Big Brother Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother Spoilers Empty Big Brother Spoilers

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:24 pm

We seem to be the only two kicking around the BB tidbits, rkc, but the topic is getting some views. Perhaps a few others are watching hence the Spoiler title.

Anyhow, the new HOH is Becky. What that will portend is anyone's guess. She seemed to be courting the Sixth Sense while they didn't appear all that enamoured with her.

She would be wise to break up the twins, I think. But who knows where her head is at.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Spoilers Empty Re: Big Brother Spoilers

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:10 pm

Shoot. That may be better than one of the sixth sense members but she can be a loose cannon. Hopefully she can be swayed towards the other group but we'll see what happens. Since we don't know what swayed everyone to vote Clay out instead of Shelli than it may be a crap shoot.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:02 pm

New HOH - Austin. Not what I wanted. The spoilers I read speculated he would put Steve and Johnny M up. Poor old JM, he spends more time nominated for eviction than anyone else.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Darn. I was hoping someone from the other side would have won it this week. I'm wondering why people would think he would put up Steve and Johnny Mack. Wasn't he just singing JM praises this past week for bringing him into the group? Isn't Steve part of their little group now? I think? So my question is why they are still not back-dooring Vanessa?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:32 pm

I really think each and every one of them, including James, are thinking, "Hey, when I'm facing the jury for the big prize I want Vanessa beside me". Most probably Vanessa wouldn't get even one vote. 

I don't think Austin cares one iota for Johnny Mack or anyone but Liz and by extension Julia. So I don't think he would have a moment's hesitation in putting JM up on the block.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:36 pm

I said I wouldn't read the spoilers this week but!!! I gave in. The dreaded Vanessa is HOH again with Johnny Mack returned. Reading comments from live feed viewers it is hard to tell where Vanessa will be looking for noms. Some think she will align with Steve and JM and put up James and Meg. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm glad that Johnny Mack made it back into the house but not happy that Vanessa is HOH. It's hard to tell where her head is at. She was told this week that the twins and Austin were also a part of the five that were talking about backdooring her but then Liz tried to basically deny that they had anything to do with it and it looked like she believed her.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:13 am

Spoiler scoop for today: Steve is HOH. Judging from the Live Feeds Spoiler thread on another forum the strategy and manoeuvring is at fever pitch with Van trying to orchestrate it all her way, as per usual. I think I will stay off spoiler sites now till Sunday night after the show as I want to be surprised by Steve's noms. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:51 am

The latest word says Vanessa is HOH. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if she puts up Steve and Johnny Mack. They seem to be stumbling around in some fool's paradise figuring Van is whole heartedly on their team. Vanessa doesn't have a team, she's a solo act. I really think she will win now.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:12 am

Dang! I was hoping it would be JM or Steve at this point. Vanessa has been flip flopping all over the place that I don't know where her head is at and what she will try to pull off next. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Live feeds are down since this morning, I guess because this is a short week for BB and they have a lot to get done in a short time.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:04 am

Winner of the first HOH final round - Vanessa. Second round winner- Steve. So Van and Steve head to head Wed.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:36 am

Thanks for posting this Lesallee. As much as I think that Steve played a weird game I would still like to see him win over Vanessa but I don't know if that will happen. 

You have the house that will be divided over this. If Liz was going into the finals you may have had the majority of the house vote for her. Steve has the twins against him and may sway Austin to voting with them. You have people against Vanessa for what she has done but may still go with her even if they begrudgingly do it.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top