Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding Empty Wedding

Post by moon0627 Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Maxie's dress was beautiful.  I am so glad she finally removed that weird silver coverup so we got to see the dress at last.  All the men were so handsome and the kids were adorable.  I love a wedding ♥  I just wish Maxie had looked more happy ... did the actress get botox or something ?
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Wedding Empty Re: Wedding

Post by wizkids32 Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Yes it was a pretty dress and she looked very lovely and I am happy that they finally got married

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:46 pm

I thought that she was getting married in a very fancy bathrobe. It was so big on her. When the ceremony started and she was in a beautiful dress, I was so relieved.

I thought that everything about the wedding episode was wonderful. I especially liked seeing Mac with his girls.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Wedding Empty Wedding and Griffin Question

Post by Freda3000 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 pm

I also thought Maxie looked beautiful in her dress and was relieved when it turned out what we saw at the beginning was some kind of robe.  However, I was very puzzled by all the fuss over Lucy not being able to get there to officiate and the talk of who could do it....with Griffin standing right there.  Ah, isn't he a Priest?   Couldn't he have performed the wedding ceremony?   What am I forgetting, if anything?

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:39 am

The piece about the officiate boggled me as well because it was so glaringly obvious.

The irony is that we know that the wedding is meaningless because we know that Claudette's death was faked. It's all so soapy but at least it's not another typical back from the dead storyline. I loved how someone on the other board said that deaths on GH are like the Rapture, because the bodies are just gone until the people return. it's a bit irreverent, but it did have its humor.

Did anyone else notice how Spinelli skipped from the vows to the kiss and never actually pronounced Maxie and Nathan husband and wife? I wonder whether that omission will be tied into the dissolution of the marriage when Claudette comes back.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:21 pm

awww..... Nathan asking his mom to dance..
♥️ that was so sweet Rose
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top