Which One?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which One? Empty Which One?

Post by gh5fan Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm

So which of these is legal?

One, two, both none?

Sam and NuJason divorced to reboot their relationship from scratch.

Then they married again.

Who is married to whom or not married to whom?
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Which One? Empty Re: Which One?

Post by MPchimesin Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:58 am

Well with this soap who knows where they are going to take this, it could turn out she is legally married to both of them and she will have to decide who she wants.  Guess they will get what they want ......we all have to stay tuned in to see where this ride ends.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:49 am

I don't think you could divorce someone if they are not there to sign, so I think that her previous marriage was the legal one.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:47 pm

I have to wonder if SB's Jason was declared dead will that come into play here????

Will they go their Confused does it even mean anything Dizzy
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Diane and Alexis (in their professional capacity) will most likely be brought into this, too..
besides Sonny, Carly, Michael, and of course, Sam and Elizabeth, Franco, and little Jake,,,
I'm sure Ned will be shocked, but Monica is going to completely freak out - too bad Tracy isn't here.

and how and where does Robin fit in, shouldn't she be returning for the big reveal? didn't she medically experiment on one of the Jasons?
oh geez - and crazy Heather...  Crazy (so, is this her big secret from years ago (?)
' I know something the Q's don't know ' ...

so far, I really can;t make much sense of anything - and with all the re-writing of history that will probably take place -
maybe we're just supposed to sit back and be entertained..  Confused 
this storyline is basically only beginning and I already feel like my head's about to explode.
 Dizzy
soapy good drama, though.  Popcorn

ps) but I still reallllly love Billy Miller's version.
 ♥️
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9fI7IoeY4

Found this youtube video that shows that Jason was indeed declared legally dead.

So (in this clip) Sam would have had to declare him alive to divorce him in order to marry Patrick.

Since Jason was declared alive, then divorced by Sam and then remarried to BM Jason,

she and SB Jason are not married any more. Don't know if her marriage will still stand now that BM Jason's

name is in question.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 pm

I was glad Diane was able to decide without any pressure.

BM/Jason seems too insecure about losing everything.
SB/Jason would let him have everything.

When BM first came on the show, he had been brainwashed by Helena on Cassadine Island where
Robin was. He has recently remembered being on
Cassadine Island. So if Robin believed he was Jason
(because there was only one Jason back then), and he
looked like Jason, until he was run over and completely rebuilt then she accepted the new Jason just like everyone else did. But if she is exposed to SB, she will know from his personality. Carly and Sonny and Diane
know him from that, not just his face. 
BM might have Jason's memories (but he didn't at first)
but they are nothing alike. 
Anyway, BM/Jason and Sam are married and have Scout. That is a separate issue from Sam having Danny
and Liz having Jake by SB/Jason.  So if Sam has accepted (and she's having doubts) BM as her husband, then that leaves SB free.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Which One? Empty Losing Love for BM-Jason

Post by Freda3000 Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Is it just me - I am getting really annoyed with BM-Jason and his anger and hostility towards SB-Jason.  The man who he thinks is an imposter has the face of Jason Morgan and the memories, not to mention the personality.   BM-Jason is very different and I think SB-Jason's return is making a  lot of folks do some reconsidering.   I am hoping BM-Jason will begin to realize he needs to get to the bottom of what happened, work with SB-Jason and work this out.   It seems a sure thing they are brothers.   I guess deep inside he may be afraid that Sam will abandon him...so I think a lot of the burden is on Sam to figure out who she will stay with no matter what develops.   Oi Vay, what a story line!   I guess I feel that SB-Jason is the real Jason (as opposed to Andrew) and how awful that he has lost 5 years of his life to this mystery.   I sure hope someone finds Andre and gets to the bottom of this soon.... no dragging this out for months....

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:44 pm

Now i'm hoping it turns out BM is the real Jason and patient 6 was Drew who was injected with Jason's memories - i want it to blow up in all their (Carly/Sonny) disbelieving faces after the way they've been treating BM.  Plus i want Franco to be a hero and friend to BM after all this...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:52 pm

So is Andrew going to be Oscar's long lost father. And is
SB really Andrew, because he didn't seem to recognize Kim, and so is BM really Andrew??????

When BM first came to Port Charles, he looked like SB
because Robin accepted him as Jason. But then, when he was run over and had to be recreated, he had no
memories and was called Jake Doe.

My head hurts.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:05 pm

So today BM thinks he recognized Kim??? So will Oscar have Scout as a baby 1/2- sister??

