BIP production suspended......

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP production suspended...... - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP production suspended......

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 am

I think Corinne hired the lawyer so the tape WON'T get out... but it will eventually.   She's a self-absorbed opportunist.  She is ruining a person's life because she doesn't want her boyfriend to see what kind of skank she is by taking off her top and rubbing her vagine in this mans face.   Not only that but making out with several other cast members.

Take the trash out.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

BIP production suspended...... - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP production suspended......

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:53 am

It's being said now that Demario lost his job due to these allegations. This is getting real. He is trying not to comment too much but he is saying that him and his family are really going through it due to these allegations and that all he wants is to see these videos that were shot of the incident. He sounds like he I still confident that he will be vindicated when they are viewed. That kind of speaks volumes as to it being consensual. 

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:02 am

I sure she doesn't want the video to get out because she knows what everyone will see. Her skanky behavior is finally catching up with her. She can't stop this video from getting to a courtroom if she is planning on a lawsuit. They have to see it to make a judgement on it. If she is just wanting to keep it out of the public eye so her boyfriend, friends and family don't see it then good luck with that. These things have a way of leaking out whether you want them to or not. She has pissed off a lot of people including the production staff and they have access to these videos. Karma is a bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:02 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:It's being said now that Demario lost his job due to these allegations. This is getting real. He is trying not to comment too much but he is saying that him and his family are really going through it due to these allegations and that all he wants is to see these videos that were shot of the incident. He sounds like he I still confident that he will be vindicated when they are viewed. That kind of speaks volumes as to it being consensual. 
The more and more information that is coming out makes it easy to put the pieces together.  Corinne's statements are contradicting.  I wonder if this thing will even get to court and I wonder when Warner Bros. will make a statement.  They know what happened, they saw the footage.

I believe the tapes will vindicate DeMario too.  I could see him losing his job though, no way a company is going to keep you on and potentially ruin their image as well.  It's unfortunate that when you sign on to do these reality shows, you are signing your rights away to a certain degree.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:03 am

thisoldmule wrote:It must be Jorge's fault.  A bartender should cut off the alcohol to anybody who is that wasted. Duh

BBUWUHAHHAHAHA.....good one Mule!   I bet Whore-hay is slipping one of them Bill Cosby pills in the BIP drinks.  That Big Skid has made a lotta people have sex:) 

BIP production suspended...... - Page 3 69dvfq
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:17 am

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote: Her skanky behavior is finally catching up with her.  She has pissed off a lot of people including the production staff and they have access to these videos. Karma is a bitch.

Holy crap everybody, talk about blaming the victim! ?#$?   I can't believe all the Big Mules here are passing judgement & conviction based on Reality Steve and TMZ evidence.  Ever hear about the term, 'Due Process'?   'Innocent until proven guily' ?@#?  ...'Don't litigate in the media' ?@#?

I'm no legal expert, but there's been plenty of high-profile rape cases gone bad because of people jumping to conclusions based on non-facts from news releases and usually it goes like this: 

• It doesn't matter if Corrine is a Slut, or her past skanky behavior.
  • "No" means NO!   And Drunk people can't consent. 
  • It doesn't matter if she kissed him in the bar, or went to the Hot Tub with him.
  • What about the female "Producer" - I haven't followed all the details, but if a show's producer reviewed the recording from the previous night and was appalled that Corrine was incapacitated, that's not good for Demario. 

Demario has some things working in his defense:

• Camera and production personnel  and cast members were witnesses.  And none of them thought it a 'rape' was going down?@?
  • BIP provides free booze and encourages drama, sexual hook ups to enable these situations. 

Man, I gotta feel for the dude and his Bachelor experience; first his bat-sheet crazy exGurlfriend shows all butt-hurt that he didn't tell her it was over, and now the Corrine incident.   You can bet he's never gonna attend another ABC event.....unless he's a Moron.  
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:20 am

On ET last night, they said DeMario felt race was an issue.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:22 am

I think a lot of people don't like Corinne whether they think she is promiscuous or not.  I don't follow RS.  She does seem like an opportunist in any event among other things.  She isn't the most likable person. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:35 am

Glittersisgld wrote:I think a lot of people don't like Corinne whether they think she is promiscuous or not.  I don't follow RS.  She does seem like an opportunist in any event among other things.  She isn't the most likable person. 

