Sean, Catherine and CH...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean, Catherine and CH... Empty Sean, Catherine and CH...

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMrtQwBIP-E&list=UU4GfN7q1C1m0z6cf2NkMg2w&index=4
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Sean, Catherine and CH... Empty Re: Sean, Catherine and CH...

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMrtQwBIP-E&list=UU4GfN7q1C1m0z6cf2NkMg2w&index=4

Thanks for posting this Grace. I am so tired of hearing about "born again Virgin" it is not even funny! Geez give it a rest people! Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

I agree! It is getting so obnoxious. I wonder where they were that CH was there too?

And where are all Sean's clothes? He needs to rotate out that purple check for awhile! Confused
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:33 pm

For crying out loud!!! Some of these questions....how many kids do you want?? Then bringing up Kim K wedding, now lawsuit....what does that have to do with the price of beans?? Also so tacky for CH to interrupt with a comment about born-again virgin status. Ashamed Other than the stupid reporters and CH, they looked cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:37 pm

They were remarkably gracious during what must be a very tiresome routine.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:38 pm

sdreindeer wrote:For crying out loud!!! Some of these questions....how many kids do you want?? Then bringing up Kim K wedding, now lawsuit....what does that have to do with the price of beans?? Also so tacky for CH to interrupt with a comment about born-again virgin status. Sean, Catherine and CH... 1433114315 Other than the stupid reporters and CH, they looked cute.

LOL rein - I so totally agree with you! Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Widder Woman wrote:They were remarkably gracious during what must be a very tiresome routine.

Yes they were and Sean looked like he couldn't get the h*ll out of there fast enough! Hopefully when DWTS is over they will try to get out of the limelight! Wink
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:44 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:They were remarkably gracious during what must be a very tiresome routine.

Yes they were and Sean looked like he couldn't get the h*ll out of there fast enough! Hopefully when DWTS is over they will try to get out of the limelight! Wink

Then we'll really see how much he "hates the fame."

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Then we'll really see how much he "hates the fame."

Yup - one way or the other! Scratch
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:01 pm

Abbie‏@JCaroline2155m
@clmgiudici Is @SeanLowe09 addicted to plaid/checkered button-down shirts? I swear that's all he wears. But your outfit was super cute.

Sean LoweVerified account‏@SeanLowe0950m
@JCaroline21 @clmgiudici yes.

I got this off the other board. Someone else noticed the plaid shirt. Laughing

I agree.. he could not wait to get out of there, especially after the virgin thing was brought up again. People need to drop that.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm

grace8136 wrote:Abbie‏@JCaroline2155m
@clmgiudici Is @SeanLowe09 addicted to plaid/checkered button-down shirts? I swear that's all he wears. But your outfit was super cute.

I agree.. he could not wait to get out of there, especially after the virgin thing was brought up again. People need to drop that.

And what is wrong with CH anyway to step right in there and bring it up! I found that behavior on CH's part disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself but then I don't think anyone of the bach franchise has any shame about anything! No
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

SLA44 wrote:

And what is wrong with CH anyway to step right in there and bring it up! I found that behavior on CH's part disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself but then I don't think anyone of the bach franchise has any shame about anything! No

I agree about CH stepping in like that...what a stupid, stupid comment for him to throw out there. He knows that Sean and Catherine are getting bombarded with that trash and then he has to make a comment as well?? Looked like those three young ladies were with CH when he came out of the restaurant. Now that he's divorced, he must love being part of the bach bubble/nation Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I agree about CH stepping in like that...what a stupid, stupid comment for him to throw out there. He knows that Sean and Catherine are getting bombarded with that trash and then he has to make a comment as well?? Looked like those three young ladies were with CH when he came out of the restaurant. Now that he's divorced, he must love being part of the bach bubble/nation Mad

Yep it's getting kind of hard to have a wee little bit of respect for CH - he's heading right into the scum barrel for me! Evil or Very Mad
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top