DWTS Third Week

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Third Week - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Third Week

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:05 am

victorian3 wrote:
USN wrote:I accidentally posted the same post twice. HA!! You are, of coarse!!
I didn't see anything posted twice... but, hey, if I am the winner, well, thank you very much. I graciously accept this nomination on behalf of world peace.

You are already a winner for writing the critiques for us! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am

LOL!! You're welcome!!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:13 am

Thank you both, you lovely ladies, (though one of you is wanted for the slaughter of a bunny head). Good night from me to you. Glad you liked my DWTS thoughts. Just remeber, it is VERY hard for anyone to dnace a routine like that for 90 seconds. Hard to remember. Hard to remember the routine. hard to remember everything one has to remember. I give them all credit but since we have to rank them, here come the critiques.

Pleasant dreams.. of bunnies, shirtless men, etc.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:33 am

Evidently Carrie Ann and Bruno believe Victor Ortiz danced as well as Zendaya and Kellie. You gotta be kidding.

And Lisa, Andy, and Sean danced as well as Ingo? Seriously?

I may never understand their metrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 am

WW, good to see you here.

And Vic: Wonderful critique. I'm surprised, though, that no one seemed to catch your typo. You said Jacoby was "shitless." I laughed out loud!

For me, the only contenders are Kellie, Jacoby and Zendaya. I got a little worried for Z on that final spin. Her foot seemed to catch in her dress and her face expressed it. The judges didn't mention it.

I'm becoming really annoyed at the gimmicky choreo Peta is giving Sean. First, the salutes and now, the YMCA movements.

Wynona seems hopeless. I thought so with Victor, as well, but he did better last night. I was sure the judges were going to comment, though, that the dance was basically a series of lifts. Beautiful as they were, very little actual dance.

While Andy wants to do well, he'll never be more than a comic foil, as Cloris Leachman was. I wonder if he realizes this? I think it would break his heart.

I'm not enjoying Aly. I know I'm being - what? - biased? While I look pregnant myself, I don't like to see tree-trunk torsos dance. I don't care if someone's heavy - but I want to be able to distinguish hip action. Can't do it when there's no definition.

I don't care for Lisa at all, and Gleb's personality isn't helping. And when their hands met, it was more a collision than a meeting.

I like Ingo and thought he danced well. I'm missing someone but can't think who. Oh, well.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 am

singlyme wrote:WW, good to see you here.

And Vic: Wonderful critique. I'm surprised, though, that no one seemed to catch your typo. You said Jacoby was "shitless." I laughed out loud!

For me, the only contenders are Kellie, Jacoby and Zendaya. I got a little worried for Z on that final spin. Her foot seemed to catch in her dress and her face expressed it. The judges didn't mention it.

I'm becoming really annoyed at the gimmicky choreo Peta is giving Sean. First, the salutes and now, the YMCA movements.

Wynona seems hopeless. I thought so with Victor, as well, but he did better last night. I was sure the judges were going to comment, though, that the dance was basically a series of lifts. Beautiful as they were, very little actual dance.

While Andy wants to do well, he'll never be more than a comic foil, as Cloris Leachman was. I wonder if he realizes this? I think it would break his heart.

I'm not enjoying Aly. I know I'm being - what? - biased? While I look pregnant myself, I don't like to see tree-trunk torsos dance. I don't care if someone's heavy - but I want to be able to distinguish hip action. Can't do it when there's no definition.

I don't care for Lisa at all, and Gleb's personality isn't helping. And when their hands met, it was more a collision than a meeting.

I like Ingo and thought he danced well. I'm missing someone but can't think who. Oh, well.
Whoa!!! I didn't see that typo. (I have so many and can't always bother to go and fix--in a hurry to post). Hysterical. ThinkIi'll leave it. It's true though--doesn't shitless mean fearless. Well, Jacoby acts fearless [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ITA about Alexandra. I don't enjoy her dancers either. No real spark ike Kellie has or fun like Sean or attitude like Jacloby. Just bland and not memorable.
And thanks for the kudos.
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 am

Widder Woman wrote:Evidently Carrie Ann and Bruno believe Victor Ortiz danced as well as Zendaya and Kellie. You gotta be kidding.