Just about everybody on these Bachelor shows are 'Opportunists' - most of them are promoting their Music, Modeling, or Acting aspirations. 
And being an Opportunist doesn't grant consent for rape. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:38 am

I think a lot of people just don't like her and question her motives and that is not in her favor on this board anyway.  Not being very likable on the show doesn't help her win any sympathizers.  She comes across as phony. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm

I don't think Corrine is a victim but she has to call herself that to go along with the statement that was written for her. Those who actually witnessed it is saying that she didn't appear trashed. It was the first day of production and it was already reported that she was kissing four guys and then you have the thing with Demario. And all while she has a boyfriend back home which should disqualify her from being there in the first place. Sounds like a pretty good definition of a skank to me. I take issue with calling her a victim when Demario seems to be the only one that is losing anything with this whole thing. Corrine and Demario both are grown adults and if they don't know how to cut themselves off from drinking to the point where they can't function, then they have to take some responsibility with that and stop putting all the blame on ABC. I think that the video will be very telling if some believe it will show that it was consensual. 

As to the producer, I read today that there were two producers that were complaining but neither one of them even witnessed anything. For all we know they didn't see anything recorded either and are just going by word of mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:48 pm

They didn't have sexual intercourse according to the producer.  DeMario is very adamant about the tape.   Attorney's can't prove Corinne was legally drunk now, so how can they say he was not coherent enough to consent.  If she was the aggressor, does that changes things?  

I just don't think it does.  It's that he said, she said, but this time there are actual witnesses and actual video to provide evidence. 

I am more interested in where Warner Bros. stands at this point.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Corinne said that she wasn't planning on hooking up with anyone on BIP.  She just wanted to hang out, stir up drama and have some fun.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:It must be Jorge's fault.  A bartender should cut off the alcohol to anybody who is that wasted. Duh

BBUWUHAHHAHAHA.....good one Mule!   I bet Whore-hay is slipping one of them Bill Cosby pills in the BIP drinks.  That Big Skid has made a lotta people have sex:) 

BIP production suspended...... - Page 3 69dvfq
Yeah, let's blame everyone except the ones who are really at fault.  Corinne said she would never do those things if it weren't for drinking too much.  Yet she seems to have no control and drinks any way.  Maybe her nanny should have been there to control her.  So let's blame the nanny too.

The producer who complained about this did not witness it nor see the video.  She was Corinne's producer (or whatever they call it) on Nick's season so she is close to her.  Sounds like she is protecting her.

DeMario says hew lost his job.  His job was listed as executive recruiter.  What exactly is that job?  Never heard of it.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Jasmine is now speaking out and what she is saying is pretty damning to Corrine.

She is saying that Corrine was not acting any different then what she was on Nick's season of the Bachelor. She said that Corrine forced herself on 3 other male contestants, not counting Demario. Apparently they tried to cut Corrine off from drinking and Corrine was not having it. Corrine then said, "Watch. Watch what I'm gonna do." Hmmmm....not sounding like much of a victim, is she?

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Executive recruiters fill executive positions for companies. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:
Glittersisgld wrote:I think a lot of people don't like Corinne whether they think she is promiscuous or not.  I don't follow RS.  She does seem like an opportunist in any event among other things.  She isn't the most likable person. 

Just about everybody on these Bachelor shows are 'Opportunists' - most of them are promoting their Music, Modeling, or Acting aspirations. 
And being an Opportunist doesn't grant consent for rape. 
Not only are they taking the opportunity to promote a career, but it seems they think they can behave badly and don't have to be accountable.  

If a girl sticks her platinum vagine in your face then you take the opportunity.  If the drinks are free and flowing, you drink them.  If you want to be noticed, you put whipped cream on your boobs and tell the bachelor to lick it off.  Corinne needs to take responsibility for her role in this.  And DeMario could have stopped and said no and not taken the opportunity.  If it was rape, the crew should have stepped in and stopped it.  A lot of people need to take blame.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:Jasmine is now speaking out and what she is saying is pretty damning to Corrine.

She is saying that Corrine was not acting any different then what she was on Nick's season of the Bachelor. She said that Corrine forced herself on 3 other male contestants, not counting Demario. Apparently they tried to cut Corrine off from drinking and Corrine was not having it. Corrine then said, "Watch. Watch what I'm gonna do." Hmmmm....not sounding like much of a victim, is she?
Jasmine would know an anitiator when she sees one.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Raven has come down on DeMario's side. Says Corinne's story is baloney. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:54 pm

I would believe what Raven said.  She showed herself as mature and reliable.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm

What a disaster... it was only a matter of time.

