BIP production suspended......

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP production suspended...... - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP production suspended......

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:I'm sorry, but this sounds like a bunch of BS. Corrine has portrayed herself already as a promiscuous tramp. What was just said was that on the first night....again, I repeat, THE FIRST DAMN NIGHT this happened? Corrine is seen going up to Demario and kissing him and I'm sure willingly following him to the pool. I doubt she was dragged kicking and screaming. No one poured alcohol down her thoat so she has to take responsibility for that. I don't buy that she didn't consent in some way. As per the above quotes it looks like it was someone on the production staff that was uncomfortable and is suing. If Corrine is suing after the fact then don't you think that's going to be a little tough to prove under the circumstances? If she was so out of it that she had to be told the next day what happened, then once again...that is also her fault. This girl is a piece of trash and she can say it's an act all she wants but she is proving time and Atime again that it's true.

On a happier note, I did just see an article that said that Carly and Evans wedding is still going to take place and be filmed. Apparently some production staff was left behind to do it. They shouldn't suffer for two people acting like idiots!
I agree.  I don't mean to sound unsympathetic if she was taken advantage of, but time and time again she has presented herself as trouble.   I see the 'story line' as Corinne and DeMario hooking up for drama on the show.  We saw her take her swimsuit top off with Nick during a photo shoot and put his hands on her.   I'm not saying it's not possible that she was taken advantage of, but I just don't believe  she is that innocent.  And for crew members to stand around and watch this happen and not respond to her if indeed she was in trouble would be horrible.  Very phony imo  They've really taken this too far. 
Thumbs up! Totally agree!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

BIP production suspended...... - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP production suspended......

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Jeez...more info just keeps coming out. They just said on Entertainment Tonight that it was revealed that the producer in question was very close with Corrine. Hmmmmm....sounds a little fishy. Demario is saying that it was consensual and that at the pool Corrine was sitting on his lap and there was "rubbing" involved. Doesn't sound to me that Corrine was out of it at that point. Sounds like she was into it. It is said that the producer was upset that other producers and handlers were around and not doing anything about it. Well, let's think about this a second...how come SHE didn't do anything? The very one that is suing did nothing to stop it. And now Corrine will most definitely sue now that she is playing the victim. It says that she is upset with ABC. It is just sickening that she won't take any responsibility. I also heard that her and Demario are in contact with each other. If he is indeed guilty of something then why would she be conversing with the enemy?l

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:33 pm

"However, people close to the situation indicate she insists she does not remember what happened and would never have found herself in those circumstances had she not been so drunk."

"An insider reported earlier this week that DeMario and Corinne had been in contact to discuss what transpired, and it seems they both agree the bulk of the blame lies with BIP production."

These people are so ridiculous blaming things on everybody but themselves.

Is this just all for ratings?
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:53 pm

i know , right ?  Its pretty hard to swallow Corinne as a victim .  Even if it happened like they say it sounds like she was asking for it whether she remembers it or not and i bet its not the first time.  We've all seen her excessive drinking habit so what did she expect would happen?  She'd better not play the naive innocent young girl because everyone knows better.  But if the crew allowed it to happen in front of them , that could be a problem...
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:32 pm

I just read that the producer who is suing, didn't actually witness the events but watched the footage and heard from other contestants that Corinne was "wasted".

I almost wonder if this is just a publicity stunt.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:54 pm

On one of the entertainment shows, they said sources who have seen the tape said that Corinne was lucid and fully engaged.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Just addressing some of the other comments. 

Corrine says she doesn't remember what happened and would never have found herself in those circumstances had she not been so drunk. This statement is so mind boggling it makes one laugh. She seems to forget that the whole nation has watched her antics that totally contradicts that statement. Does she really think everyone is that stupid? If it goes to court then I would think her previous sexcapades would call her character into question. AND she is apparently one of the ones that was previously mentioned that actually has a boyfriend back home. Did she tell him she was going on for the money and fame and that was all? Is that part of the reason she is denying any wrongdoing? She is a real piece of work!

