Which One?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which One? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which One?

Post by 431902j Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Blame the writers. (Not the actors. They have to perform whatever the scenes are.) And they don't necessarily write what the viewers want. 
But our G H actresses and actors are the most professional, and talented there are. We applaud their
performances.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 pm

lucyltn wrote:It's brutal over on the Soap Central message board, they're not liking Sam very much right now, cause she didn't dump Drew and run back to Jason.
I'm perfectly fine with the way Sam is handling the situation. She's putting her children first. Her husband is cpmpletely destroyed right now. She's loyal.  needs to be there for him. Sam is so strong, she stays strong for her family but she's in so much pain inside. Now that the truth is out, she reassures her husband and a few minutes later she's face to face with Jason, she doesn't need to say a word... he doesn't either... BUT: I think what they have is going to be like a forbiden love. 

Sam loves Drew with her heart but she loves Jason with her soul. I think Sam will make the sacrifice for her family's sake, Jason will make the sacrifice for Sam's sake. All of this can still be a wonderful love story. It is really sad but I love it already.
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Its quite a stretch to think of Jason and Drew as twins - especially when they are side by side with their totally different body types  Giggle  I was hoping that since Drew is now coming to terms with his real identity he will be more willing to accept Jason as his brother but its not going to happen if Jason makes a move on Sam.  I like Drew so much better than Jason so I hope Sam sticks with him  Cupid
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:26 am

RumbaPassion wrote:
lucyltn wrote:It's brutal over on the Soap Central message board, they're not liking Sam very much right now, cause she didn't dump Drew and run back to Jason.
I'm perfectly fine with the way Sam is handling the situation. She's putting her children first. Her husband is cpmpletely destroyed right now. She's loyal.  needs to be there for him. Sam is so strong, she stays strong for her family but she's in so much pain inside. Now that the truth is out, she reassures her husband and a few minutes later she's face to face with Jason, she doesn't need to say a word... he doesn't either... BUT: I think what they have is going to be like a forbiden love. 

Sam loves Drew with her heart but she loves Jason with her soul. I think Sam will make the sacrifice for her family's sake, Jason will make the sacrifice for Sam's sake. All of this can still be a wonderful love story. It is really sad but I love it already.

Ditto .......I'm liking the way Sam is handling the situation and I'm hoping she stays with Drew.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:36 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
RumbaPassion wrote:

Ditto .......
I'm liking the way Sam is handling the situation and I'm hoping she stays with Drew.
  High five  I'm with you.
no doubt she loved Jason with all her heart - and a part of her always will...
but maybe now she's in a different, more mature relationship..
I really love Sam & Drew Which One? - Page 2 Emo5
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:00 pm

but today, the Sam and Jason scenes were just heart-breaking,
I felt awful for them both.

it's so sad to realize that something so precious is over....
  Which One? - Page 2 Emo9
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:51 am

SB is a good actor but I never cared for Jason Morgan and his violent ways and I learned to like Jason with BM at the helm. The fact that Jason rejected her baby after she was raped ended that relationship for me for good.

I don't know how people could attack Sam. This is a nightmare for her. She is truly in love with two men. There is no right decision here and each one will break the other's heart. What I love is how Sam has grown and puts her family's welfare first now. All that she has to say is that I know that we made up, but I wasn't secure with you. My family was a target and you downright rejected my child after what Franco did to me. Drew is a man who loved me unconditionally. He made changes for our welfare. That was something that you could never do.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Franco (the James Franco version) played mind games with Jason and Sam...if I remember correctly there was no rape...just the illusion. And it made them both upset
and angry. But Jason either accepted Danny as his or the
test results proved it, but he and Sam and the baby were
together when Jason got the call about Bernie.

Liz had the lab results and lied to Jason, but she confessed to him and that ended their relationship because they believed little Jake was dead so there was nothing to keep them together.

When Nik told Liz that Jake Doe was really Jason  she with held that information in order to keep 'Jason'
for herself.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:54 am

believeinme246 wrote:SB is a good actor but I never cared for Jason Morgan and his violent ways and I learned to like Jason with BM at the helm.
The fact that Jason rejected her baby after she was raped ended that relationship for me for good.

I don't know how people could attack Sam. This is a nightmare for her. She is truly in love with two men.
There is no right decision here and each one will break the other's heart.

What I love is how Sam has grown and puts her family's welfare first now. All that she has to say is that I know that we made up, but I wasn't secure with you. My family was a target
and you downright rejected my child after what Franco did to me.
Drew is a man who loved me unconditionally. He made changes for our welfare.
That was something that you could never do.
although I;ve always enjoyed SBu as Jason, I just really love BM's Drew for our Sam.
it is such a difficult situation, so heart-breaking, but everything that you've written ~
these are my feelings, too.
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:00 am

In my perfect happy world BM/Drew will turn out to be

Jason Quartermaine when the good doctors start trying to access

his Drew Cain memories.  I hope that JQ memories come back to him

instead.  In my perfect happy world SB/Jason can always be Jason Morgan

even if he gets Drew Cain memories back.

The loss of JQ was a tragedy to my perfect happy world.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:29 pm

OMG I'm reading on other boards WOW they are really hating on Sam, I don't get it Confused her life was thrown upside down and in a blink of an eye she is suppose to drop Drew who is the father of her daughter and run back to Jason......I think both Jason and Drew need to give Sam a break and let her work out her feelings ......just saying the Sam hate is a bit much for me.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Help  sure, it's an intense storyline, very emotional... and everybody's got an opinion...
but it's such a shame that people can be so hateful ~ don't they get that it's just entertainment? Duh

Which One? - Page 2 DRY6SGeWkAAmqnD

Steve Burton‏Verified account @1SteveBurton

Which One? - Page 2 DRY1z8_VQAAHB54
Please stop. Which One? - Page 2 1f44a-1f3fb There is no ill will with @kellymonaco1 or #BillyMiller.

We are a team of actors telling a story. We are a team delivering the story we are given.

No hate. No fan wars. We we one. Smile 

10:02 PM - 18 Dec 2017
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Wow! Some fans must be extremely hateful for the actors to come out with these tweets.  Thats just plain crazy.  I dont get it - especially since I never cared for the strong silent type of Jason and prefer Sam with Drew who is a more gentle man - but thats just me ...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:56 pm

The actors have things in perspective. They are just doing their job. 

Some of the viewers get so caught up in the story that they lose their own objectivity. 

We appreciate the talented actors and actresses who
portray their characters so believably that they inspire such devotion from viewers. 

But the characters are just roles the actors play. The actors must do whatever is written in the scripts, whether the viewers like the script or not. (The actors may not like the scripts either, but they have to play the part as written anyway.)

I liked the comment about "as a team". G H has the most talented performers and is the longest lasting soap on screen. They must be doing something right.

"Yea Team"
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum