Bachelorette 12 - Episode 5

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 12 - Episode 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 12 - Episode 5

Post by DoubleDS10 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:59 pm

BTW, that green dress that Jojo wore at the rose ceremony was amazing! Probably one my favourite looks on this show so far! Stunning!
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:44 pm

That green dress with the slit was super sexy and the white and gold dress (first rose
ceremony) was elegant.  Nice to see her in a dress without a plunging neckline.
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:49 am

singlyme wrote:It seems that upon Chad's ousting, the role of hero has gone to Alex's head.  He acts as if he believes it makes him numero uno on her list.

Derek is not the first guy over the course of this show who's said he felt the connection slipping.  Alex and Chase were out of line in trying to shame him, and I'm disappointed they're both still there.  Lose Chad and gain another "mouth." 

So, I guess we now have a gaggle of jealous guys, huh?  This season is all about jealousy and egos.  They were only good while they had a common enemy.  Now, they're looking for a new guy to slam.  Little boys on the playground.  "Teacher likes you best."  Frankly, I haven't found one to latch onto as a favorite.  I find Jordan somewhat disingenuous, someone who has practice at seduction.  And he appears to think his smile demands forgiveness for anything he says.

Robby?  Nice, but nah.  Chase, a bit too much on the bully-train with Alex.  I really like James, but in the friend-zone.

Luke.  Something is holding me back with Luke.  I think it's a sense of dark brooding about him.  Could be the aftermath of war, but I'm not yet comfortable about him.

I like Wells, but don't think he's enough of a macho type to win a show like this.

As for the In Touch article:  Did anyone else find JoJo's tears and appeal to the guys to be a little fake?  Isn't Uruguay Spanish-speaking?  Are there enough ex-pats for a salon to provide American tabloids written in English?

Judging on something as small as the color of the suit sleeve, I'm gonna take a leaping guess and say it's Jordan she rejects at the FRC
I'm glad you brought that up, singly. There just happened to be an English speaking tabloid lying around that just happened to have that article about Jojo in it? Seriously? That's the best they can come up with? And I have to agree that the tears seemed a bit contrived.

As to the sleeve, TPTB have changed colors of clothing, nail polish color, and other things to throw us off when it comes to the finale. I think your right though that the one she probably rejects at the FRC just may be Jordan. She just seems to be so into him. I think that's why she did that interrogation at the dinner portion of their one on one date. I guess she was just hoping to get him to give her the truth about his relationship with the girl she met. His answers sounded kind of lame and obviously the girl mentioned she thinks he cheated on her. When Jojo came right to the point and asked if he cheated on her and he responded she still sounded skeptical and said she wished she could read his mind. In other words, I don't think I believe you. I guess that's why I personally think the one she is letting go at the FRC and is crying over is him. I think she wants him but just can't trust him so she settles with the second choice.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:33 am

Maybe, just maybe, she picks nobody!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:01 am

I can't pick a favorite and believe it's due to the fact that we haven't seen much of the suitable guys.  So much time has been devoted to Chad, Evan, and Alex that they've left the real candidates buried in a layer of dust. 

So far, TPTB would have us believe it's Jordan, Robbie and Luke who are the front-runners.  For once, I'd like to actually watch someone fall in love instead of the power-struggles within the herd.  They have a group of alpha apes, looking to dominate one another to mate with the female.

I know it would be boring for many who enjoy the suspense of the in-fighting, but for me, there's enough of this in the real world.  Gimme some romance.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Thumbs up! More romance Love  less drama!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Babs2147 wrote:Thumbs up! More romance Love  less drama!
It would be really nice but with the current TPTB it's not very likely to happen.  JMO
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDS10 Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 pm

singlyme wrote:I can't pick a favorite and believe it's due to the fact that we haven't seen much of the suitable guys.  So much time has been devoted to Chad, Evan, and Alex that they've left the real candidates buried in a layer of dust. 

So far, TPTB would have us believe it's Jordan, Robbie and Luke who are the front-runners.  For once, I'd like to actually watch someone fall in love instead of the power-struggles within the herd.  They have a group of alpha apes, looking to dominate one another to mate with the female.

I know it would be boring for many who enjoy the suspense of the in-fighting, but for me, there's enough of this in the real world.  Gimme some romance.
I am too tired of the in-fighting because it has become too predictable. It lacks any suspense...same can be said for the romance part of the show as well. I want to see some hooking up  between contestants, or contestants and the crew, or some threesomes...you know the stuff that probably happens but is kept off the air. Would be more fun than the contrived old story lines.
DoubleDS10
DoubleDS10

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:22 pm

That sounds like BIP except for the crew part.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:04 pm

DoubleDS10 wrote:
singlyme wrote:I can't pick a favorite and believe it's due to the fact that we haven't seen much of the suitable guys.  So much time has been devoted to Chad, Evan, and Alex that they've left the real candidates buried in a layer of dust. 

I am too tired of the in-fighting because it has become too predictable. It lacks any suspense...same can be said for the romance part of the show as well. I want to see some hooking up  between contestants, or contestants and the crew, or some threesomes...you know the stuff that probably happens but is kept off the air. Would be more fun than the contrived old story lines.
I would have to agree - the last time I remember a contestant and a crew member hooking up was on Jake's season.  It was the cute blonde girl...  Chris Harrison kept referring to the guy as a "staffer" and for some reason that term cracks me up.  Anyway - that was fun drama indeed.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top