As to Demario and Corrine in contact with each other to discuss what went down...HAH...I can hear that conversation now. "Look, we both know what we did and we didn't think it would go this far. If we stick together we can put the blame on BIP production and take the blame off of us AND make a fortune in the process!" Uh huh. How much you want to bet that this is not far from the truth?

Now, about the difference in perspective. Seems funny that her buddies from the show that  were there are saying she was wasted beyond remembering anything, yet others that have watched the footage are saying she is lucid and fully engaged. I'd be willing to place a bet the the others are the ones that are correct. I'm sure it was her buddies from Nick's season that have twice appeared along with her this season with Rachel that are trying to cover up her antics so she doesn't look like such a ho. What the others are saying sounds pretty much like what Demario has said and that it was consensual and Corrine was totally into it. I don't buy the part about her being so trashed she doesn't remember. When you are drunk it doesn't mean that you lose all control of your faculties...it usually makes you uninhibited and say and do things that you may not have necessarily done if you were sober. But we all know that Corrine is already uninhibited so that's not too much of a stretch. It is already being said that she initiated it by approaching Demario at the bar and started kissing him so like I said, this might be harder then she thinks to prove she is innocent in court.

I know that production lets the alcohol flow to get people to do stupid things but something tells me that after this incident they may start cutting the alcohol off to those that look trashed. They should have been doing that all along.

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:39 pm

It must be Jorge's fault.  A bartender should cut off the alcohol to anybody who is that wasted. Duh

Maybe Corinne only seemed incapacitated but really she was just taking a nap.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Get out your teeny tiny violins folks. She's playing this to the hilt. The "I am a victim" speech was just released. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-paradise-apos-corinne-olympios-201003383.html
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm

Most of the  BIP cast have unfollowed Corinne on sm. Raven, Jasmine, Wells, most of them. And a great number are now following DeMario on IG. Interesting.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:16 pm

rkc1960 wrote:Get out your teeny tiny violins folks. She's playing this to the hilt. The "I am a victim" speech was just released. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bachelor-paradise-apos-corinne-olympios-201003383.html
"...seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."

If she doesn't remember why would she need therapy?  This girl needs therapy, but not because of any trauma she received that night. WOW! WOW!
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 am

rkc1960 wrote:Get out your teeny tiny violins folks. She's playing this to the hilt. The "I am a victim" speech was just released. 

Ugh, this is hard to read.  This girl can't be serious.  I actually feel bad for DeMario, he is now in an impossible situation.v

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:31 am

Lesallee wrote:Most of the  BIP cast have unfollowed Corinne on sm. Raven, Jasmine, Wells, most of them. And a great number are now following DeMario on IG. Interesting.
That is really telling... It won't be long before they speak out too.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 am

From TMZ:

Sources close to the "Bachelor in Paradise" cast tell TMZ ... one female cast member walked right by the pool when Corinne and DeMario were hooking up, and saw her with her top off and her legs wrapped around him. We're told Corinne yelled out to the passerby by name and seemed "very with it" ... coherent.
The cast member told others she would have done something to break up the pool tryst if she felt Corinne was too drunk. Further, the cast member says cameras followed her when she walked by ... so the whole encounter should be on tape.
Corinne's attorney, Marty Singer, tells TMZ ... "If nothing inappropriate happened, why did production get shut down? Something serious clearly happened."
The female cast member says Corinne talked about the DeMario hookup the next day because she was upset her boyfriend, back home, would find out -- but she never heard Corinne say anything about it being non-consensual.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:26 am

Sure hope she does not "F" this guys life up just to save face, because she cant control her drinking and hook ups.  It would be one thing if she was unconscious and the guy was doing sexual acts on her, but if she allows her lawyer to go after him on rape charges, she is lower than low.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:30 am

I doubt that would happen.  They both have high profile attorneys.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:50 am

This isn't the first time she took her top off on tape, with the cameras rolling. Her character is in question and really, would Warner Brothers just sit back and let this little twat destroy their brand?

this just pisses me off, because my guilty pleasure this Summer was to watch these people act stupid and "fall in love".

