how dare they change...this Spenilli

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how dare they change...this Spenilli Empty how dare they change...this Spenilli

Post by Tarnobrzeg Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm

I am sorry I would rather have no Spenilli then this guy..he has no character.. he flat  no excitement in his voice..Where is the real and only Spenilli?

Tarnobrzeg

Back to top Go down

how dare they change...this Spenilli Empty Re: how dare they change...this Spenilli

Post by MrsDashDunning Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Bradford Anderson was cast in another show at the last minute prior to filming GH and could not appear as his famous Spinelli character. Blake Berris is just temporary. As with every actor that assumes an already established characters role they will never be or act the same. I like Blake since I watched him on DAYS and I'm enjoying his temp ride on GH.
MrsDashDunning
MrsDashDunning
Power User

Back to top Go down

how dare they change...this Spenilli Empty Re: how dare they change...this Spenilli

Post by FLPeaches Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:49 pm

General Hospital Vet Books Homeland Arc, Prompting Spinelli Recast

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/general-hospital-vet-books-homeland-205152100.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Bradford Anderson said on his Facebook page that landing a gig on Homeland, a show he has “watched and loved since it began,” is “pretty exciting.

The unfortunate part is that it conflicted with some episodes of GH that I was supposed to do, and I had to back out of those episodes. To make it even worse, it all happened last minute. I put GH in a very difficult position and for that I am incredibly sorry.

GH took whatever steps they needed to proceed without me,” by swapping in Berris, he continued.
“ My plea to you is to be compassionate, understanding, and appreciative of whatever decisions they made. If anything looks or sounds different than you’re used to, understand that it’s because of a decision that I made. The situation was created by ME.”

how dare they change...this Spenilli 7434867ccdf57ad13d1d6ec9e7008d9b
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Yes they shouldn't have at all that was wrong because he doesn't look any thing Spenilli and that is just too wrong they can't recast him

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:10 pm

it's only temporary... Man dance
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:05 am

FLPeaches wrote:it's only temporary... Man dance

Thank goodness, no one can replace BA.....jmho.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:16 pm

Tarnobrzeg wrote:I am sorry I would rather have no Spenilli then this guy..he has no character.. he flat  no excitement in his voice..Where is the real and only Spenilli?
I agree about no Spinelli instead of recasting (temporarily) since he only drops by occasionally anyway. I realize that he brought Georgie, but he could have left her with Felicia and Mac, and run back to Ellie.

I also wonder why Maxie can't have shared or full custody of Georgie.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 am

431902j wrote:
Tarnobrzeg wrote:I am sorry I would rather have no Spenilli then this guy..he has no character.. he flat  no excitement in his voice..Where is the real and only Spenilli?
I agree about no Spinelli instead of recasting (temporarily) since he only drops by occasionally anyway. I realize that he brought Georgie, but he could have left her with Felicia and Mac, and run back to Ellie.

I also wonder why Maxie can't have shared or full custody of Georgie.
I was wondering the same thing she is stable, working, happily just married, maybe we will see more of Georgie at least I hope.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:41 pm

MPchimesin wrote:
FLPeaches wrote:it's only temporary... Man dance

Thank goodness, no one can replace BA.....jmho.
i'm glad also it's only temporary for BA really "owns" that Role!  and not to get too much off topic, but am i the only one that noticed at least 2 X where Spinelli made faces, that seemed as if he was not "so happy" for this union!  i noticed he looked sad and almost choked up as he made a hasty exit!  this seemed to me as if he still had feelings for his 'Maximesta' and not friendly feelings, but that he's still in love with Maxie, more than and different than with Ellie! I also believe if Maxie hadn't hid the birth of their daughter from him, to me the last "straw" in Maxie's ping-pong plays of their relationship - that he would never have chosen and left with Ellie!  he was so hurt and disappointed with her and that was the last excuse he would accept from her!  she always toyed with him in a way that was like a child playing with a 'yo yo', maybe because she subconsciously thought he'd always be there, always forgive her, and always keep her on the "Maximesta" pedestal he had put her on!  Maxie could do no wrong in his eyes and he overlooked all her screw ups!  but along comes a sensible, very intelligent girl, with very similar interests, that he could see a 'normal' future with. 

but as i said, maybe it was just me and jmo, but i do believe he had the look of rejection, disappointment, and not at all joyous for the "happy couple".   Sad  oh, which by the way, will not be "so happy" in the coming future, i think this will blow up in their faces.....

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top