Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look. Empty Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look.

Post by MrsDashDunning Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:35 am

Is this a glimpse of  what is to come? Griffin in the mix? Yessss!!!

Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look. General-hospital-spoilers-franco-has-scrooge-nightmare-that-changes-his-life-via-youtube-hell-on-heels-vids_1043477
MrsDashDunning
MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look. Empty Re: Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look.

Post by FLPeaches Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:29 am

I like that -
it's sad for Franco, but I've always thought Griffin and Elizabeth would make a good match..
maybe this paves the way for a Nina reunion at some point (?)
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look. Empty Re: Trouble In Friz Paradise! Take A Look.

Post by MPchimesin Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:43 am

FLPeaches wrote:I like that -
it's sad for Franco, but I've always thought Griffin and Elizabeth would make a good match..
maybe this paves the way for a Nina reunion at some point (?)

Ohhhhh ...........Franco and EVal fighting over Nina that could be interesting to see!  I like the idea of Liz with Griffin much more then Liz & Franco.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:21 pm

I agree.  Hope it happens that way.  Liz and Griffin would be a much better match and of course i would love love love for Nina and Franco to get back together.  For Franco to rescue Nina from evil Valentine would be the ultimate love story Love
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:39 pm

I want Griffin to be with Liz because he is a great guy and this will be good to see Liz and Griffin together I would love Liz and Griffin

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsDashDunning Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:27 pm

I 100% agree with everyone above. Even though I don't like Liz and especially her pairing with Franco, I think she and Griffin are a way better match. As for Nina, her  marriage to creepy Val will result in her being in danger at some point and my wish is that Franco is the one to help her. Franco and Nina belong together.
MrsDashDunning
MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Just watched Liason clip on U Tube.
Franco and Liz not as sweet together as Elizabeth and real Jason (who looked like Ricky Nelson when he was young)(Just noticed) and not as passionate as Liz and Nik when she was first with him. But given that they are older and the town outcasts, they might as well be together. 
For awhile I thought Maxie might get with Griffin if things didn't work out with Nathan.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gh5fan Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:29 am

Wow that came out of the blue!  His interest up until now has seemed to me to only be friendship.
gh5fan
gh5fan
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top