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:40 pm

thisoldmule wrote:It must be Jorge's fault.  A bartender should cut off the alcohol to anybody who is that wasted. Duh

Maybe Corinne only seemed incapacitated but really she was just taking a nap.

LOL! Funny post   Thats right ... i forgot about Corinne's " naps " ... hahaha Laughing
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Lesallee wrote:Most of the  BIP cast have unfollowed Corinne on sm. Raven, Jasmine, Wells, most of them. And a great number are now following DeMario on IG. Interesting.

Yes, this is very interesting indeed. Included in this list are people that are her supposed friends. They were showing tweets from some of the cast members and Jasmine said something about there were a lot of lies circulating. I assumed at the time that she was insinuating that lies were being told ABOUT Corrine...now I'm taking that to mean that lies were being told BY Corrine. Yes, this is very telling. If this comes down to a trial then there may be a lot of witnesses testifying against her.  
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:45 pm

thisoldmule wrote:

"...seeking therapy to begin dealing with the physical and emotional trauma stemming from that evening."

If she doesn't remember why would she need therapy?  This girl needs therapy, but not because of any trauma she received that night. WOW! WOW!

You make a very good point here, mule. Next we"ll hear they are hiring a hypnotist to put her to sleep so she can remember what didn't really happen. They would probably be someone on her lawyer or father's payroll. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:48 pm

I hope this all becomes tempest in a teapot.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:06 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:

You make a very good point here, mule. Next we"ll hear they are hiring a hypnotist to put her to sleep so she can remember what didn't really happen. They would probably be someone on her lawyer or father's payroll. 
Yeah, the need to find out what she didn't know, and when did she not know it.    Laughing
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:10 pm

Dazz wrote:From TMZ:

Sources close to the "Bachelor in Paradise" cast tell TMZ ... one female cast member walked right by the pool when Corinne and DeMario were hooking up, and saw her with her top off and her legs wrapped around him. We're told Corinne yelled out to the passerby by name and seemed "very with it" ... coherent.
The cast member told others she would have done something to break up the pool tryst if she felt Corinne was too drunk. Further, the cast member says cameras followed her when she walked by ... so the whole encounter should be on tape.
Corinne's attorney, Marty Singer, tells TMZ ... "If nothing inappropriate happened, why did production get shut down? Something serious clearly happened."
The female cast member says Corinne talked about the DeMario hookup the next day because she was upset her boyfriend, back home, would find out -- but she never heard Corinne say anything about it being non-consensual.

Wow! That's some damning evidence. So there are witnesses that are clearly saying that Corrine was not "trashed" as what was previously said. Not to mention there is camera footage that can be introduced as evidence in court that she did not appear to be overly intoxicated. And of course there is her previous antics from Nick's season that clearly calls her character into question. No wonder she hired a high profile L.A. attorney because she has got one big fight ahead of her. I'm sticking with what I previously said...If DeMario chose to bring her down then I think he would probably win that argument...therefore that's why I think she is in contact with him. He has been saying it was consensual which is the opposite of what she is saying. After hearing that they have been talking now they are both saying the blame is on ABC. I don't doubt she is trying to get him to change his story so they can BOTH sue ABC for big bucks. I sure hope that ABC fights them with everything they've got in court. I think they can win this. Funny how after Nick's season people actually liked Corrine and thought she was cool because she is so weird. Obviously some of these same people are now hating on her. How the mighty have fallen.

As to Corrine's attorney's statement about how if nothing inappropriate happened then why did production shut down? Seriously? You had a producer on set that was making claims of basically rape and no one was doing anything to stop it. She immediately started throwing around the term "sue" and you think they aren't going to shut it down and do an investigation? The guy better come up with a better argument then that! 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Witnesses are saying Corinne was not trashed at the time she was with DeMario and she knew what she was doing.  It was later on that she was trashed and was making out with 4 other guys after the DeMario incident.  She was clearly the aggressor going from guy to guy.   EEEEEWWWWWWWW
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Why does that not surprise me? Sounds like Corrine would be better off just dropping the whole thing before it gets more out of hand. How far is she willing to take this? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum