Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) Empty Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Here is ABC's Press Release for Episode 10 and ATFR:

The Dramatic Three-Hour Live Season Finale of ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’ Airs Monday, August 1

SEASON FINALE
IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,
ON THE THREE-HOUR LIVE SEASON FINALE EVENT OF
‘THE BACHELORETTE,’ MONDAY, AUGUST 1

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,
JoJo, Jordan and Robby Look Back at the Emotional Ending to
Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose”

“Episode 1210 – Season Finale – JoJo survived being blindsided last season after Ben Higgins told her he loved her, but proposed to Lauren Bushnell instead. As heart-wrenching a rejection as that was, she decided to take a risk for a second chance at finding love with one of 26 intriguing bachelors. After surviving shocking twists and turns and a journey filled with laughter, tears, love and controversy, JoJo narrowed down the field to two men – Jordan and Robby. Now, she finds herself in love with both of these captivating men and terribly torn between them. She can envision a future with both bachelors, but time is running out, on the season finale of “TheBachelorette,” airing MONDAY, AUGUST 1 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, emotions run high as JoJo sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk about her two final bachelors from this season – Jordan and Robby. She will take viewers back to those final days in exotic Phuket, Thailand, when she needed to make her life-changing decision. Both men will return to sit with JoJo and discuss the shocking outcome of the show and their relationships. It’s the unpredictable ending to JoJo’s adventure to find true love. A sneak peek of the highly anticipated hot summer series “Bachelor in Paradise” also will be featured on “The Bachelorette: After the FinalRose,” MONDAY, AUGUST 1 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT).

With a possible proposal just days away, JoJo introduces both men to her family in Phuket, Thailand, looking for any guidance they can offer her on which would be the best fit for her and the family. When Jordan arrives, JoJo’s mom has some reservations. She feels they might be too similar and fears that could spell trouble down the line. Will Jordan even ask her father for permission to marry his daughter if he is the last man?

The Fletchers, however, immediately connect with Robby. His poise, passion and adoration of JoJo leaves a lasting impression on them. His conversation with her parents seals the deal with them.

But where does that leave JoJo? She is stunned by their opinions of the two men. Still struggling over her choice, JoJo hopes that her final dates with Jordan and Robby bring clarity to what seems like an impossible decision. Now, she finally understands what Ben was facing in the days before his engagement.

The final days of JoJo’s journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, she must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Will her trip of self-discovery end with her accepting a proposal? Or will she simply walk away? Will one guy get the woman of his dreams or be left brokenhearted?

The two remaining men are:

Jordan, 27, a former pro quarterback, Chico, CA

Robert “Robby,” 27, a former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelorette” and “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose,” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner, Peter J. Scalettar and Nicole Woods are executive producers. “The Bachelorette” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

ABC Media Relations
Cathy Rehl
(212) 456-6749
cathy.rehl@abc.com

Mitchell Messinger
(818) 460-6532

Twitter: @BacheloretteABC

Hashtag: #TheBachelorette

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by Dazz Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I wish they would stop describing these episodes as "shocking" and "surprising".  There is nothing out of the Bach franchise that is out of the ordinary.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR  (Season Finale) Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 10 & ATFR (Season Finale)

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Here's the preview for the finale:

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Here is the link for some video clips of episode 10:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Thanks, SLA.  I can't wait for this to be over.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 pm

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:09 pm

I think that while it is certainly a wonderful thing to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage, IF she were truly, madly in love with one guy and convinced that he is THE ONE for crying out loud, the lack of asking should not be enough to change her mind.

Her saying in the clip, "I wanted it to be you." should be a big red flag for the last guy standing.

She seems more messed up each week this is on.

Glad it's almost over.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:21 am

peebeeb wrote:I think that while it is certainly a wonderful thing to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage, IF she were truly, madly in love with one guy and convinced that he is THE ONE for crying out loud, the lack of asking should not be enough to change her mind.

Her saying in the clip, "I wanted it to be you." should be a big red flag for the last guy standing.

Glad it's almost over.
I second that!!!  
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:35 pm

I haven't read any RealitySteve, or Spoiler pages ( I hate that crap) - I can honestly say I don't know before hand who wins........   So my prediction is for the Swimmer (who all the internet chicks say is gay), but she seems to like Aaron's little bro a lot more......I'm going with the gay Swimmer.  

PS:  I also lost at Powerball last week, so what do I know.
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:00 pm

On the original preview they showed the first night it looked as though Jojo doesn't pick the one that she really wanted to pick for whatever reason. I'm still thinking that she wants to pick Jordan but has doubts and goes with Robby because he made a better impression on her family. I may be wrong....wouldn't be the first time. lol.

