Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video Empty Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 am

Here's a video I found on youtube with an interview with Sean and Catherine discussing the wedding plans and DWTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRqEMKwXa8Y
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video Empty Re: Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

What a nice interview! That one seemed more relaxed and just conversational than a lot of the others I've seen. Good for them!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video Empty Re: Bachelor Couple Talks Wedding Plans and DWTS Video

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Widder Woman wrote:What a nice interview! That one seemed more relaxed and just conversational than a lot of the others I've seen. Good for them!

I really do like this couple and hope they make it. It's hard to say what kind of carrots ABC dangles in front of them but I really hope they do not rush into anything. I would like to see them get married but not before they are absolutely sure it is the right thing to do and they have experienced life in the real world for awhile. Smile
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top