Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!! Empty Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!!

Post by Grammarianna Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:46 pm

I was astounded to stumble across regular weekly coverage of Bachelor in Paradise in a Christian periodical, called Christian Today.

This is the same publication that has articles advising husbands to mitigate their wives "dressing too sexily."  As well, there are articles on how Planned Parenthood is "barbaric," and how the pro-gay movement is out to destroy marriage.

Really?  All the above and then reveling in the week-to-week shenanigans on Bachelor in Paradise??

Can anyone help an atheist understand this?
Grammarianna
Grammarianna

Back to top Go down

Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!! Empty Re: Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:48 am

I've looked on their website for the article but can't find it.  Do you have a link or reference to the article?  From what I could read about the magazine it seems rather strict in its opinions.  I'd love to read the article for, as Belle would say, scientific and educational purposes.....

Thanks, grammarianna.

Back to top Go down

Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!! Empty Re: Christian media now covering Bachelor in Paradise??!!

Post by Sharonbee Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:46 am

I guess even Christians have their guilty pleasures? IDK
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top