Possible Spoilers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Spoilers? Empty Possible Spoilers?

Post by slacknatwork Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:52 pm

One of the male cast members (JJ maybe?- I can't remember) had posted a picture of a big group of them getting together for the premier of BIP. Standing together in the group photo was Carly and Kirk, and Jade and Tanner. Standing noticeably far apart was Mikey and Julia, Tenley and Josh, and all the other short term couples. Noticeable absent was Samantha and Joe, and I don't think Clare was in the photo, either. So.... could be that there ended up being at least two couples who really found love! Sweet, likeable couples at that! How nice! Love Cupid
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Possible Spoilers? Empty Re: Possible Spoilers?

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:49 pm

I have been having hopes of Carly and Nick making it ~ I had already seen the spoiler on here earlier that Jade and Tanner were together and I engaged (?).  I agree with you about both of them being sweet, likable couples.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:07 pm

I'm thinking that the only couple that makes it is Tanner & Jade.  I don't see everlasting chemistry or love between any other couples.
I would love Kirk & Carly to prove otherwise, but I don't see him making the big commitment.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top