The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:03 pm

They would be mad to do without them- but then, that's exactly how they acted several times before... Biting nails
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Lesallee wrote:This is our mutual admiration society. To brother DMD, rest assured that your MB sisters are proud and happy to have you in our family. Although we sometimes suspect that Mom always liked you best!
Let's not go there. Who has always been daddy's girl? I know it wasn't me... Crying
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Daddy's girl? I think that is Babs! I am the unspoiled one in the Chongie family. Ashamed 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:50 pm

Don't start crying, sis. You can have my teddy bear.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Lesallee wrote:Daddy's girl? I think that is Babs! I am the unspoiled one in the Chongie family. Ashamed 

Dad liked you best; you got better grades than me. Ashamed   Mom taught me how to bake, so I would always have something to fall back
on if Broadway stardom eluded me. Smart lady! Smile
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:12 pm

OK - I'll bite. Are you all REALLY blood related - or just virtually related?
It's sooo hard to tell. Duh

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Starz wrote:OK - I'll bite. Are you all REALLY blood related - or just virtually related?
Virtually, Starz. We met on season 19 as supporters of Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd. There weren't a lot of us Chongies and we bonded into a family, having great fun along the way. Want to join us? Brother DMD needs another sister to help keep him in line!

Laughing
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Well you all do a darn good job of being siblings!
I would love to join the family  Love Thank you.
Just give me a break down of who is who - and the birth rankings - ok? Or tell me where I fit in. I don't want to innocently start a family feud - LOL
Kumbaya

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:42 pm

Babs2147 wrote:
Lesallee wrote:Daddy's girl? I think that is Babs! I am the unspoiled one in the Chongie family. Ashamed 

Dad liked you best; you got better grades than me. Ashamed   Mom taught me how to bake, so I would always have something to fall back

I just remember our mailman always liked me best!!..............Hey ...wait a minute............ MOM......you got some 'splainin' to do!!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Starz wrote:OK - I'll bite. Are you all REALLY blood related - or just virtually related?
Virtually, Starz. We met on season 19 as supporters of Tommy Chong and Peta Murgatroyd. There weren't a lot of us Chongies and we bonded into a family, having great fun along the way. Want to join us? Brother DMD needs another sister to help keep him in line!

Laughing
We had a wonderful town called Chongatroydville. You would have liked it Starz, it was a very fun, safe place to retreat to.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:03 am

kincaid53 wrote:
Babs2147 wrote:

I just remember our mailman always liked me best!!..............Hey ...wait a minute............ MOM......you got some 'splainin' to do!!!!!

Yes.  I remember you always received first class delivery from him, sis. Giggle
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Lovely Ladies of DWTS, Present and Past - Page 2 Empty Welcome Sister Starz!

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:11 am

Starz wrote:Well you all do a darn good job of being siblings!
I would love to join the family  Love Thank you.
Just give me a break down of who is who - and the birth rankings - ok? Or tell me where I fit in. I don't want to innocently start a family feud - LOL
Kumbaya
Birth rankings - hmm, I think Babs, kin and I are triplets. Brother DMD is the baby of the family but now I think you are, Starz.  

Now that we are five we should have even more fun!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:27 am

Lesallee wrote:Birth rankings - hmm, I think Babs, kin and I are triplets. Brother DMD is the baby of the family but now I think you are, Starz.  

Hmmmm, or maybe I am the much older sister who left home while the triplets and baby boy were very young and now I have returned home to be reunited with my siblings. What do you think??

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:48 am

Sounds good to me, sis.  WELCOME HOME!
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:13 pm

So glad to have you back home again sister Starz. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:46 pm

Lesallee wrote:
Birth rankings - hmm, I think Babs, kin and I are triplets. Brother DMD is the baby of the family but now I think you are, Starz.  

Now that we are five we should have even more fun!
A world full of surprises- it's been 52 years since I was last called a baby. But that's what you get from older sisters, I suppose. Anyway, let's prepare an appropriate welcome for sister Starz- you know what that means in Chongatroydville: Welcome Fireworks

PARTY!!!!
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:52 pm

OMG - if 52 is the BABY - how old am I - LOL!!!

It's wonderful to be home again, with my siblings, in Chongatroydville!
Flowers  Love Excited Cheers!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:31 pm

Just one of our famous parties, and you will feel rejuvenated. Wink
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey brother you may have another reason to celebrate, just saw where Karina will be back this season!!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 pm

kincaid53 wrote:Hey brother you may have another reason to celebrate, just saw where Karina will be back this season!!!!!
Oh where did you read that, sis? The last tweet of Karina's I saw was a selfie with the caption - On the way to Hong Kong. Certainly no little hint there. I know the pros are supposed to keep quiet as to their status but many let it slip. Val usually does and Allison has been talking very confidently about her inclusion.

Ahh, but Karina back; that is very worthy of a celebration.

Woo hoo
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Starz wrote:OMG - if 52 is the BABY - how old am I - LOL!!!

It's wonderful to be home again, with my siblings, in Chongatroydville!
Flowers  Love Excited Cheers!

Welcome home sis! Now what was the name of that spa you've been luxuriating at, because you look fabulous!!!!!!

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by kincaid53 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Entertainment Weekly ..........they also said Val and Witney were confirmed and Rob Wade said Bruno CA and Julianne will be back also.

kincaid53
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:30 pm

kincaid53 wrote:
   Welcome home sis! Now what was the name of that spa you've been luxuriating at, because you look fabulous!!!!!!
Thank you my darling Sister!

It was an ancient healing mineral water spa deep in the mountains of Transylvania. I can not spell or pronounce the name.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:33 pm

I am in heaven to hear of Katrina's return. Here's hoping she wins the MBT!
Congrats <------ In advance!

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadManDancing Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Starz wrote:I am in heaven to hear of Katrina's return. Here's hoping she wins the MBT!
Congrats <------ In advance!
I will only believe it when they confirm it, but if it's true, it would be like an early Christmas present.
DeadManDancing
DeadManDancing
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top