Was BM a Navy Seal???Or is there another Jason out there? Triplets? Is it Franco?

Heather would know.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:09 am

I don't know who will turn out to be who but it's starting to get on my nerves enough already!!!! 

It was fun for awhile but they are dragging this out way to long for my liking Pull hair
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:57 pm

I know, right ? Its driving me crazy !  But knowing how soaps work, Kim and Oscar will claim BM/Jason as their Andrew/father and then later it will turn out that SB/Jason is the actual Andrew after all... Laughing
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jggoms Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:04 pm

moon0627 wrote:Now i'm hoping it turns out BM is the real Jason and patient 6 was Drew who was injected with Jason's memories - i want it to blow up in all their (Carly/Sonny) disbelieving faces after the way they've been treating BM.  Plus i want Franco to be a hero and friend to BM after all this...

I like the plot you lay out, moon627.  Here's hoping!
jggoms
jggoms

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Again, excellent actors. Proves they are so talented and can overcome whatever the writers give them. Even if it doesn't make sense.

SB is familiar to us. And BM was chosen to play the
role to explain SB's disappearance from the show.
It was hard for some of us to accept him since SB
had been playing the part for so long. Both as Jason
Q and Jason Morgan and as Sonny's brother in law when he was married to Courtney and uncle to Michael and godfather to Morgan who was named for him. (We remember the closeness he felt toward Lila
and he took her maiden name for his 'not a Q' last name.)

But BM is so believable in his anger and vulnerability.
We have finally come to accept him as Sam's soul mate.

And then SB came back.

For a soap opera it's exciting with all the twists and turns, 'believe it or not', and the actors touch us with their performances.  Glad they are both staying.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 am

I agree. Both BM and SB are amazing in this S/L.

I can't wait to see how this all turns out. Popcorn

But it is going to hard to accept if BM is really Jason & SB is Andrew. hairpull

It's just that Steve plays Stone Cold from the heart.
Sunny
Sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:29 pm

Sunny wrote:But it is going to hard to accept if BM is really Jason & SB is Andrew. hairpull

It's just that Steve plays Stone Cold from the heart.
I so agree with you, Sunny!   I just think BM is different from the Jason we knew... and Steve (not just because of his face) is  THE Jason - the Stone Cold - that we knew for so long.  I am hoping that BM will find out who he really is and be able to regain his true memories and still be a part of the Q family etc.   The really hard road will be Sam's....  coming to grips with who she really loves and wants to be with, not to mention explaining it all to the kids.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Are we really going to find out tomorrow??????

I have said it before that I don't really care who will be Jason I love both actors and I'm just glad they will both be on the show......Any-who.....I have a theory remember Helena use to call BM/Jason solider boy well Andrew was a Navy Seal so will BM be Andrew.  That means Helena knew all long that BM wasn't the real Jason and what was the curse Helena gave Sam on her death bed......no really what was it I can't remember.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:55 pm

SB/Jason didn't ever show a lot of emotion. As Stone
Cold he just killed folks that needed killing. He wasn't
a psychopathic murderer (like Ava) He was always fond of Carly
 and took care of Michael when he was a baby, he was angry with Courtney when she took risk that lost their baby, he was fond of Robin, he was on again off again in love with Liz, but he showed anger at Franco
(again, James Franco, not Roger as Franco because they didn't know what to do with 'Todd' when he and 'McBain' were allowed back on G H) while Sam was pregnant.
So his anger at 'Franco' from the past is understandable.
And today he had what for him was a smile when he
saw Spinelli. 
He doesn't want to cause Sam any problems. He
seems appreciative of Sam naming her baby after 'his'
sister Emily.
So if he just has the memories but not the emotions,
he is sure pretending very well.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:23 pm

moon0627 wrote:Now i'm hoping it turns out BM is the real Jason and patient 6 was Drew who was injected with Jason's memories - i want it to blow up in all their (Carly/Sonny) disbelieving faces after the way they've been treating BM.  Plus i want Franco to be a hero and friend to BM after all this...
well, i haven't posted for quite some time now, so here goes and it's a long one: I am NOT at all happy SB is back or that they are making him the real Jason (yeah i know he is) - but BM is a much, much, better and all around "Actor", than he is!  I've waited to say this to see, and now it's out, so I'll comment on my disapproval and views: 

