Fake Eye Lashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fake Eye Lashes Empty Fake Eye Lashes

Post by Dazz Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 am

I know this is petty, but I just can't get over how many of these women have hideous fake eye lashes.  I think poor Juelia's are the worst.  I feel like they could peel off at any moment.  Anyway, just wondered if these bother anyone else as much as they bother me!  They would look so much better without them!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Fake Eye Lashes Empty Re: Fake Eye Lashes

Post by Regina Phalange Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 am

I'm not a fan either, especially at the beach all day.  I've never worn them, but I'd save them for a special night out or something if I did.  Not everyday beachwear.  Although, I suppose being on the show, you'd feel the pressure to be "camera-ready" at all times.  But less is often more.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:08 am

Yes, they bother me too. I get so distracted waiting for them to come off I don't pay attention to what they're saying!
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:07 am

Sharonbee wrote:Yes, they bother me too. I get so distracted waiting for them to come off I don't pay attention to what they're saying!
Funny - I do as well. I catch myself thinking "I wonder how long they stay on" and "can they go swimming without fear" ??   Hahaha.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by WesternRomanceWtr Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:40 am

Funny - I do as well. I catch myself thinking "I wonder how long they stay on" and "can they go swimming without fear" ??   Hahaha.

I'm pretty sure during an interview with CH after Chris S's season that Ashley I said her eyelashes were extensions. Not familiar with those, maybe they don't come off.
WesternRomanceWtr
WesternRomanceWtr

Back to top Go down

Post by slacknatwork Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:21 am

Surely they can swim in them- look at all that crying and they stay on!
slacknatwork
slacknatwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:55 pm

Extensions are 1 hair glued onto the real eye lash hair. The glued on hair is darker, longer, and thicker than real lashes. They last until the real lash sheds - usually 3 months.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Many eons ago, my sister (who wears glasses) got extensions to call attention to her gorgeous eyes.  They cost (back then) a buck a lash.  The first thing she did when she got home was to make dinner.  When she bent to open the oven, the heat blast melted the lashes.  Needless to say, she pulled them out and never did it again.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Oh my! What a shame. I had extensions for a few years when I was on stage. I loved them because they were easy. False eyelashes have to be glued on every day and then removed. It takes a lot of time and ruins your own eyelashes, too.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by h28koala Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Yeah Juelia's are pretty bad!  I wear them every once in awhile but there are different levels.  You have some that look completely natural (if applied right) and just beef up your regular lashes.  Or there are some that are too big and don't look natural or right.  Juelia's fall into that category, or she didn't cut them to size.  I always notice hers.  As for the others - makes sense that Ashley had the extensions.  She is a diva.  Also you can see that they look different but still pretty big.  I wouldn't have the patience to have them glued on.  LOL.  A lot of the girls always look perfect in front of the camera (like Sam, Claire, Ashley Cryer).

I think the girls without make up look best.  I applaud Jade for always looking the way you should at a beach!  Juelia looks great otherwise - beachy beautiful hair, but she needs to ditch the eyelashes.

h28koala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top