The new couples...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new couples... Empty The new couples...

Post by Dazz Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 am

I'm only banking on Tanner and Jade to make it a few months beyond the end of the season.   Have we heard any rumors on Nick & Sam?  Who were the others?  Hahaha!  They are all destined for doom.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

The new couples... Empty Re: The new couples...

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:40 am

I am actually rooting for Janner and I feel like they may actually make it.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:43 am

Nick and Sam seem to be together still, according to what I've read.  I have high hopes for Jade and Tanner despite the short time they know each other.  Tanner impresses me as a very sensible person and Jade would like to put her past behind her.  JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:48 am

newto wrote:Nick and Sam seem to be together still, according to what I've read.  I have high hopes for Jade and Tanner despite the short time they know each other.  Tanner impresses me as a very sensible person and Jade would like to put her past behind her.  JMHO

I think you are right on newto. As usual. Wink Rose Flowers

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:51 am

Well, Marcus and Lacey are still together, so why not Jade and Tanner.  I love Tanner.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:57 am

newto wrote:Nick and Sam seem to be together still, according to what I've read.  I have high hopes for Jade and Tanner despite the short time they know each other.  Tanner impresses me as a very sensible person and Jade would like to put her past behind her.  JMHO
I read that Nick & Sam are still together as well.  They have met each others family, etc.  I'm actually very surprised by this, but hey, kudos to them if they really were there to find love.  That sounds so cliche, I'm making myself sick  Giggle

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:04 pm

I was pleasantly surprised when Chris introduced Cassandra's "man".  I was expecting Justin to walk out, and there was Jonathan.  They seem to be really happy, and they make a beautiful couple.  I hope it works out for them.  This was a best kept bach secret.  Did TPTB actually sneak this one past RS?

Last edited by USN on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Cassandra was with Justin on the show.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:06 pm

USN wrote:I was pleasantly surprised when Chris introduced Cassandra's "man".  I was expecting Justin to walk out, and there was Jonathan.  They seem to be really happy, and they make a beautiful couple.  I hope it works out for them.  This was a best kept bach secret.  Did TPTB actually sneak this one past RS?
USN -- I think I read Cassandra met Jonathon after the show wrapped.  I hope it works out for them too.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:08 pm

LOL!!  Thanks, Glitters.  I don't know how I managed to put Nick's name in there, when I knew it was Justin.  It may have been because I had just read the post above mine. 

Last edited by USN on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:10 pm

jazztoday wrote:I  think you are right on newto. As usual. Wink Rose Flowers

jazztoday -- thank you.  I try to be a practical observer of the proceedings.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:17 pm

newto wrote:
USN wrote:I was pleasantly surprised when Chris introduced Cassandra's "man".  I was expecting Justin to walk out, and there was Jonathan.  They seem to be really happy, and they make a beautiful couple.  I hope it works out for them.  This was a best kept bach secret.  Did TPTB actually sneak this one past RS?
USN -- I think I read Cassandra met Jonathon after the show wrapped.  I hope it works out for them too.

They did meet after the show. Newto.  She was the make up artist on the photo shoot he was on.  HA!!  Talk about fate.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:29 pm

USN wrote:
newto wrote:

They did meet after the show. Newto.  She was the make up artist on the photo shoot he was on.  HA!!  Talk about fate.

They actually make a cute couple and make complete sense.  They both live in Michigan, have young children, don't have to work on that long distance relationship - perfecto! Hope they make it!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WesternRomanceWtr Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:I am actually rooting for Janner and I feel like they may actually make it.
I hope all the couples make it, Jade and Tanner (perfect together) , Cassandra and Jonathan (adorable) and even Nick and Samantha (there is someone for everyone),
WesternRomanceWtr
WesternRomanceWtr

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:52 pm

No, he posted they were together a few weeks ago.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by BSkeptical Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Did anyone notice the lop-sided vote on After Paradise re who would get married first - Jade/Tanner v. Kaitlyn/Shawn ?  Looks like BN doesn't buy Kaitlyn/Shawn any more than I do.

BSkeptical

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Where is the lovely Peta on the banner?

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WesternRomanceWtr Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 pm

BSkeptical wrote:Did anyone notice the lop-sided vote on After Paradise re who would get married first - Jade/Tanner v. Kaitlyn/Shawn ?  Looks like BN doesn't buy Kaitlyn/Shawn any more than I do.
I noticed. I figured it was because Jade and Tanner had such a neat, normal (if fast) relationship. They met, fell for each other, only each other, and stayed together with no drama surrounding them or their feelings for each other. That's something we like to see and something we cheer for. Kaitlyn and Shawn were drowning in drama. It's a little harder to believe they have what it takes to go the distance.
WesternRomanceWtr
WesternRomanceWtr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Glittersisgld wrote:Where is the lovely Peta on the banner?

I heard Peta was injured.  Is she even dancing this season??

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:59 pm

No, but that's why we need to see her.  We will miss her this season, lol.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 am

Glittersisgld wrote:No, but that's why we need to see her.  We will miss her this season, lol.

Glitter -- Bach made the banner so he would be the one to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top