Episode: Victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode:  Victory Empty Episode: Victory

Post by singlyme Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:17 am

I know I'm late with this, but I broke down and posted with the guys on the ABC board. Many of us are SO saddened by the turn the show took this season.

We're trying to figure out who the Falcon might be and mostly agreed that if it turns out to be a stranger, we'll be seriously ticked. Some speculation: Aiden. Vic's new son. My personal fav is Padma's father. Despite the appearance of a kidnapping, I think there might be something to it. Perhaps he can do more with the newly obtained Carrion than Nolan could have - in destroying AI once and for all.

But will Vic's new "son" be part of AI? Could revenge on her also be part of HIS agenda? TOO MUCH stuff!!

Happy that Eli had only a short visit to the Hamptons. But it felt like the writers were throwing us a bone by giving us something "reveng-y" to take us back to the root of this show.

Honestly, before I got on the forums, I seldom questioned writing. Just let a show wash over me - liked it, or didn't. Now, I find myself dissecting the writer's reasoning and agenda. They're supposed to be building up for a big finale. At this point, I can't imagine it will be satisfying. This train jumped the track and I don't think throwing it in reverse is possible. Was it all a dream Emily had?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode:  Victory Empty Re: Episode: Victory

Post by grace8136 Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:39 am

Hi Singly,
I just watched the episode. I don't know who Falcon could be, but I do agree it should be a known character. Interesting development with Vic having another son. I'm also glad that the foster brother did not have a long storyline.

When Jack was holding baby Carl tonight, I couldn't remember if that was really his son. Didn't Emily doctor the paternity results for Amanda? I thought I recalled her telling Amanda that Carl was Jack's, but that was not true? Scratch
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 am

Emily initially lied about the baby's paternity but confessed to Amanda that the baby is, indeed, Jack's.

We're also thinking that the numero uno at AI needs to be someone who ties into a known character on the show. Personally, I'd like to think that perhaps Vic's abandoned son was adopted by Helen Crowley OR it's Grandpa Grayson (lol).

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJGray5 Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 am

So Victoria has a son with soemone else. This son was fostered out... It looks as if this weekends show is a masked party at Grayson mannor.
I can't quite belive that Victoria would send Daniel a death threat but there were two missing from the rack in the locked box...
Could V's fosterd son be A falcon or B Nolan . . . There has to be more to him than meets the eye. Why would "Emilys" father trusted him . . Random thoughts .
J~
LadyJGray5
LadyJGray5

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:26 am

The death threat and bullets were an attempt to dissuade Daniel from becoming close with Em again. Some mother, huh?

I'm willing to bet Vic has no idea what happened to the baby she gave up. She was only 16, for goodness' sake. I've thought perhaps he could have ties to AI - IF Helen Crowley is the one who adopted him. But, nah. I don't know what they're doing this season.

The writers have scattered this story to the wind, leaving us with gaping holes and bewilderment. I simply have a hard time believing we had to endure the entire search for Kara, only to have her disappear again. The same with Grandpa Grayson. If he had no place in the story, why introduce him to begin with?

I AM curious to see who Charlotte decks at the ball tonight.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJGray5 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Time will tell. J~
LadyJGray5
LadyJGray5

Back to top Go down

Post by victorian3 Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:27 am

I am getting so fustrated with this show among othes. When I watch tv, especially when I am tired and just want to relax, I do;'t want to have to be thinking so much about a plot and wondering what the heck is going on. What did I miss? Rewind. Watch again. Huh??? When a show starts to get too convoluted it may be time to pack it in. I did that with Scandal. Got tired of it--not to mention the incessant flashing inbetween every scene--gave me headaches, seriously.
Started to get frustrated with Red Widow (the new show). Not sure I'll last. Then there is The Americans. Another one that you have to pay attention too. This is why I like the Bachelor... no thinking. Just plain simple entertainment. Stresss free and a stress reduecer. I think enough in my non tv life.Episode:  Victory 1409008356

Last edited by victorian3 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
victorian3
victorian3
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:26 am

I know what you mean about convoluted. Introducing the Americon Initiative was a HUGE mistake. It's difficult to believe Mr. Trask released his hold on Grayson Global so easily.

I think because of viewer displeasure, they're dispensing with this entire scenario. I'd like to see them get back to an Emily/Grayson feud and I hope this is where they're going.

I never watched Scandal. And I was iffy on Red Widow, but I'm beginning to get into it. Hate her brother! What a loose cannon. I intended to watch The Americans, but.... don't know why, but I didn't.

I also identify with losing yourself to simple entertainment. I watch MANY contest shows: Face Off, DWTS, SYTYCD, Project Runway, Best Ink, Ink Master (love the art aspect), Bach & Ette. If they start to feature an a$$hole, I stop watching for the rest of the season. Episode:  Victory 2538036733

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top