New Video - The Bachelor's Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Video - The Bachelor's  Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years Empty New Video - The Bachelor's Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:39 pm

I found this video on the bachandbachettefans site and it is beautifully done and the song is just perfect for them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvJDbMCz3ug&feature=player_embedded
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

New Video - The Bachelor's  Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years Empty Re: New Video - The Bachelor's Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:54 am

This is great. Thanks for posting the link. 8)

Back to top Go down

New Video - The Bachelor's  Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years Empty Re: New Video - The Bachelor's Sean & Catherine - A Thousand Years

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 am

newto the boards wrote:This is great. Thanks for posting the link. 8)

You are welcome I think that is my favorite video yet and the song just seemed perfect for it. It is a fan video put together by one of the moderators of the bachandbachettefan forum.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Yes, I saw it was done by sanlee...I wonder where the mods over there find time to do everything they do.

I sure hope this relationship works in real life. Sean needs to step out of the box and be independent of his family; they seem like a controlling bunch. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 pm

newto the boards wrote:Yes, I saw it was done by sanlee...I wonder where the mods over there find time to do everything they do.

I sure hope this relationship works in real life. Sean needs to step out of the box and be independent of his family; they seem like a controlling bunch. JMO.

I don't know where they find the time but she had done several other videos as well and said this would be her final one for Sean's season and I think she did an excellent one for the final one.

I hope Sean and Catherine's relationship works also but I hope TPTB do not push them to the alter too soon. They really do seem to be in love but I would like them to spend as much time as needed in the real world together before tying the knot. Sean did say in one interview that I saw that moving for him was not out of the question that a relationship was about compromise so I don't know what might happen there - he did sound open to moving away from Dallas but sometimes I think what they say and what they will actually do may be two different things.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:54 pm

I agree completely, SLA. I hope they don't let the producers determine when they get married. They need some time to be a couple and get to know each other before they walk down the aisle.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Widder Woman wrote:I agree completely, SLA. I hope they don't let the producers determine when they get married. They need some time to be a couple and get to know each other before they walk down the aisle.

You know Fleiss and he's going to want his first real Bachelor marriage as soon as possible. Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Yes. He doesn't have their well-being in mind at all. He has only his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Widder Woman wrote:Yes. He doesn't have their well-being in mind at all. He has only his own.

He has no regard for any of the contestants only himself and his pocket book. Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top