Hayes Grier

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hayes Grier  Empty Hayes Grier

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:00 pm

So I am sure some of you might not know who the heck Hayes Grier is well...That's unless you used vine before or have a younger daughter (In that case close your ears for their loud screams). Hayes is actually a vine star along with his brother Nash Grier who are HUGE in the social media frenzy. if you don't know what vine is it's an app where people make 6 second videos, these videos are pretty funny (not saying Hayes are) just videos in general. It's basically people making fun and or making skits or relatable things that people can totally relate Some of them have me cracking up because there are many i could relate towards haha.  So on vine there are vine stars people who have millions of followers and have made millions off vine the same thing with people on youtube however it's coming from a 6 second video. Hayes and his brother are very popular on vine with millions of followers on social media, that's how crazy this app can be. Lots of girls are all over them that's why i say plug your ears if you have a young girl in their teens they might be freaking out when seeing them. When i saw that he was going to be on i did roll my eyes not going to lie because i am over these kids they are everywhere and it's annoying.  I knew that one day one of them if not Hayes or Nash but one of their other vine famous friend was going to be on this show. So if you are wondering who the heck Hayes Grier is well there you go just giving you a heads up haha.

Last edited by XxCanadiangirlXx on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Hayes Grier  Empty Re: Hayes Grier

Post by Starz Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Thanks for the explanation.  I just can't keep up with social media. Too many places, modes, apps, etc. I have reached the age where I don't want "more" in quantity, just more quality.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:53 pm

He's a cute kid and I hope he has some moves. Emma deserves a break.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:03 am

Heard of it, but did not know what it was. So making silliness out of  stuff about every day life, kinda like Seinfeld for the internet youngsters.  ( and you sis) hahahaha!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:54 pm

I thought Hayes was quite cute tonight, and with Emma's help he could go further.  I agree with the judges that we need to see more of his eyes and more connection with Emma, but I think he has potential.  On a side note, loved seeing Sasha with his backpack and school sweater.   Smile
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 am

suebob16 wrote:I thought Hayes was quite cute tonight, and with Emma's help he could go further.  I agree with the judges that we need to see more of his eyes and more connection with Emma, but I think he has potential.  On a side note, loved seeing Sasha with his backpack and school sweater.   Smile
I fell for this kid tonight! He's a cutie and I think Emma will take him a long way.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WidderWoman4 Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:16 am

CanadianGirl, thank you so much for that explanation.  I've never heard of vine before now.

I am be old.  Crying or Very sad
WidderWoman4
WidderWoman4
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:01 pm

I liked him a lot! This kid is 15 going on 30. Very savvy in dealing with adults and the media.
Starz
Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:58 pm

Starz wrote:I liked him a lot! This kid is 15 going on 30. Very savvy in dealing with adults and the media.
Loved it when Hayes told Emma, "You don't look like you're 26".  Giggle
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:39 am

Just as long as his dancing matches the hype. I just wish this show was more about the actual dancing talent of these 'celebrities' and less about popularity. Some people with their frenzied voting have a tendency to keep those that may not deserve to be in the top spots on these shows that have the viewers vote. It's kind of annoying and has made me lose interest in this show over the years. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by XxCanadiangirlXx Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:13 am

WidderWoman4 wrote:CanadianGirl, thank you so much for that explanation.  I've never heard of vine before now.

I am be old.  Crying or Very sad
You are most welcome Widderwoman glad i have be of help, and don't worry just because you don't know it doesn't mean you're old. Honestly i am in my early 20's and when i first heard of it the only thing that came to mind is actual vines haha.  It's a fun to go on sometimes if you need a good chuckle, i mean it's crazy what someone can do with a 6 second video i mean really. The stuff on that app is pretty funny and hilarious people can be very creative with it. Vines have descriptions at the bottom just like on youtube which indicates what the vine is about,  for example "how i ask to get wifi" or something along those lines. You can access vine on android phones/tablets, and iphones/ipod touches, you can even access it through your computer as well. If you do check them out i suggest bat dad or eh bee family their videos are vine and cute, here is a link to Bat dad's videos -->  https://vine.co/u/972617199451865088  and eh bee family videos ---> https://vine.co/u/916596819805483008 (i don't know if i can post links on here or not lol). Once you got onto their page the video will load you will see a green line which indicates it's loading and it will automatically play =)

Last edited by XxCanadiangirlXx on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

XxCanadiangirlXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 am

rkc1960 wrote:Just as long as his dancing matches the hype. I just wish this show was more about the actual dancing talent of these 'celebrities' and less about popularity. Some people with their frenzied voting have a tendency to keep those that may not deserve to be in the top spots on these shows that have the viewers vote. It's kind of annoying and has made me lose interest in this show over the years. 

Even though this is mostly a popularity contest, I don't think anyone has ever won the MBT who was not able to perform a clap-worthy dance.  The most technically perfect dancer of the bunch rarely wins, it's true, and some very lousy dancers have made it into the finals, but I think those surprises tend to keep me engaged;  we haven't had a season yet in which I was able to predict the winner with any self-assuredness, and I sure have not been able to predict the eliminations -- they always surprise me!  So, I guess that those things that annoy you most are actually the things that make the show so unpredictable for most of us.  It also may be that those same annoying things have the effect of keeping most of the rest of us addicted?
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm

When I stopped caring that certain pros got treated like crap and some seemed favored and realized it's suppose to be about the 'stars. It got better for me.   I've been surprised Shocked dissapointed Sad pleased Yay!  but I've never lost any Counting sheep over it....................to sum up ITA with your post Psychee!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:35 pm

Hayes is cute but he doesn't move me as a dancer yet.  He doesn't have the charisma Riker had.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by suebob16 Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Hayes is really a beginner at this with only his Vine video experience, but he seems to have the potential and is working well with Emma.  Ryker came to DWTS last season already experienced as an entertainer, so he already had the polish and knew how to perform.  Team Rallison was my choice last season, and it would be cool to see Ryker and Allison get together for another dance.   Smile
suebob16
suebob16
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:10 am

That was a good dance tonight with Hayes and Emma.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinartwo Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:29 am

I was wondering who this guy was. Thanks to the OP for letting people know. He is indeed a cutie.

Zinartwo

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:15 am

Starz wrote:Thanks for the explanation.  I just can't keep up with social media. Too many places, modes, apps, etc. I have reached the age where I don't want "more" in quantity, just more quality.
LOl,My sentiments exactly!  Getting harder to find that darn evasive quality! 

He is such a cutie! Its hard to pick a favorite ,altho Im partial to Val!! Seems even Gary has tunned down the crazies!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by dori1333 Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:17 am

Starz wrote:Thanks for the explanation.  I just can't keep up with social media. Too many places, modes, apps, etc. I have reached the age where I don't want "more" in quantity, just more quality.
LOl,My sentiments exactly!  Getting harder to find that darn evasive quality! 

He is such a cutie! Its hard to pick a favorite ,altho Im partial to Val!! Seems even Gary has tunned down the crazies!
dori1333
dori1333
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Lesallee wrote:
suebob16 wrote:I thought Hayes was quite cute tonight, and with Emma's help he could go further.  I agree with the judges that we need to see more of his eyes and more connection with Emma, but I think he has potential.  On a side note, loved seeing Sasha with his backpack and school sweater.   Smile
I fell for this kid tonight! He's a cutie and I think Emma will take him a long way.

I think he is a cutie also Lesallee.

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Hayes is cute but I don't feel he has the charisma Sadie had and she wasn't a dancer either.  He needs to work on his feet like CA or Julianne said.  He needs to point his feet more.  I liked that one dance they did a couple of weeks ago though.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:32 pm

I was hoping to see Hayes wearing proper ballroom/Latin foot wear but he was bare foot for the contemporary last Monday. Any chance Allison will insist Hayes wear proper ballroom shoes? Probably not. Sigh.
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:54 pm

I thought it was one of his better dances though.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychee22 Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:15 am

luvthepros wrote:I was hoping to see Hayes wearing proper ballroom/Latin foot wear but he was bare foot for the contemporary last Monday. Any chance Allison will insist Hayes wear proper ballroom shoes? Probably not. Sigh.

He hasn't been wearing regular sneakers, though, has he?  I thought folks on the show wore dance sneakers that only look like sneakers on the outside. The soles are designed for dancing and spinning.  No?
Psychee22
Psychee22
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:31 am

Well, there you go! You learn something new every day. I had never heard of dance sneakers so I did a search and sure enough, there are all sorts of dance sneakers available. Probably for a fifteen year old boy like Hayes they are far more appropriate than ballroom footwear. More compatible with a teenager!

Thanks for bringing it up Psychee.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top