Can't stand SB, he left and his reason was a LIE! Obviously, he doesn't MIND THE COMMUTE and being away from his family! So I guess the distance isn't a factor now, unless he's sick and bored with TN!  the writer's stink, so does the hot shot producer, FV, TPTB, and changing the GH history, makes me sick!  Sam finally grew up and loves BM, who is a perfect Jason! Who shows emotion, who is ultimately concerned with his family and safety first!  What was Burton concerned with? Carly and Sonny, and shooting, and danger! 

i'm sick to my stomach they ALL rushed to bring SB back, just because he got too big for his britches, after his award!   so now he comes back to mess up and break up Sam's marriage! And I say this in all honesty to you all, and not looking to pick a fight, but this is the truth!  Most of you, who are all singing the praises of SBurton and saying he's so great and the one and only Stone Cold, nobody else could be as good, yadda, yadda, yadda, etc.   all forget how again, most of you,  bad mouthed Burton, lousy actor, one face and no words, staring and no dialogue and let's not forget the name calling - him a "borg", and sick of the violence, the mob, and just not considering Burton as a good actor - PERIOD!  So now, he's the cat's meow to everybody, and stick it to BM, who is MY favorite for the JaSam pairing!  No SB, BMiller owns the part, and they better not ditch or exit him, nor make "SAM" leave him, and go back to that jerk, who needs to grow up from being the teenage delinquent he was 20 yrs ago, with no responsibility at all. 
  If Sam doesn't stand by her man, I mean Billy M. her husband, and the man she "loves"  then i'm out. She has a normal, married, life - not hopping on the bike and darting bullets.   she herself wanted him away from Sonny and his messed up life, with all the danger!   She can still have excitement and good parts with BM, if the "writer's"  knew anything about writing good scripts, without changing the history of GH and making up fantasy S L's.  Frank V stinks, and listened to MB- Sonny, who wanted SB back by talking him into it.    Sick of them both!  And Carly also, not my fav anymore! Carly, Nosy, loud mouth, up in everybody's business.  And all these, one-sided S L's, which are all to support the return of the "golden boy" traitor, who left to follow his writer friend, and not for being away from his family and moving them to a better place.  So again, the distance doesn't matter.  The no talented guy, who stared for most of the 20 yrs, and push everyone else on the sidelines, or write the all the S L's around him and this one,  just, to make some sense to it all...  well, it doesn't, not too me, and i'm more than miffed at his return and him coming back to mess up my favorite couple!  People writing posts like they "better not make BM Jason, and they're out" - well, looks like they want to force BM out, and keep SB and his 2 side-kicks, front and center and the heck with the rest of the cast!  so, if SAM goes back to him, then i'm gone, finished with GH.  And for all those who make a big deal out of "who" she's married too claiming it's SB, I disagree, as SB Jason, was "legally" declared dead - and so - she is married to BM.  and that's all folks...... pee ode, annoyed, and extremely angry!!
Mad Hissy fit

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:11 am

Me too GH Senior......very disappointed with the outcome although I don't mind that SB has returned.  I just think they blew a chance to mix things up and make everyone freak out just a bit.  I sure hope Sam stays with Drew and as for Jason taking back ALL of his assets I beg to differ, who do you think has been handling them for the past five years, I think they need to work things out on that end!!

I read things on other boards and we are not alone so many people are pissed off.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:51 pm

Right on GH Senior !  I'm disappointed altho I guess I knew it was going to turn out this way ... but I'm mostly afraid of where it goes from here.  I was so happy with the way Sam was settled happily ever after (or so we thought) and they were changing direction by acquiring the publishing company and working at the magazine and living a more quiet family life so now this throws a real wrench in all of that.  I'm scared that Sam will naturally gravitate toward her original love with Jason and Drew will be curious to know more about his real life and history with Kim and discover that he is Oliver's father ... boo hoo ... makes me sad Crying or Very sad
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyltn Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:09 pm

I was disappointed too, I never cared for Jason til BM took over the role, he won me over, I just want Sam to stay with Drew. Very Happy
lucyltn
lucyltn

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyltn Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:12 pm

It's brutal over on the Soap Central message board, they're not liking Sam very much right now, cause she didn't dump Drew and run back to Jason.
lucyltn
lucyltn

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 pm

lucyltn wrote:It's brutal over on the Soap Central message board, they're not liking Sam very much right now, cause she didn't dump Drew and run back to Jason.
They must be die-hard Steve Burton fans ... i never was - i much prefer Billy Miller - the actor and the character Cheer
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum