Another Quartermaine Wedding!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Quartermaine Wedding! Empty Another Quartermaine Wedding!

Post by Freda3000 Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:11 pm

Ah, family traditions...so wonderful.   It wouldn't be a Quartermaine wedding without some chaos.  OMG Carly really pulled off a great con job on that evil nurse...  can't wait to see what twists ensue at the big event on Monday.   Not to mention.... seeing if Nelle finally gets her well deserved beat down.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Another Quartermaine Wedding! Empty Re: Another Quartermaine Wedding!

Post by FLPeaches Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:53 am

Woo hoo
no doubt she'll have to pay dearly for her great escape,
but wow, that was awesome!

nobody puts Carly in a corner... High five
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 pm

Freda3000 wrote:Ah, family traditions...so wonderful.   It wouldn't be a Quartermaine wedding without some chaos.  OMG Carly really pulled off a great con job on that evil nurse...  can't wait to see what twists ensue at the big event on Monday.   Not to mention.... seeing if Nelle finally gets her well deserved beat down.
so cool that Joss told Michael how she caught Twisted Evil Nelle lip-locking with Chase ~ and of course, the little psycho witch just happened to be eavesdropping.... 

and what if the pen Jason handed Ned was filled with disappearing ink ....   
now wouldn't that be karma? Giggle
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:01 am

FLPeaches wrote:
Freda3000 wrote:Ah, family traditions...so wonderful.   It wouldn't be a Quartermaine wedding without some chaos.  OMG Carly really pulled off a great con job on that evil nurse...  can't wait to see what twists ensue at the big event on Monday.   Not to mention.... seeing if Nelle finally gets her well deserved beat down.
so cool that Joss told Michael how she caught Twisted Evil Nelle lip-locking with Chase ~ and of course, the little psycho witch just happened to be eavesdropping.... 

OMG!!!  FLPeaches,  You are brilliant...that never crossed my mind!     So if she hadn't signed the marriage certificate....  They aren't legally married?  (I am guessing Michael would have used the same pen..)  Oh, this is just an awesome plot twist that I hope comes true.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 pm

I thought the same thing when Jason provided the pen - it would be just like him to do that to save Michael from a legal bond with Nelle ... and its a good thing since Nelle was listening to Joss and Michael because now she will probably start plotting to kill him and run off with Chase who she thinks is on her side... you're right - karma is coming for her ... and its about time!
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:04 am

FLPeaches wrote:

That was the first thing that came to mind and I also think Nelle signed the prenup with the disappearing ink pen as well thinking she was getting over on Michael.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jggoms Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 am

I agree Jason handed Ned a pen with disappearing ink.    Also agree Nelle used disappearing ink on the pre-nup.

Nelle:   "I did not sign that pre-nup, show me the money."
Jason:  No one signed the marriage license - you ain't a "widow" biotch.  Don't let screen door hit ya, but leave the baby.
jggoms
jggoms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Jason saves the day! Applause

I wonder if it was Michael's idea?
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:15 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:

That was the first thing that came to mind and I also think Nelle signed the prenup with the disappearing ink pen as well thinking she was getting over on Michael.
you guys are good, you should be the writers and even PI's for GH!  i only have one thing, well more-but-we know how slow GH unravels anything, and that's to add to all of your suggestions, and that's about the 'cologne'. they kind of skirted over that issue and not Joss telling anyone and especially Michael, that she must have picked it up at the house where it fell out of Nell's bag. only Ava touched on it and Griffin also said that Carly smelled the scent at the grave - but, it died there!  why are they SOOOO slow with this S L?  it seems like forever we read she was leaving and taped her last show!  So,  :crying1:she's still here, every day, on the screen! Gone are the days, decades ago, the 70's, 80's, where GH had the most "Action" packed, adventured packed, fast-paced, shows on all the Soaps!  they should have never gotten rid of the old writer's and the producer's. big mistake.  there's no adventure, action, or for that matter love in the afternoon. mostly a snooze fest.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:27 am

PCPD only has one detective now since Dante is gone. And cutie pie Chase is not that good...So no wonder they have to hire Curtis and Sam as investigators..And they got caught twice during searches...Mac was better than Jordan...And he's not even at his bar anymore.(just rolling around in the leaves with Felicia)..And the hospital has gone to h#&l.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:00 pm

I read somewhere that Valerie is coming back so maybe she will be a new partner for Chase - he can sure use the help since Curtis and Sam are useless.

Ava kissed Julian on the lips !  Who kisses their brother on the lips ?

Is it just me or is Nina's room at the Metro Court the same room as Margaux's which was also Peters room ?  I think it was also Finn's room and the room where Nina and Valentin first did the nasty Wink
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:39 pm

It probably is. I think one has a living room and one has the bed in the room and people have to sit on the bed. Griffin and Kiki just fell into bed after their clothes fell off. Dante and Lulu day on the end of the bed. Metro Court only has 2 floor plans. Long stay and one night stands..
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Sat on the end
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:08 am

The writers have done it again! So will Michael die without a will and that snake live as his merry widow??? Not fair! I didn't trust Chase to keep Michael safe. And Jason is over there rescuing Carly while her other son dies!?! And her tormentor lives to torment another day.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:19 pm

431902j wrote:The writers have done it again! So will Michael die without a will and that snake live as his merry widow??? Not fair! I didn't trust Chase to keep Michael safe. And Jason is over there rescuing Carly while her other son dies!?! And her tormentor lives to torment another day.

I thought Michael "dying" was all a part of his plot to get back at Nelle....   I think something is up... or, as Sherlock Holmes would put it....The game's afoot!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Something has gone wrong like Jason and Sonny feared...there was supposed to be a complete confession not a real wreck. Net it's on that dark road and the police can't there in time to save Michael. But they can get the baby delivered.And snake to the hospital.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:43 pm

Bet it's on that dark road
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:05 am

Eventually the baby switch will be discovered and Michael will get his son back..And then he will need a new love to mother his child. Kiki is out because of Griffin and Francesca is out because of Bensh. Are there any other eligible girls???

Just a giggle...Michael and Kristina aren't related by blood..Michael is Carly and A J's..And Kristina is Alexis and Sonny's..
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:39 am

431902j wrote:Eventually the baby switch will be discovered and Michael will get his son back..And then he will need a new love to mother his child. Kiki is out because of Griffin and Francesca is out because of Bensh. Are there any other eligible girls???

Just a giggle...Michael and Kristina aren't related by blood..Michael is Carly and A J's..And Kristina is Alexis and Sonny's..

"eventually..." being the key word...  I just hope it isn't around his 16th birthday!

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:55 pm

Freda3000 wrote:
431902j wrote:Eventually the baby switch will be discovered and Michael will get his son back..And then he will need a new love to mother his child. Kiki is out because of Griffin and Francesca is out because of Bensh. Are there any other eligible girls???

"eventually..." being the key word...  I just hope it isn't around his 16th birthday!
why should Francesca be OUT?  i like her for Michael and he was attracted to her before the sneaky Nell saw them at the table and ran over to show Francesca her 'belly'!  Michael doesn't seem to go for the 'good girl' types anyway.  Remember the gal he kinda rescued working as a hooker (i believe) and somehow got killed when a part of a building fell on her in another town?  they seem like a good fit to me and Michael always seems to be ready to give all his gals a "second" chance - but - then again, they all have a 'FATAL ENDING'.  His love life doesn't seem to bode well.  As long as the psycho never graces GH's door AGAIN, i hope he finds a new love interest and not Kiki, I like her with Griffin, and I'd love to see witchy Ava's stomach turn if they get together!  Ava belongs in prison, as does Nell.  Neither have a compassionate bone in their bodies!  oh yes, i'm sure most of you feel that Sonny always gets away with murder, doesn't pay for any crimes, and should go back (he was in prison ONCE) to prison.  But I don't agree!  Sonny has more compassion in his pinky, than those 2 have in their hands!  Sonny is all about family and even those close to him like Jason and Sam, and Sonny commits.  He takes care of his own!  Unfortunately because of his lifestyle, those around him are always in danger!  But he's so colorful and him and Carly are legends.   Very Happy

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Michael is so dull.  He needs someone new to bring out his fun side (if he has one).  Is it too crazy and far out to pair him up with nurse Amy ?

I've been a fair weather fan of GH since it turned into the Sonny & Carly show - i cant stand either of them.  Its my unpopular opinion that he's a lousy actor , and she is like fingernails on a chalkboard. 

I know they write Ava as bad but sometimes we get a glimpse of her heart and I love watching the actress play that part.  I have a feeling it will come out that she is not Kiki's mother after all which will explain why she is able to be so hateful towards her. 

I dont want Kiki and Griffin to end up together as I'm just not feeling the chemistry.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Amendment to my unpopular opinion above ... I said MB is a lousy actor and I have to take it back ... OMG ! he really got me with that scene with his Dad  Crying
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:50 am

When the writers let Sonny be 'human' you can see the excellent acting. Blame the writers for one dimensional characters. Our actors can only do so much with the scripts they are given. But our experienced actors can deal with ridiculous story lines and make them seem believable.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Sonny is neither a one dimensional character nor a bad actor!  In fact he plays many aspects to his character, mob boss, loving and caring family man, very loyal and trustworthy to those near and dear to him, tough and sympathetic at the same time, etc, etc,etc.  And this story line with Mike, his long, lost, Dad, proves it.  He's a fine actor and an integral part of GH and a great pairing with dynamite Carly. They are the top duo on GH

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 am

GH Senior wrote:Sonny is neither a one dimensional character nor a bad actor!  In fact he plays many aspects to his character, mob boss, loving and caring family man, very loyal and trustworthy to those near and dear to him, tough and sympathetic at the same time, etc, etc,etc.  And this story line with Mike, his long, lost, Dad, proves it.  He's a fine actor and an integral part of GH and a great pairing with dynamite Carly. They are the top duo on GH
Indeed
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top