The Bachelor, 2018

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by therealdfshary Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Lesallee wrote:Okay blue, there is an Olympic thread in Community
Lounge under Sports. Now FHM won't have to throat punch us.
Remember when you told me that you knew what happened at end of Bach because you read RS?? Well tonight all that info came onto my F/B page. Can't imagine where it's coming from. If others got that nobody will be shocked.  Laughing
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Well....it's obvious to me who he will choose.  He is smitten with Lauren.  I will say, I loved her parents, especially her dad. She did open up more tonight, and of all the girls, I see him with her the most.  I knew when he met Tia's family, she was toast.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:55 am

Arie had the best connection with Becca and Lauren's families.  Lauren does
bear a physical resemblance to Emily so maybe that's part of the attraction.
Good move by Arie in winning her dad's approval by mentioning his
trip to visit the troops in Iraq.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:05 am

Don't you think Kendall looks like Emily as much as Lauren does?  I think Kendall is more attractive like Emily was, but I guess that doesn't really matter in this.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:07 am

Well I've been "spoiled" so tonight was rather anti-climatic for me. Celebrity BB made me mad with a ridiculous episode. At least I had the joy of Tessa and Scott with their wonderful gold medal dance.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 am

Babs2147 wrote:Arie had the best connection with Becca and Lauren's families.  Lauren does
bear a physical resemblance to Emily so maybe that's part of the attraction.
Good move by Arie in winning her dad's approval by mentioning his
trip to visit the troops in Iraq.
I think she looks the most like Emily too. I think that is part of it. She is really pretty and they do seem to have the best connection, now that she seems to be opening up.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:44 pm

I did not feel bad for Tia.  She was talking smack about what Arie see's in Kendall and how it makes no sense.  Who is she to decide?  UGH  Bye Beyotch!!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:52 pm

shayvo wrote:Well....it's obvious to me who he will choose.  He is smitten with Lauren.  I will say, I loved her parents, especially her dad. She did open up more tonight, and of all the girls, I see him with her the most.  I knew when he met Tia's family, she was toast.

ITA !  Lauren's family was the most "normal" ? And he does appear to be in love with her ♥️ and she with him so there must be some serious editing going on since it certainly wasnt apparent by the couple of dates they had.

I hate to say it but Tia's family set off music from the movie Deliverance in my head Pull hair

Those previews once again made me think that Becca's ex-boyfriend is going to turn up... no one else mentioned any exes so who else could it be ...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 pm

moon0627 wrote:
shayvo wrote:Well....it's obvious to me who he will choose.  He is smitten with Lauren.  I will say, I loved her parents, especially her dad. She did open up more tonight, and of all the girls, I see him with her the most.  I knew when he met Tia's family, she was toast.

ITA !  Lauren's family was the most "normal" ? And he does appear to be in love with her ♥️ and she with him so there must be some serious editing going on since it certainly wasnt apparent by the couple of dates they had.

I hate to say it but Tia's family set off music from the movie Deliverance in my head Pull hair

Those previews once again made me think that Becca's ex-boyfriend is going to turn up... no one else mentioned any exes so who else could it be ...
That family....OMG!!  I knew when I saw them, Tia was going home. Could you imagine them as your in laws, when Ari comes from a nice, sophisticated, classy family?  Lauren's family was the most like Ari's and it looks like they have the most in common, which I didn't see until last night.  I agree, the editing has been hiding it on her part, but with him, it has been very apparent for the last few weeks that she is the one.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:29 pm

therealdfshary wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Okay blue, there is an Olympic thread in Community
Lounge under Sports. Now FHM won't have to throat punch us.
Remember when you told me that you knew what happened at end of Bach because you read RS?? Well tonight all that info came onto my F/B page. Can't imagine where it's coming from. If others got that nobody will be shocked.  Laughing
That has never been on my FB newsfeed; all my info came from RS. I wonder why you got it. Even my one Bach FB group that permits spoilers doesn't seem to have the final twist,
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 pm

Well I guess it isn't Tia's boyfriend who comes for his woman.  The only other one who talked about an ex is Becca.  

A twist, Lesalee?  Just when it seems so apparent who he chooses you tell me there is twist.  The plot thickens.

Enough with the weiner jokes from Tia.  I don't know where Tia got her good looks from.  The Deliverance reference hit the nail on the head, moon.  LOL

Lauren looked beautiful in those close ups.  WOW  Scratching my head how she could fall in love so quickly when she said she puts guys in the friend zone for 6 months.  The editing has made her seem so blah and unfriendly with the other girls and like a robot like another poster said.  I just don't get it.  Maybe if they had shown more of the good things from the beginning then it would have been too obvious.

Arie did a good job with all the parents.  He is one cool guy.

