The Bachelor, 2018

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor, 2018 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor, 2018

Post by Dazz Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:47 am

Oh Arie - It's written all over his face.  He was so BORED with Lauren, it was almost awkward.  She knew it too.  I think she had a little too much wine for her first date, haha.  It made her chatter about pointless thing - he just started eating and hardly made eye contact.  I knew she was a goner.
Annaliese from bumper cars to dogs.  I wonder if she was in a bubble her whole childhood.  Yikes,  you could see that lack of chemistry from a mile away.

I wish Krystal would just be herself and let that inner bitch out!  She is SO full of herself and that voice makes me cringe.  Why can't people just be their own person?   I love how she is trying to get that "sympathy" from fans by telling her "awful story" about her upbringing.  Ugh, girl PLEASE!  She is so fake, I want to scream.  Then giving the other contestants advice on what to do, how condescending?

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:49 am

Also, does anyone notice that Arie's cheeks are always a weird yellowish color?   I wonder if the make-up team is using that green makeup because his face turns red a ton from emotions?

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:44 am

Watching Bekah last night I started to wonder just how serious she is about this whole thing. She often appears to be treating it like a game. Of course she is very young, only 22 and I don't know that she is dedicated to finding a husband. Arie obviously likes her but if he is truly searching for a long term relationship I don't think Bekah is the one. I like the girl but I have some niggling questions about her motivations.  
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:50 am

I am loving the young one with the short hair, she has more confidence and maturity than most of the other women on there. Plus the sexual chemistry with Aerie seems off the charts with those two. 
He seems to really be into the girl that he gave the Louboutins to...I am not sure why because she just seems SO basic. 

At the start of the show, I liked Aerie but now that is starting to wear off. He seems boring and doesn't really contribute much to the dates. Take away the exciting activities and all that's left is his glazed over look where he is just waiting for the girls to finish talking so he can make out them. But then again that's what I would be doing if I was in shoes as well!
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:03 pm

I agree with you about Bekah.  She should be the next bachelorette if she doesn't win.  She is just fun to watch.  I agree with you about the other girl, Becca.  She is basic and blah.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 pm

Both Becca and Bekah are my favorites.  Loved Bekah in her cat suit for the wrestling altho the wrestling itself is so dumb. I expected the dog acts to be fun but they were surprisingly dull - and Annaliese cried again - apparently her childhood was a traumatic mess.  She never caught on with Arie so it was no surprise that he showed her the door.  Same with Bibiana - i figured she was toast when she complained to Arie about Krystal - thats always a death knell.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 am

I know a lot of people are fans of Bekah, but I agree with Lesallee. I highly doubt her motivation for doing this is to get engaged to a man much older then her and get married and have babies. She may seen more mature compared to other 22 year olds but in my opinion she still comes off as immature at times. And she also comes off as a bit promiscuous as well. Don’t anyone throw stones....it’s just my opinion.

Krystal is so fake. She acts like a bitch towards the other girls in her PI’s but smiles and tries to act nice to their faces. And that voice! It is driving me insane. You listen to her in regular conversations and she doesn’t talk like that. Only when Arie is around. Someone please tell me he isn’t that gullible.

The one on one with Lauren came off odd. She seemed fine on the first portion of the date and even said she was comfortable around him. Why then after a whole day with him did she all the sudden act like that? And I wish they would stop making these leads pick up that damn rose when they’re getting ready to send them packing. It just comes off as cruel.

That wrestling date was terrible from start to finish. I know those two women were professional wrestlers but they did come off very harsh and mean. I would have had a hard time if they got all up in my grill too.

I think that girl Jenna is a odd one. They haven’t showed much interaction between her and Arie but from what they have shown she is a bit weird.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:11 am

Bekah's fun to watch.  Perhaps they'll make her Bachelorette in a few years.  She's too young right now.  I have a suspicion she doesn't care to get married.  So she tells Arie she doesn't need him.  lol.  Apparently she has modeling photos, so that may go to her motivation to go on the show.

I rather like Arie, but the kissing scenes with him usually gross me out.  He was so lusting after Jenna when she was straddling him.  He says, "I can't think of any questions right now.  I don't have any questions" ... at least he's honest?

I thought the dog walk/dog show date would be unexciting compared to other dates, but I was excited to watch it on TV since I was there when they were filming.  It was open to the public.  I didn't have a great vantage point for the dog show and was hoping to see an interesting dog show when it was finally on TV, but there was not much more that aired on TV than what I saw in person.  Annaliese gave a longish interview in her all black outfit for about maybe ten minutes, and they didn't air any of that.  Not surprising though.  It was hard to hear but what I could hear was nothing super interesting.

I feel kind of sorry for Annaliese.  The powers that be find out what contestants' fears are and make that part of the dates.  She got hit twice on group dates with activities that involve objects of her fears.  I can sympathize with a fear of dogs especially since she was attacked by a dog.  But a trauma with bumper cars?  Anyway, so then she was given the task to pick up dog poop.  And then nighttime comes and she has an awkward time with Arie.  I think she's probably a sweet person on and off the show.  But I don't blame Arie for letting her go.  He just wasn't into her.

