Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Colton: Episode Talk

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:30 pm

Thank you rkc for bringing up the 8 months regarding Heather; I forgot to mention it.     Onyeka is most definitely the instigator.  She did and said so many things wrong and shady, dishonest and contradicting herself and I didn't feel like writing all about it, but that was an excellent synopsis. 

I thought Elyse knew what she wanted,   and then upon leaving, she said she thinks she's making a big mistake, so I was confused.   Hopefully she'll recognize she made the right decision after all, and she'll find someone better. Smile
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 pm

I agree what you and rkc say about Onyeka and Elyse.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:45 pm

IMO I think that Onyeka and Demi should be the next to leave.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Well this was a weird episode. Demi's plan backfired on her. She's been acting so dumb and immature that nobody was taking her seriously. She actually seems a few bricks short of a load. All that silliness about her mom and trinkets from prison was shockingly childish.

In the previews he says he doesn't deserve to be somebody's back up plan. Then it shows Cassie (I think it was her) in a car. Is she leaving? Does somebody's ex boyfriend show up? This one is making me want to go read the spoilers.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:07 am

Lots of unanswered questions.  The show's finally getting interesting.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:31 am

Who is not ready for a serious relationship?  Hannah B.  Maybe Heather.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:04 pm

i think Heather is emotionally young, not much life experience.
Hannah B is weird.
I get a bad feeling about the other Hannah. In the previews it looked like she was caught doing something. Of course it could be editing and taking things out of context.
I don't see romance with Tayshia

Drama has arrived
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:21 pm

Demi seemed so insincere when she was telling Colton that she was falling in love with him.  What she was saying didn't seem to match with how she was saying it.  It was like it was just a competition to her.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:11 pm

In the previews, they showed Hannah B as one of the hometown dates.  How did she get picked?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:In the previews, they showed Hannah B as one of the hometown dates.  How did she get picked?
Yeah wtf

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Wasn't that preview Colton introducing Hannah to his family? It's the other way around for home towns. It must be something different. They did that on Ari's season, he took someone to meet his parents.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:11 am

Oh my God.  That's worse.  What's wrong with Colton?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:45 am

So glad to see Demi leave. I agree with you Glitters, Demi telling Colton she is falling in love with him just came off like a game play to stay in it. I just love to see the ones that think too highly of themselves fall flat on their face.

So, three different people tried to warn Colton about the girls he is showing a lot of interest in. Interesting. The ones he seems to be the most into is Hannah G. and Cassie. On that one on one date he seemed to be really into Caelynn as well but they haven’t showed much about them in the last couple of episodes. I think some may have been referring to Hannah B. and Heather seems a bit too inexperienced to jump into this kind of relationship. I don’t think he is that into Tayshia even though I think she may think he is. I don’t see him with Kira either.

I agree with you again, Glitters. I was surprised in the preview that they showed that Hannah B. got a home town date. I wish she would stop with the “beast” thing. She just looks stupid doing it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:30 am

So much of the women throwing others under the bus as they were leaving  this season.  I think at least a couple of the ones who left  had been talking with each other about that and had a consensus.  For instance, Tayshia who hasn't left and Sydney talked about it.  I think the bachelor should come to his own conclusions at this point.  Colton believes everything the women say when they throw shade at other women, but I say it's still just the women's opinions about who's ready or there for the right reasons.  Not facts.  We'll see.  So far I still think he wasn't ready for the bachelor role.  It seems he rather admitted it himself.  Laughing

Looking forward to the fence jump.  I may not care as much what the reason is, just want to see the jump scene  j/k.  I don't think it'll be next week though; they're gonna make us wait. lol jk            Darn
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

thisoldmule wrote:Wasn't that preview Colton introducing Hannah to his family?  It's the other way around for home towns.  It must be something different.  They did that on Ari's season, he took someone to meet his parents.

Yes, he was introducing his family.  So she probably gets another 1 on 1.

Arie took someone to meet his family early on.  I almost thought Hannah B was getting a hometown date too  based on the preview.  Maybe she is later?  

Maybe production was trying to make that clip seem like a hometown date since they mixed it in with other end of the season material.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:50 am

I think ABC tries really hard to trick the viewers by their editing of previews.  It's really annoying and insulting. 