Do you like my scores better[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Well now I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I didn't notice your typo and still read it as shirtless when I read Singly's post and again when I read your reply. It took another read of your reply before I finally saw what Singly was talking about!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:17 pm

victorian3 wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:Evidently Carrie Ann and Bruno believe Victor Ortiz danced as well as Zendaya and Kellie. You gotta be kidding.

Do you like my scores better[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, you gave Zendaya and Kellie a 9 each. You also gave Jacoby a 9; I thought the judges' 8 was appropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Here is the way I see the judges scoring....very good 3 of them...3 in the middle then what is left is really down at the bottom. This I'd not the best group dancing IMO. I think Sean is in the middle. He is getting by ok. I doubt that he will be on Broadway. I can say I did not loose it laughing last night. If he can just learn how to waltz for the wedding will I will be happy. Man dance :sockpuppet:

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

I won't add much for comments as all of you have pretty much covered last night's show, but I do agree with Singly that Peta needs to step it up and quit the gimmicky stuff. I think it's ridiculous and feel that she doesn't have enough confidence in him to do a real dance. For me personally, I like to watch dancing, not the goofiness. My favorite is Kellie and you would swear she has been dancing her whole life.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm

sdreindeer wrote:I won't add much for comments as all of you have pretty much covered last night's show, but I do agree with Singly that Peta needs to step it up and quite the gimmicky stuff. I think it's ridiculous and feel that she doesn't have enough confidence in him to do a real dance. For me personally, I like to watch dancing, not the goofiness. My favorite is Kellie and you would swear she has been dancing her whole life.

I agree with on Kellie, she is my favorite too. She must be someone that is just a natural dancer, so is so limber and fluid ~ what a joy to watch. I also agree about the goofiness with the dances Sean has done and that will wear thin on the voters in the very near future. I don't know if it is Peta's preference or Sean's but they really need to get down to some serious dancing if he is able to accomplish it. JMHO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SLA44 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Peta I think she knows that dancing might not be Sean's strong suit. Laughing

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:10 pm

gin1972 wrote:Peta I think she knows that dancing might not be Sean's strong suit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think you may be right!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm

I agree with Gin. I think Peta is trying to distract the audience and judges from zeroing in on his lack of talent.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

USN wrote:I agree with Gin. I think Peta is trying to distract the audience and judges from zeroing in on his lack of talent.

Yep I agree, so who do you think will go home tonight? Or should I ask who do you think should go home tonight?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

SLA44 wrote:
gin1972 wrote:Peta I think she knows that dancing might not be Sean's strong suit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think so and as long as he is entertaining the judges will give him a pass. I think he'll be around for a couple of more weeks because he has a big fan base. Whew

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Man W Judd she needs to go. :crying:

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:30 pm

gin1972 wrote:Man W Judd she needs to go. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I totally agree gin but I think she may have too large of a fan base which is a pity in itself! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:I agree with Gin. I think Peta is trying to distract the audience and judges from zeroing in on his lack of talent.

Yep I agree, so who do you think will go home tonight? Or should I ask who do you think should go home tonight?

Well, let's see......I think Lisa, Andy. Wynona, and DL should go home tonight, but I guess that's not going to happen. I think it will probably be Lisa.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:35 pm

USN wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Well, let's see......I think Lisa, Andy. Wynona, and DL should go home tonight, but I guess that's not going to happen. I think it will probably be Lisa.

You are probably right and she danced the best out all of them that you listed and Wynonna did the worst! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Afraid to say Wynonna will be around a bit.....she has a huge fan base. I am so glad Tony won last year as they always seem to stick him with the worst dancers. BTW, I loved the way Tony looked as a rocker.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I think so and as long as he is entertaining the judges will give him a pass. I think he'll be around for a couple of more weeks because he has a big fan base. Whew

I agree.. Peta might be being very smart to distract us. When we see him without the gimmicks, it might not be so good. I think Wynona's fans would be kinder to let her go home. That is tough to watch. I feel bad for her. I think it comes down to fan base so it's hard to say.. who has fewer fans?... Andy, DL or Lisa? I feel pretty confident that Sean will not even be in the bottom 3 yet.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:44 pm

You are right about that, SLA.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by gin1972 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Well if Judd stays that will be a good time for me to take a potty break next week. :crying:

gin1972
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top