I assume we may also find out tonight whether the next bachelor is Luke or Chase. I have a feeling it will be Luke.

I'm just glad this is ending tonight. I hope they make wiser choices for the contestants next season. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:17 pm

I hope she doesn't pick either one of those players she has left.  I will be so glad to see this season be over with and not have to listen and watch all that crying from JoJo.  They have edited her to look like a real mess  so she should be glad it's over as well - now she will have time to get her sh*t together before her next endeavor. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweettea12 Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Hi everyone. I used to follow the ABC forums and decided to join here. It took awhile for me to find that little register button up at the top! 

So - I guess we're all wondering who JoJo will pick. I think she picks Jordan. You can tell she is very attracted to him and they do look nice together. He kind of reminds me of Josh from Andi's season. I hope he won't break JoJo's heart.  I agree with one poster who said it seems that Jordan hasn't sown his wild oats yet. My husband thinks she will pick Robby. I think she got along best with Robby's mom. We didn't see her much with Jordan's mom. That visit - at least what they showed - was all about why they don't have a relationship  with Aaron. I guess we'll see tonight and ATFR will be good. My husband does watch with me, but his "watching" consists of him sitting on the couch with me and reading his iPad and only looking up occasionally!

Sweettea12

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Welcome Sweettea12 - hope you enjoy your time here.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Oh good grief... it just started and I'm already making snarky comments to my TV, lol.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:11 pm

Welcome aboard Sweettea12, glad you joined our little group. Smile
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:13 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:I haven't read any RealitySteve, or Spoiler pages ( I hate that crap) - I can honestly say I don't know before hand who wins........   So my prediction is for the Swimmer (who all the internet chicks say is gay), but she seems to like Aaron's little bro a lot more......I'm going with the gay Swimmer.  

Thank you once again for making me laugh out loud.  Very Happy
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:25 pm

Well that was a beautiful moment.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:35 pm

peebeeb wrote:I think that while it is certainly a wonderful thing to ask for their daughter's hand in marriage, IF she were truly, madly in love with one guy and convinced that he is THE ONE for crying out loud, the lack of asking should not be enough to change her mind.

Glad it's almost over.
Oh don't you worry, there will be Plenty of 'Crying out Loud' tonight.... High five
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:43 pm

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:I haven't read any RealitySteve, or Spoiler pages ( I hate that crap) - I can honestly say I don't know before hand who wins........   So my prediction is for the Swimmer (who all the internet chicks say is gay), but she seems to like Aaron's little bro a lot more......I'm going with the gay Swimmer.  

I haven't read anything other than what's been said in here but I've been convinced since very early on that it would be Jordan.  And maybe this has been answered in here before but what do these two guys DO?  Both are 'former' somethings.  Former pro QB, Former competitive swimmer.... Thinking
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:48 pm

Moonbat wrote:

I haven't read anything other than what's been said in here but I've been convinced since very early on that it would be Jordan.  And maybe this has been answered in here before but what do these two guys DO?  Both are 'former' somethings.  Former pro QB, Former competitive swimmer.... Thinking
That's Bach speak for they are unemployed.
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:I hope she doesn't pick either one of those players she has left.  I will be so glad to see this season be over with and not have to listen and watch all that crying from JoJo.  They have edited her to look like a real mess  so she should be glad it's over as well - now she will have time to get her sh*t together before her next endeavor. 
Next endeavor?.....  what comes after 'attention whore' ?  Stir the pot
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:53 pm

Glad this is almost over.  The constant hair touching, moving, flipping...is about to drive me nuts!!  She is by far the worst hair toucher flipper they have ever had.

Last edited by shayvo on Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by shayvo Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Moonbat wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I hope she doesn't pick either one of those players she has left.  I will be so glad to see this season be over with and not have to listen and watch all that crying from JoJo.  They have edited her to look like a real mess  so she should be glad it's over as well - now she will have time to get her sh*t together before her next endeavor. 
They will do that until they run it into the ground and we are screaming for them to go away.  Saw Chris Soules on something the other night, and I was like "really...he's still at it?"  How's that farm you love so much Chrissy?
shayvo
shayvo

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 pm

shayvo wrote:
Moonbat wrote:
They will do that until they run it into the ground and we are screaming for them to go away.  Saw Chris Soules on something the other night, and I was like "really...he's still at it?"  How's that farm you love so much Chrissy?
I wondered if good ole Chris was still chasing his 15 minutes hoping to make it to 16.

Wonder just how much time he has spent here in Iowa since he was on all those shows.

Hollywood Chris.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbat Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:07 pm

So if she picks Robby.... who do you think will get priority when it comes to mirror time in the bathroom in the morning?
Moonbat
Moonbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top