Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX

Post by beardiedawg Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:51 pm

I think Adam will spill the beans to Ken about Figgy and Taylor so even if they manage to keep it under the radar, which I agree they aren't, Gen X will find out that way. 

At least we now have favorites from both original tribes.  I'm with you on the dislikes.  Hopefully with new alliances, they'll all be voted out.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Season 33 - Millennium vs GenX

Post by rkc1960 Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:41 pm

It was time for Cece to go whether Gen X had the numbers or not. What purpose does it serve to continually keep weak players when all it will do is keep sending you to tribal council?

Amazing that David found the idol again. He's definitely going to need it.

Gen X'ers really need to pull it together or they are going to get picked off one by one.

I agree that Michaela did well in the immunity challenge but I still don't like her attitude.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:29 am

I'm also not fond of Michaela, something doesn't resonate well.   However, I think she'll go far in this game.

I'm happy for David.  I really like his transition as the days pass.  I was pumped that he found the idol again and even more pumped that he didn't waste it on CeCe.  It was her time to go, she didn't offer anything but a vote. Too early in the game to keep the weak players who could never win a challenge.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:25 am

Quite interesting last night. I wondered which way Adam would go; probably went for the best choice for his ultimate game. Figgy and Taylor would never be loyal to anyone but each other. But I had a few uneasy moments worrying that Ken was a goner. 

Somehow Dave just keeps hanging in and I'm glad. He isn't very strong so he's not a comp beast but he's smart so that makes up for it.

Finally we are getting to know a bit about the kiddies as individuals instead of a group of young goofs with nothing more on their minds than a good time. Of course there is more to them than we've been shown so learning about them is good.

Michaels's personality is very prickly but doggone it, the girl is an ace with various challenges.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 am

Ohhh,  so glad Adam made this decision.  To stay with Figgy and Taylor would have been his kiss of death.  I think Adam had a bit of an eye opener when Figgy's friend (can't think of her name) from the other tribe were so happy to see each other at the reward challenge.  Their love fest for each other told Adam and probably Zeke as well, that they are a strong group.  That would be hard to compete against later.  Better to align with the remaining Gen Xers.
I hope Michaela works on her social game - she could really go far.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:34 pm

So happy Figgy went home. She was a bit obnoxious. Her and Taylor trying to convince people that they are no different then alliance members sticking together was so off base. There's a big difference. I'm glad Adam went with his gut instead of the constant threat that if a Millinnium voted out another Millinnium that there would be hell to pay. It is clear that there is still that in kids group among them and if you are on the bottom of that it doesn't matter anyway.

I am getting more disgusted with Michaela each week. She may be a good competitor but her attitude really sucks. A big portion of this game is social and she is failing miserably at it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Whoa - that was a great tribal council.  I am so glad things were shaken up a bit.  Michaela and her strong personality was too much for everyone and too soon.   She was a competition beast.

Things are starting to even out.  I think gone are the separation by generation.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Great show last night. Jay engineering Michaela's ouster and then calmly owning it right to her face was fantastic. I liked Michaela but she was a huge threat and had gotten quite overconfident. You just don't take anything as a given on Survivor. Jay knew the merge was imminent and after the merge it would have been far more difficult to round up sufficient numbers to vote her out. So yeah, I think right move at the right time.

I'm starting to love The Odd Couple,  Dave and Zeke. May they continue on for a few weeks.

Poor Michelle, surrounded by the Man Pigs who had over indulged and burped and farted endlessly.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 pm

I liked Michaela due to her being strong in the challenges.  I think she had a hard life and had to fight for what she wanted.  She just needed to keep thoughts to herself.  I remember her saying in the beginning that even if she didn't say something, she couldn't keep the expression off her face.  I don't think she had any strong Millenial ties so once the merge came, I'm sure she would have been a free agent so they couldn't be able to trust her.

Taylor is still a dufus to me but it is nice to see the others playing the game now.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Im glad they blindsided Micaela. She just has a bit too much attitude for my liking. And she went out til the last second acting the fool. As was already said, they knew the merge was coming and she had to go NOW!

The generational divide seems to be non-existent now so I don't think Generation X has too much to worry about going forward. From next weeks preview it looks like the kiddies are still turning on each other.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:52 am

I would have much rather watched Taylor leave, but at least that tight group of 4 is being broken up.   Taylor is just so smug and annoying - to take the groups food is not a good idea.  I really thought he'd pay for that mistake, but apparently he is good to go. 
I remember way back in season 2 when Kel snuck beef jerky and was ousted at next tribal council.   Don't sneak food!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 am

Very odd that Taylor was allowed to escape the boot after his rather low behaviour. I guess they are looking long term where they want his vote. 

Trying to decide how I feel about Adam. For some reason I was relieved when he was safe at TC but I vacillate on my opinion of him. 

I still don't know why Michelle was targeted and ousted. She seemed almost invisible to me. 

