Can't change font or size or.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't change font or size or....... Empty Can't change font or size or.......

Post by Lesallee Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:27 am

copy and paste. My quick reply box is just a little white box with no options. Can't use Emoticons. What's up?

This is on my iPad and happened right after updating to iOS 10. My reply box is fully functional on my PC running Windows 10.

Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Can't change font or size or....... Empty Re: Can't change font or size or.......

Post by BAL91182 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:58 am

I don't even know. Sorry!  I am computer illiterate!  I think Bach is kind of proficient in computers, so might have to wait till he is around.  Hopefully you can get it sorted by then, as I don't know how often he checks in here.  Good luck!
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Can't change font or size or....... Empty Re: Can't change font or size or.......

Post by Lesallee Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:09 pm

I hope Bach can help me, he has assisted me before when I ran into trouble. It is so frustrating to have only that little white reply box with no options available at all. Can't help thinking it has something to do with upgrading to iOS 10.2.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:15 pm

I just hauled out an old tablet that runs on an Android platform and everything is hunky dory with the reply box. So it is iOS 10.2 causing the problem.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by bluechipdude Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Lesallee wrote:I hope Bach can help me, he has assisted me before when I ran into trouble. It is so frustrating to have only that little white reply box with no options available at all. Can't help thinking it has something to do with upgrading to iOS 10.2.
Up until last week I had exactly the same problem as you're having, Lesalle.Then one night when I was going to get on here, I had to wait for the puter to do some updates and when it was finished EX was changed to E the edge.When I came out here to my surprise I could get everything I used to get like quote,emos,text size and so forth.Hey it's worth a try,good luck. Thinking  

bluechipdude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Everything is fine on the PC running Windows 10 and on an old tablet running an Android platform just not on my iPads since the update to iOS 10. How I wish I hadn't done the update! Luckily my phone is on an Android platform too not iOS. I am frustrated to no end.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:34 pm

Forumotion technicians are aware of this issue.  Yes, with the new iOS update the editor does not appear.  I think it will probably be corrected in the next Forumotion update but I can't tell for sure and I can't give a date as I don't know myself when the next update will be ready.  I'm sorry I can't help more.  It is an iOS 10 incompatibility issue that Forumotion has to fix during its next update, whenever that will be.

http://help.forumotion.com/t148468-only-topic-upgrade-os-x-safari-on-ipad?highlight=ipad

Last edited by Bach98133 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Thanks, Bach. I guess I have to be patient and hope a fix happens soon.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top