live interview with Sean..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

live interview with Sean..  Empty live interview with Sean..

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 pm

This is on right now. You can only watch it live. I think it might be old. I saw it posted on the other board.
I'll give a recap if you miss it.

http://thechatwithpriscilla.com/the-chat/
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

live interview with Sean..  Empty Re: live interview with Sean..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 pm

That's an excellent interview, actually. It was clearly done after Emily's season and before we knew Sean would have his own season. It's a good look at his core beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Recap: He said he would not date a woman without the same faith and he wants to be "equally yoked"- a term P & B used on the other board. This was the number one thing he was looking for. The others we have heard; smart, kind hearted, adventuresome.
He gave his devotional book to Alejandro in Em's season.
On dressing immodesty- doesn't like for women to dress provocatively. Don't tempt me. Help hold me accountable. Don't have your gf over for a movie and late night. Go out in public. Again, help each other be accountable.
He talked about that men should be the pursuers, manners, chivalry.
He said that his mom was very nervous about him going on the bachelorette because she feared the edit they would give him.

Just read your post WW. I agree, really good interview. The lady doing the interview asked good questions and was great at her job.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:04 am

Grace, she was VERY good at it. So many talk show hosts aren't particularly good interviewers these days. She was a refreshing change from that pattern.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 am

grace8136 wrote:This is on right now. You can only watch it live. I think it might be old. I saw it posted on the other board.
I'll give a recap if you miss it.

http://thechatwithpriscilla.com/the-chat/

This would not play for me it just has 4 days 18 hours 43 minutes and ticks off seconds in white on a black screen. live interview with Sean..  2343800431
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:59 am

Sorry SLA.. It was live streaming Crying or Very sad

Worth watching though. Try to remember to check back on it.

WW- It was a refreshing change. That women needs a promotion!
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Just a reminder that this will be on again tonight and worth watching if you missed it last week. If you open it in another window it will start counting down to the time until it streams live which is in about 3.5 hours.. http://thechatwithpriscilla.com/the-chat/
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:Just a reminder that this will be on again tonight and worth watching if you missed it last week. If you open it in another window it will start counting down to the time until it streams live which is in about 3.5 hours.. http://thechatwithpriscilla.com/the-chat/

Thanks for reminding - it's counting down and there is a little over 3 hours to go!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:Just a reminder that this will be on again tonight and worth watching if you missed it last week. If you open it in another window it will start counting down to the time until it streams live which is in about 3.5 hours.. http://thechatwithpriscilla.com/the-chat/

Grace I finally got to watch it and thanks again for reminding me and I agree with WW it was and excellent interview, I think one of the best I have seen with him!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:14 am

Glad you got to see it SLA. It gave me an even greater appreciation for Sean. I recorded some of it to show my 17 year old son... the part about how to treat girls. I'm sure he will roll his eyes when I tell him to listen to Sean Lowe. :laughing1:
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am

grace8136 wrote:Glad you got to see it SLA. It gave me an even greater appreciation for Sean. I recorded some of it to show my 17 year old son... the part about how to treat girls. I'm sure he will roll his eyes when I tell him to listen to Sean Lowe. live interview with Sean..  2910745359

LOL grace, I got a visual of the rolling eyes when you said that. Hey he may surprise you, you never know! :o
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top