I sympathize with Bibiana for not getting time with Arie after the crew probably helped her set up the romantic setting.  But I'm rather glad she's gone.   She said a prayer for one of the girls to get bitten, after they found out about the dog date, and I still think she has anger management issues.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapor8 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:18 pm

1. Lauren S. - Blonde Smoke Show
2. Caroline - Gorgeous face. Model height. Could benefit from a gym membership.
3. Becca K. - Beautiful. Feminine. Classy
4. Bekah M. - Super cute. Great personality. Amazing kisser. Terrible hairstyle.
5. Tia - Gorgeous face. Good personality. Bad tattoos. Not sure i could handle the accent
6. Jacqueline - Beautiful. Intriguing. Looks high as a kite.
7. Lauren B. - Hot. May be a robot.

Vapor8

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Vapor8 wrote:1. Lauren S. - Blonde Smoke Show
4. Bekah M. - Super cute. Great personality. Amazing kisser. Terrible hairstyle.
5. Tia - Gorgeous face. Good personality. Bad tattoos. Not sure i could handle the accent
HAHA good observations.

I'm not sure Lauren B., Maquel, Marikh, Jenna, and a couple others have a chance of getting one on one dates.  He should just hand them the friend card right now.  Bekah M. is just another fun girl to have sex with.  So far their relationship seems to be based on sexual attraction.  Becca is mature, beautiful, and I loved how they teased each other.  I'm betting on Becca as f1.  

I was shocked Tia was so emotional about the women wrestlers being mean to her.  I wouldn't have thought she was that fragile.

Krystal is looking like a bunny boiler. What a fake personality.  I think Arie is seeing her for what she is though.  Of course the producers want her around.

Wrestling and dog walking are pretty lame dates.`

I don't really like how they are making those little videos making fun of Annaliese.  It's pretty weird how she has these stories from her childhood that still haunt her, but don't like the show making fun of it like that.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:39 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
Vapor8 wrote:1. Lauren S. - Blonde Smoke Show
HAHA good observations.

I'm not sure Lauren B., Maquel, Marikh, Jenna, and a couple others have a chance of getting one on one dates.  He should just hand them the friend card right now.  Bekah M. is just another fun girl to have sex with.  So far their relationship seems to be based on sexual attraction.  Becca is mature, beautiful, and I loved how they teased each other.  I'm betting on Becca as f1.  

I was shocked Tia was so emotional about the women wrestlers being mean to her.  I wouldn't have thought she was that fragile.

Krystal is looking like a bunny boiler. What a fake personality.  I think Arie is seeing her for what she is though.  Of course the producers want her around.

Wrestling and dog walking are pretty lame dates.`

I don't really like how they are making those little videos making fun of Annaliese.  It's pretty weird how she has these stories from her childhood that still haunt her, but don't like the show making fun of it like that.
Ha ha, I'm laughing about what you said about a bunny boiler..Nobody ever forgets that movie.  I don't think what was done to Annaliese was nice either.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsJustMe Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Too funny!  Laughing

ItsJustMe

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:12 pm

I saw that.  That was funny.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:25 pm

LOL! Laughing
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:I saw that.  That was funny.
I saw it too. Thought I was gonna wet my pants. LOL
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 am

vroom vroom   LOL!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 am

Good you posted the video Very Happy.  

Bekah character:  "It's because I'm barely 21."
There are other spoofs of The Bachelor on YouTube.  "Farm Hunk" has Leslie Jones in it. LOL!
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:23 pm

I'm turning the channel every time Krystal is on, lol.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:11 pm

Why are all the women making a big deal of Beka's age considering the fact that most are only a few years older than her? Are any of the women on there even over 30? Seems that the age difference argument could be made for Arie and most of them.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:10 am

DoubleDS10 wrote:Why are all the women making a big deal of Beka's age considering the fact that most are only a few years older than her? Are any of the women on there even over 30? Seems that the age difference argument could be made for Arie and most of them.
That's true. Age isn't a factor, maturity is and she seems as mature as many of them. I wonder what all the RC drama was with Krystal, I was on another channel.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:00 am

Bekah proved herself to be a very mature 22 year-old tonight.  Kudos to
Arie for keeping her around!

Please let that snake Krystal get her comeuppance next week!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 am

Yay!  He kept Bekah.  She would be a big loss for the show.  I don't think Bekah's age is a big deal.  Maybe it's because I'm from a big city and it's less of an issue there.

Last edited by Glittersisgld on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 am

The drama with Krystal at the RC was that she took Arie aside during the rose ceremony to speak with him and it upset the other girls.  They didn't have the cocktail party because Arie had made up his mind and just wanted to go straight to the RC.  Krystal was insecure and wanted to speak with Arie in case he was thinking of not picking her, but he did.  Aghhhh!

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 am

Glittersisgld wrote:The drama with Krystal at the RC was that she took Arie aside during the rose ceremony to speak with him and it upset the other girls.  They didn't have the cocktail party because Arie had made up his mind and just wanted to go straight to the RC.  Krystal was insecure and wanted to speak with Arie in case he was thinking of not picking her, but he did.  Aghhhh!
I figured he would pick her. Ugh. I imagine that they waited till it was just her and another girl. Like anyone would think for a second that she was going home... no matter how much we wanted it to be.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 am

I figured he would pick her too.  He had already made up his mind.  Production always has the most controversial one be the last one to get a rose -- I read that they're the ones who dictate that and not Bachelors.  Maybe production even encouraged her to interrupt the RC.

I didn't like this episode very much, maybe even less than the first week.

I'm actually glad that at least Bekah's age gave Arie pause.  I think he doesn't know her well enough at this stage to know if she feels she's done all she wants to do before settling down.  She's not the stay-at-home type.  JMO.  But he should still give her a chance since he doesn't know enough about her yet.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top