Greetings from hotter than hell AZ, lol.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Yes, Raven is more likable than Jasmine but funny thing is that their versions are the same. I assumed from Jasmine's telling it that Corrine was all over the other male contestants before the Demario incident. According to Raven she was "Straddling them and jumping on them" AFTER Demario. So let me get this straight...Corrine would have us believe that she was so trashed that she couldn't function to the point that she could barely stand, but yet she had the wherewithal to do this to 3 or 4 other guys after Demario! And Raven also added that Corrine made a point of saying her boyfriend was going to be mad.

According to what I read about her boyfriend, when he first heard he was angry. However, after Corrine placed all the blame on production for her drunkenness his anger switched to them instead of her. Apparently the plan was for Corrine to go on BIP for a short time to promote her clothing line and then after a few weeks she would bow out. She told him she wouldn't have sex with anyone while there. I'm getting real tired out hearing how Corrine, her boyfriend, and now Demario are placing the blame on ABC. Do they all think everyone is stupid? No one opened their mouths and poured liquor down their throats. My question is if Corrine was really so traumatized by what happened to the point that she needs therapy to deal with it, then why do reports say she was so mad at them trying to cut off her alcohol? There were numerous reports about that. Let her explain that one.

Bottom line is that those placing all the blame on production are looking not only to pass the buck so they aren't being held responsible, but they are seeing $$ hoping for a big pay out. They might want to go back and take a closer look at their contracts. I read that there is a part of the contract that states production is not held responsible for this type of thing. That's why the consent issue keeps getting brought up. They would have to prove that her consent was not given and from most accounts so far I think Corrine's attorney is gonna have a hard time with that one. Too many witnesses are stating the opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:Yes, Raven is more likable than Jasmine but funny thing is that their versions are the same. I assumed from Jasmine's telling it that Corrine was all over the other male contestants before the Demario incident. According to Raven she was "Straddling them and jumping on them" AFTER Demario. So let me get this straight...Corrine would have us believe that she was so trashed that she couldn't function to the point that she could barely stand, but yet she had the wherewithal to do this to 3 or 4 other guys after Demario! And Raven also added that Corrine made a point of saying her boyfriend was going to be mad.

According to what I read about her boyfriend, when he first heard he was angry. However, after Corrine placed all the blame on production for her drunkenness his anger switched to them instead of her. Apparently the plan was for Corrine to go on BIP for a short time to promote her clothing line and then after a few weeks she would bow out. She told him she wouldn't have sex with anyone while there. I'm getting real tired out hearing how Corrine, her boyfriend, and now Demario are placing the blame on ABC. Do they all think everyone is stupid? No one opened their mouths and poured liquor down their throats. My question is if Corrine was really so traumatized by what happened to the point that she needs therapy to deal with it, then why do reports say she was so mad at them trying to cut off her alcohol? There were numerous reports about that. Let her explain that one.

Bottom line is that those placing all the blame on production are looking not only to pass the buck so they aren't being held responsible, but they are seeing $$ hoping for a big pay out. They might want to go back and take a closer look at their contracts. I read that there is a part of the contract that states production is not held responsible for this type of thing. That's why the consent issue keeps getting brought up. They would have to prove that her consent was not given and from most accounts so far I think Corrine's attorney is gonna have a hard time with that one. Too many witnesses are stating the opposite.

If anyone is getting a payout, it's probably Raven and Jazmine for blabbing to the tabloids. They need to keep their mouth shut until they get on the witness stand. 
Explain this one; why was production shut down if nobody was raped, or no sex took place?  
And Demario sure seems attracted to crazy psycho bitches as long as he's getting laid. 
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:39 am

Are the producers responsible just because they told Corinne they needed to see some drama from her?  Corinne..."they told me to do it so it's not my fault"????!!  So childish.  the devil made me do it, she told me to, I didn't want to but they made me.   blah blah blah  Corinne is just trying to save face for her bad reputation.  It certainly won't do her clothing line any good if she is viewed as trash, but that's her own fault.  How convenient it is to say I don't remember, I was too drunk.  That way she has no responsibility for her actions.  NOT  I don't even believe she didn't know what she was doing.  She told one of the girls "watch this" and then went and sat on DeMario's lap.  Her intent was to stir things up and she just got more than she bargained for.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 am

Explain this one; why was production shut down if nobody was raped, or no sex took place?

That's what I wondered, monkey.  Did the producers take advantage of this for publicity?  Maybe there was too much talk about legal action so they played it safe.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum