The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past

Post by Lesallee Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:01 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:Sweet Tart: my sisters will probably confirm I have always been a ladies' man, so no problem there. I really enjoyed it!
Now let's get candid: "Chong Air" was not the most challenging piece of choreography, still I would have given everything to be in Tommy's place. These two flight attendants had me panting!
I'm so happy Peta could manage to be part of this season. You can never have too much lovely ladies on the show.
Choreography! Was there supposed to be choreography in that dance? All I cared about was the sheer fun served up by that fantastic trio. Even Len tried to secure a seat to England on Chong Air.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 20 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past

Post by kincaid53 Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:12 pm

Oh come on ..there was plenty of choreography and Tommy even had the samba bounce down when they were all three dancing together!!   Best trio dance ever.....not sure any other male could have done anything more than just stand there and drool during that dance, but the Chong is used to dancing with a beautiful woman..being married to the lovely Shelby.... Very Happy

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 20 Empty DMD, where are you?

Post by Lesallee Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Your sisters are getting worried, brother. Do I need to send Rufus, Maks and Peta on a rescue mission? They will, of course, have their little casks of brandy around their adorable necks.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:14 pm

'Oh Brother Where Art Thou'!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:34 am

We miss you, bro!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:28 pm

You really touched my heart, sisters! Everything is fine, I just had an awful lot of work to do the last few days. One of our most important lasers broke down, and it took me two days (and nights) to get this baby going again. Now back to normal: let's meet at the wine shop and have a glass or two to celebrate my success, our Lovely Ladies, and a night of great dancing on our favorite show! Hey Lindsay, you just kicked Mark out of the race! Incredible!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Glad you are back with your family, baby brother. 

Hey, what did you think of that sparkly blue river of a dress Sharna wore for that amazing (Amazing Amaretto time) QS? Talk about glamour - just wow! 

Peta and Sharna and Nick in the trio. How cool is that? 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:11 pm

I tell you what I thought about Sharna in that dress. Names ran through my head. Marylin Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Jane Russell, Sophia Loren... Gorgeous beyond belief.
Peta joining them might be more than I can take.
I also loved Witney's hair and dress in the AT.
After all that has happened with Alexa and Tamar, all of a sudden Derek is the last man standing. I really hope our Ladies will give him a run for the money. Twisted Evil
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Great pic on IG of Sharna and Peta happily engrossed with girl talk while Nick sits by looking bemused.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:33 pm

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 20 12063010
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:38 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 20 12063010
Thank you for bringing this over - not all of use have IG accounts and so this makes it so much easier to see what someone has posted about.  Thanks
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:46 pm

I am at your disposal. But you don't need an account to view it on IG. Anyway, this was worth sharing.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:06 pm

I just saw a picture   where they are doing camera blocking for the tour.....so happy to have our lovely Peta back Flower I'm thinking she will be in the pro dances also and maybe some bumpers Yay!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:46 pm

If Julianne can judge Derek, why not have Maks judge his girlfriend Peta and brother Val? This is a family show!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:17 pm

DeadManDancing wrote:If Julianne can judge Derek, why not have Maks judge his girlfriend Peta and brother Val? This is a family show!
  Indeed  Exactly!!!!   Thumbs up!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:30 pm

Thought I'd take this over here- Lesallee already knows it from our very intimate Strictly thread: Kym and Robert were in the audience on SCD last night. Still together and looking great!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:27 pm

I saw that!!!  What ever they have going on much Love to them!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:26 pm

If you've been viewing SCD videos, sister, have you watched Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice doing their week 8 Charleston? If you haven't seen it give it a look, I absolutely loved it. Much above that Chicago jazz that our goofy judges deemed perfect.

Georgia May is an actor who was on Coronation Street, a British television show that has been running forever it seems. I became addicted to it more years ago than I care to divulge and I still love it. So GM came into Strictly already a favourite with me. And of course, my lovely Irish lad, Tristan MacManus was the reason I began following SCD in the first place.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 am

Lesallee wrote:........... have you watched Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice doing their week 8 Charleston? ......
I saw this dance last night when someone on another forum linked to it. It's awesome! I couldn't tell who the pro was with the exception of the first lift. (Her legs should have been together more).....

luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by luvthepros Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:23 am

Saw Maks and Peta a couple of days ago on GMA. Glad to see Peta is all healed. Click on the link.....

Maks and Peta "under cover"
luvthepros
luvthepros

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:00 am

luvthepros wrote:
Lesallee wrote:........... have you watched Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice doing their week 8 Charleston? ......
I saw this dance last night when someone on another forum linked to it. It's awesome! I couldn't tell who the pro was with the exception of the first lift. (Her legs should have been together more).....

Thanks for this, luv. Their dance just blew me away. There are some other excellent dances on week 8 of Strictly. My mb brother, DMD, and I work our way through all the performances on SCD each week. This season, in my opinion, Strictly is head and shoulders above DWTS.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:48 am

That was really good!!  I had not seen the show sis..I just saw a picture of them(Kym and Robert) on someones twitter.  I need to start watching!!!

I liked the Charleston Sadie and Derek did on switch up week, but I pretty much liked everything Sadie did Very Happy

Loved that season...Sadie..Alfonso...and of course the King.. Tommy Chong King

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Cannot wait to see SharNickatroyds  salsa trio......it's going to be full of Fireworks Two hot ladies and one verrry cooool guy!!! Very Happy  

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:17 pm

Hopefully, Nick won't be distracted by so much Aussie girl power. Remember he's more used to performing with boys...
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:20 pm

I know what you mean!!   Tommy may have gotten a little distracted, but he did rise to the occasion Giggle

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top