Gen Xers seem to be in a good position after the merge with the kiddies picking each off.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:03 am

At one point last night, they thought Taylor may have had the hidden immunity idol.  They then realized it was probably Jay who had it.  Maybe they were afraid Jay would have given it to Taylor??  They should have split their votes on both those guys so one of them would have gone home but I guess at that point they couldn't be sure Adam wouldn't go blabbing.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:53 pm

The reason they gave for going after Michelle was they had to break up that core group of kiddies but Michelle was the only one out of them that they were sure didn't have a hidden immunity idol. She did say that she thought she was safe now that the merge took place and that she was back with her group. I think the kiddies all think that but they have proven once again that they are turning on each other. I am glad that Zeke and now Hannah are wising up and voting with the Gen X'ers.

I was hoping that Jay had finally developed some loyalty to some of the Gen X'ers but looks like he is back with his bro's after the merge.

I am still not sure about Adam as well. He needs to pick a side and stick with it. Maybe after the kiddies wanted to get rid of him he will stick with the Gen X'ers. He has got to shut up and stop running to Taylor. Taylor has proven he can't be trusted and from the previews it looks as if Adam is STILL running to him! Is he an idiot?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm starting to think Adam, a self identified nerd just desperately wants to hang with the cool kids. On this incarnation of Survivor Jay and Taylor are the cool dudes.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:06 am

Very interesting tribal counsel. Taylor thinking he could bring up that whole secret keeping thing between him and Adam to sway the votes from him and Jay. Guess that backfired. Jay even voted for him to go but then again that could have been because he figured everyone would split the votes between him and Taylor anyway so he wanted Taylor to go before him.

I don't really understand why people were getting so upset about Adam's advantage in the game. It's not one that he can use to win the game. And everyone generally keeps the fact that they have some sort of advantage or idol to themselves. Now stealing food for yourself is a big slap in the face and the fact that Jay participated in eating it and tried to downplay it at tribal counsel should put a big target on his back as well.

Im glad that the cocky Millennial's are getting picked off one by one. Im hoping a Gen Xer wins this. I wasn't crazy about Sunday trying to get Jess voted out just because she has a personal vendetta against her. At this stage she needs to keep her emotional baggage to herself and let Gen X get the numbers.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm

I'm thinking that a reward is sometimes something that will help them during an immunity challenge.  I think that is the only type of reward he can steal that will make sense and not make him look too bad.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Adam is still playing a crappy game. Somehow he continues to survive, probably because Taylor was/is so much more of an idiot. 

I am surprised at myself but I'm starting to like Hannah! David is still my fave but Hannah's charms are growing on me. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:26 am

Well, seems as though they all learn about Jay's idol as it shows on the previews for next week.  Which means, he'll probably stay, win immunity or something like that.  Adam is playing a terrible game and I know the Gen'xers see it, but they can use him to their advantage right now.  Sunday disappointed me in her emotional game play as well.   She needs to put that in check and get over herself.  I really hope that Ken, Jess and David stick together and make it to the end.  That's my hope for final 3.
Lastly, so glad to see Taylor go - the way he laughed about taking the food and eating it, I really wanted to punch him.  Knock that smile off your face idiot... You played a crap game.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Part 1....glad Chris went home. He was gunning for Jess too for all the wrong reasons. I personally love it when people walk into those tribal council's all cocky like they will have their way and they're safe and they get blindsided.

Part 2....another crazy tribal council. I felt so bad for Jess that it turned out like it did. If O was her I would have just voted how I wantes. I would have been ok with Zeke or Hannah going home. Zeke is getting a bit cocky and Hannah is just weird. I hope Ken wins. He is the only one that doesn't seem to be playing a game of backstabbing and flip flopping. If he doesn't win then David. David shouldn't have opened up his mouth to the wrong people. Bret is getting on my nerves. He has become very confrontational and needs to shut up. Is he forgetting that a big part of winning this Is social? He sucks at it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Bret annoys the heck out of me and has for a while. I don't think he will last much longer. David is being a little gullible and wasted his II because he swallowed some misinformation. I like the guy and would be just fine with him winning but he's got toget a little  craftier.

Ken is a good guy, but very low key so we don't see as much of him as some of the others. This may be deliberate editing with the intent to present him strongly later on. 

I actually like Hannah now. She's just quirky enough to be interesting. And Jay has risen in my esteem. Zeke and Adam are sinking in my affections. Sunday seems like a part of the landscape, nothing outstanding. And Will I am still trying to get a read on.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by beardiedawg Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Bret really annoys me.  It amazes me how someone could possibly risk winning by getting drunk.  I can't imagine beer being worth it.

Adam is annoying me also.  He fed right into the Ken is going home and got David to waste the idol.  If Adam hadn't said anything, I'm guessing David would have used it on Hannah and Zeke would have been gone.
beardiedawg
beardiedawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Adam ruined tribal council...  He is the most gullible contestant I can remember.  I am so sorry Jess went home and too bad she didn't change her vote.  What ever happened to building fire in a tie?  Drawing rocks is stupid!

So on to Bret - I did not see him coming out of the closet.  I had no suspicion that he was gay.   Not that it matters, but that one surprised me.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:35 pm

What surprised me most about Bret is just how nasty a man he is. I don't know if selective editing kept that quiet and now we start to get a glimpse of the real Bret but it's a turnaround.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:02 am

Right now all I think to say is what a completely boneheaded move Ken made. I thought he was smarter than that. He sat there all through tribal looking sheepish and well he should.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top