Hayes Grier

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hayes Grier  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hayes Grier

Post by Psychee22 Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:50 am

I think he has worn the same black and white pair of shoes every dance that he has worn shoes... unless the ones he wore for Teenage Ninja Turtles were different - - it looks, though,  like only the laces are different, black instead of white.  And the whole group dancing that number were wearing the same shoes.  They must have buckets of them.

But I think I would like to see him wearing dress shoes for some of the smooth dances, at least.  Those shoes have suede soles. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:27 am

Psychee22 wrote:
He hasn't been wearing regular sneakers, though, has he?  I thought folks on the show wore dance sneakers that only look like sneakers on the outside. The soles are designed for dancing and spinning.  No?
It's good to know the dance sneakers function like dance shoes. However....would still like to see this young guy dressed up in proper looking footwear. Hayes' Quickstep would have looked so much more polished if he were wearing patent leather dance shoes. Emma looked beautiful in her gown and Hayes should have matched her look, IMHO.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:38 am

luvthepros wrote:
Psychee22 wrote:
He hasn't been wearing regular sneakers, though, has he?  I thought folks on the show wore dance sneakers that only look like sneakers on the outside. The soles are designed for dancing and spinning.  No?
It's good to know the dance sneakers function like dance shoes. However....would still like to see this young guy dressed up in proper looking footwear. Hayes' Quickstep would have looked so much more polished if he were wearing patent leather dance shoes. Emma looked beautiful in her gown and Hayes should have matched her look, IMHO.

It might have been too odd to see him looking so mature so soon.  Emma tries, I think, to keep her partners genuine to who they are.  But, that said.. I bet that she will dress him more grown up in later episodes... showing his journey to maturity, perhaps.  We'll see. 
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top