Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:18 pm

USN wrote:I respect all opinions, MilitaryWifey, especially those I don't agree with, and refuse to argue with anyone over a stupid show.  So, yes, we will just have to agree to disagree.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!
Well, USN, I won't go as far as to say that I respect all opinions, because I don't.  Example = Donald "DUMB DUMB" Trump.  So I hope you also enjoy the rest of your evening.  Thank You.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:Has Jade revealed her hooker-stripper secret yet?
She isn't a hooker/stripper and the fact that she posed for PB isn't a secret.  Like others have said, he even brought it up on their first date.
Same Difference!
To say being a hooker is essentially the same as posing for PB is unfair, in my opinion.  I'll just leave it at that.
Well, that is your opinion.  I will continue to say and post whatever I so choose to.  And in essence it is the same.  Getting naked is getting naked all for the mighty $ and some man's (or woman's) attention.  Weak.  Now it's left at that.

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by jazztoday Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 pm

barton2020 wrote:
Starz wrote:The fact that she was on The Bachelor was the theme of her "work" and was part of the narration.

All the guys were surrounding her the first day on BIP.  They all knew about her past. 

I get the feeling this girl is not in a secure place in her life to commit to someone.  I could be wrong but she though seeming to be a nice person may have issues when it comes to relationships.

Nice to see you here Barton.

jazztoday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top