Excerpts of Sean and Catherine interview in People magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Excerpts of Sean and Catherine interview in People magazine Empty Excerpts of Sean and Catherine interview in People magazine

Post by Bach98133 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:29 am

PEOPLE: Why is abstinence important to you?
Sean:
I lived life kind of selfishly for a long time, and I reached a point where I was tired of being selfish. I wanted to live my life the way I know it to be right. It's a personal choice for me.

PEOPLE: Catherine, how do you feel about his beliefs?
Catherine: I honor him.

PEOPLE: You've said you'll televise the nuptials…
Sean: I think it's only fitting. Our relationship was started and created on TV, so we could solidify it there as well.

PEOPLE: Did Tierra LiCausi deserve her bad-girl reputation?
Sean: She honestly just can't get along with her peers. But she's not an evil person. She was mean at times, but she's not evil.

PEOPLE:
At "The Women Tell All" special, your second-runner-up, AshLee, claimed
you told her you didn't have feelings for Catherine and Lindsay.

Sean:
I was flabbergasted! That statement is ridiculous and clearly not true. She might have misconstrued something I said. Maybe that's what her brain took in, but I didn't say that.

PEOPLE: Catherine, you're vegan, but Sean's a big meat lover. How does that work?
Catherine: I'm vegan for my own reasons. He gets to be a man and eat whatever he wants. I don't care.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top