIND LOVE, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE

Romantic adventures await Andi and the final three men – Chris, Josh and Nick – as they travel to the beautiful island of the Dominican Republic. There is electricity and passion in the air during these sand and surf excursions as Andi continues to explore what her future would be like with these potential partners. She will spend special intimate time with each of the final guys and there are possible invitations to spend the night in a “fantasy suite.” Will Andi see another side to these bachelors? However, she makes a stunning decision that changes the direction of her journey to find love, on “The Bachelorette,” MONDAY, JULY 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. 

Andi and Nick take a helicopter ride to an uninhabited beach on Saona Island. As they romp in the crystal blue water, it’s undeniable that there is physical chemistry between them. But is there something more going on with this somewhat complicated man than he has let on? Later at a romantic seaside dinner, Nick finds a creative way of recapping their relationship and finally lets Andi know how he feels about her. But does that necessarily mean a trip to the “fantasy suite?”

Andi and Josh spend the day touring Santo Domingo, mingling with locals and playing a pickup baseball game with some children, which gives her a glimpse into what their future could be like. Later, Josh shares his innermost thoughts with Andi. Is he too good to be true? Can she really trust him with her heart? Andi feels herself falling for Josh, but even as he reiterates his love for her, her self-sabotaging habits might prevent her from offering him a card to the “fantasy suite.” Will she abandon her distrust and open up to the opportunity for love?

On the last date of the week, Andi meets Chris for a wonderful day of horseback riding in the country. The conversation is playful and flirtatious as usual, but she must figure out if her relationship with Chris is on the same level as her other two suitors. They meet for a hot, sensual oceanfront dinner and Chris bares his soul to Andi. This is exactly what Andi needed to hear – or is it?

The Bachelorette has traced a different path to love with each of these three men. Andi might be sure about what she wants for her future, but she is still very nervous of the unknown as she moves into this rose ceremony. Her remaining two contenders toast to meeting Andi’s family as their adventure continues in the Dominican Republic. Will her fairytale have a happy ending or is she headed for heartbreak?

The three remaining men are: 

Chris, 32, a farmer from Arlington, IA

Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA

Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.

http://tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/the-bachelorette/7793-the-bachelorette-fantasy-suite-dates

No video this time.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:48 am

It just grinds me every time they refer to Chris as a farmer.  He is so much more.  If they can embellish other people's occupations, and sometimes outright lie, why can't they find a more realistic word for this man who is a businessman, realtor, and obviously very successful.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdreindeer Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:44 am

I agree newto about Chris the farmer.  LOL...In reality, he is so much more than that and probably one of the most successful guys that has even been on this show.  

I am not sure what to think of Josh and his family.  Everyone says his tears were so real when he first came in with Andi and exchanging hugs.  I read some place that he had actually seen them all two days prior?  So wonder if all the tears was part of the act?  I think the matriarch mother will never allow the cords to be cut with any of those kids.   If Josh and Andi end up together, I see a constant battle with Andi vying for attention and come first in Josh's life.  Any woman going into that family will have to be comfortable with being along for the ride; I just don't see Andi taking the backseat for long.  JMO

As far as Nick----YIKES!!  Seems like a nice, big family but he is one strange guy.  Can't even begin to understand her attraction to him.  But, I suppose that's what makes the world go around.
sdreindeer
sdreindeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm

As I said somewhere (upthread?) I feel Andi is a force to be reckoned with.  If she wants Josh and they end up together, she will have her claws out and Josh's mother will end up with a lot of scratches.  JMHOFWIW.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:40 pm

I just don't see that as a harmonious relationship if she does pick Josh which I think she will.  I would be very surprised if it lasts.  I for one would not want to be part of that family and as into herself as Andi is I don't see happy trails ahead for that pairing.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Here is the link to a sneak peek at the daytime portion of Chris & Andi's date with one for Josh & Andi and then Nick & Andi that follow:

http://video.us.msn.com/watch/video/the-bachelorette-sneak-peek-chris-and-andi/5lg1ke3?src=v5
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top