At least Kendal was honest when Arie asked her if she could be engaged.  That little scene with rats and saying it was Krystal going bye bye was funny.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:37 am

I don't think there was any editing involved.  Arie likes a boring and blah woman.  I guess they both can't have charisma.  I can see what member of her family Lauren got her personality from.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:29 am

---Week 8---
And my winner is... Lauren The Smoking Hot Robot
Arie shockingly turned out to be a pretty great Bachelor Cant believe he sent Tia home
Great episode

Last edited by Vapor8 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:44 am

Advance word says you don't want to miss the Women Tell All. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 am

I felt bad for Tia. She apparently fell really hard for him. They try to have you believe that the lead is so conflicted by who they are going to choose from the last few but the heart wants what the heart wants (or other body parts, lol) so I don’t really believe that. Tia told him all along what she was feeling so he shouldn’t have led her on so she wouldn’t be so crushed. Yes, Tia’s family is not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m not sure that that was the nail in the coffin for her. I just don’t agree with the leads telling multiple people that they are falling for them because that is just cruel. It used to be that they weren’t allowed to say anything like that. Now it is just commonplace and I think they are doing that to get more of a heartbroken reaction from people when they are dumped. Very cruel indeed.

I like Kendall, but I think she is the female version of Peter in that it is now clear that she doesn’t want an engagement at the end of this. Don’t get me wrong, I would like to think that these people would take their time, but so much shade was thrown at Peter and the stance he took. How is this any different? Even Kendall’s twin said that she didn’t get the sense that Kendall felt that much for Arie. That whole HTD of Kendall’s left a big question mark over her and Arie. When Arie pulled her aside at the rose ceremony and asked her if she was ready for an engagement I think she made it clear what her feelings were. So why did he go back in and pick her over Tia? All that was just for show. He knows he isn’t going to choose either one of them so it didn’t really matter.

I’ve had the feeling for some time now that Becca K was going to be in the F2. It has only become apparent in the last week or two that Lauren would be the other one. I sure hope there are other things between them that we haven’t seen because she sure comes off as dull. All you heard was how quiet she’s is and he wasn’t sure he was going to keep her if he didn’t see another side of her. Then you see her tell him she is falling for him...ummm, the same girl that says she puts guys in the friend zone for 6 months and it takes her a while to trust guys. Huh? All the sudden he is all in? Just weird. Out of all the families for HTD Lauren’s family seemed to be the most well off. I sure hope that didn’t play a part in his choices. In my experience its the ones with more money that tend to judge you if you aren’t in the same class as them and the ones that aren’t as wealthy are more down to earth. I’m not saying it is always that way, I’m just saying that i would like to think that someone’s wealth doesn’t play a part in choosing someone to be with. My ex MIL always told her granddaughters that it’s just as easy to marry a rich man then it is a poor man. WTH?! I don’t miss her one bit!!!! LOL!

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:50 am

I didn't think it was Tia's family that put Arie off either.  I thought Tia's brother was nice and her father too.  I liked Tia, but not for Arie and she does seem more catty than the others.  Yes, a family having money doesn't prove that they will have class or be nice.  Down to earth is more preferable.  Lauren's family also came across as pretty conservative, which I'm not sure how conservative Arie is.  I could understand Kendall feeling the way she did and it did seem pretty realistic given the situation.  At least she was honest about it.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:12 pm

I don't get the whole people freaking out about bachelors falling for more than one girl. Relax. It's totally Plausible.

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:44 pm

I don’t think anyone here is freaking out about it. I can understand when it comes down to the final two that you might second guess yourself, but having that much indecision over four people, I don’t buy it. Just my opinion. Everyone can have their own.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Lesallee wrote:Advance word says you don't want to miss the Women Tell All. 
I can just imagine!   LOL!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 am

Lesallee wrote:Advance word says you don't want to miss the Women Tell All. 
No doubt.  I knew it would be a good one.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:35 am

BWG.....oh I sure hope the engaged couple work out.  Mostly so we don't have to see 
__________? (no spoiler)  on these shows again.  That couple is as unexpected as Carly and Evan.

btw, everyone here, thanks for not posting any spoilers this season.  I think this is the longest I have gone without seeing spoilers since almost the beginning of this show.  It's not easy sometimes but so far so good.  This season is baffling.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:07 am

thisoldmule wrote:BWG.....oh I sure hope the engaged couple work out.  Mostly so we don't have to see 
__________? (no spoiler)  on these shows again.  That couple is as unexpected as Carly and Evan.

btw, everyone here, thanks for not posting any spoilers this season.  I think this is the longest I have gone without seeing spoilers since almost the beginning of this show.  It's not easy sometimes but so far so good.  This season is baffling.
Happy for you.  Apparently there are more spoilers on the Internet this season than in the past?  Resist the urge to look Eek!
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 am

I'm not sure why Arie had to speak with Kendall before the last elimination.  She still wouldn't say she was ready for an engagement (good, she was honest).  Was he just hoping to justify his decision as to the elimination?  Maybe she gave a sufficient response.  I'm not sure he was really conflicted before speaking with her, over who to eliminate.

I didn't like that Tia said Kendall makes the least sense when it comes to a relationship with Arie.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 am

I sort of think it was a case of the show required three ladies going into the finale and Arie knew Tia wasn't for him in any way. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:57 am

E! says Bekah and Tia are both 2 fan favorites for the Bachelorette and both say they are interested.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top