Glad to see Demi go - she was looking for fame or to be the next bachelorette.  Gross.

Katie dodged a bullet, she was much too mature for him.   I really like her and hope she finds someone outside of Bach Nation.  

I don't really care for any of the girls left - I think they are all immature.  Fitting for Colton, he has a lot of growing up to do as well.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm

You know Demi will be on BIP.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:You know Demi will be on BIP.
I'd put money on that too... Yuck.   For entertainment purposes, I suppose that would be good.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Yes I believe Demi secured her spot on BIP.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 pm

skt8word wrote:So much of the women throwing others under the bus as they were leaving  this season.  I think at least a couple of the ones who left  had been talking with each other about that and had a consensus.  For instance, Tayshia who hasn't left and Sydney talked about it.  I think the bachelor should come to his own conclusions at this point.  Colton believes everything the women say when they throw shade at other women, but I say it's still just the women's opinions about who's ready or there for the right reasons.  Not facts.  We'll see.  So far I still think he wasn't ready for the bachelor role.  It seems he rather admitted it himself.  Laughing

Looking forward to the fence jump.  I may not care as much what the reason is, just want to see the jump scene  j/k.  I don't think it'll be next week though; they're gonna make us wait. lol jk            Darn

HAHA fence jumping should be required on all future shows and CH chasing him down the road. Just what caused him to do that is what we need to know.

The women are putting so much doubt in his mind about all the others. He already saw Demi for what she was. Just her annoying giggle would be enough to make him run.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Dazz wrote:I think ABC tries really hard to trick the viewers by their editing of previews.  It's really annoying and insulting. 

Glad to see Demi go - she was looking for fame or to be the next bachelorette.  Gross.

Katie dodged a bullet, she was much too mature for him.   I really like her and hope she finds someone outside of Bach Nation.  

I don't really care for any of the girls left - I think they are all immature.  Fitting for Colton, he has a lot of growing up to do as well.

Cassie is the only one I see him with. The preview of her n a car looks like she is leaving. I hope not. I'm surprised he has kept Hannah B this long. Her 'roar' and talk about her inner beast is so childish. I'm not sure if Caelynn is ready to settle down. She is self absorbed. Hannah G. is all about their physical connection but nothing more.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:24 am

Hannah B. made some exit with that one nipple showing.  Laughing

Can't stand Kirpa or Tayshia.  Happy one of them was sent home.  

Cassie is my favorite and Colton has a special chemistry with her.  Would be surprised if she

is not the Fl.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:03 am

I agree.  Cassie in response to Kirpa, "This reeks of desperation."

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:09 am

Haha good catch. I actually looked for the nipple since it was brought up here.  It looks like it is actually a birthmark.  Otherwise it's a rather unnatural placement for a nipple. Smile

Cassie wasn't great at defending herself but maybe it's just her inexperience.  She's still rather young.  As an aside, the other show she was on, Young Once, is a show that follows young Christians.  I watched a few episodes and she definitely seemed so young.  At times I think she still does.  

I was getting to like Tayshia after week 5 but am really disappointed in her now, to say the least.  She's basing her statements to Colton  on hearsay from what Katie said  and her own speculations.  She should know better, considering what happened to Nicole and that Tayshia knew what Onyeka said or repeated  wasn't true.  
Kirpa too; she was also basing what she said on her opinions.  I said last week that it's just the women's opinions about who's ready or there for the right reasons, not facts -- I still think so -- and that the bachelor should come to his own conclusions at this point.  I hope Colton is starting to.  

Whatever compelled Caelynn to look for Colton to defend Cassie, I'm glad she did it.

Women Tell All episode is apparently on Tuesday, March 5. 

The finale is in two parts, Monday, March 11, and Tuesday, March 12.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am

I agree and why was what Katie said so important?  He wasn't even that close to her.  And when they said Cassie and Caelynn were the most defensive after something was said a couple of weeks ago.  These girls didn't have any hard evidence or concrete facts.  Usually it's the other way around where the group of girls is warning the bachelor about one person and they are right, but this time it was switched and the lead doesn't always make the right decision.  And what was with Hannah B's constant inane smiling?  It's like she is compensating for something she is lacking, like conversation.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top