Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to? Empty Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Has Jade revealed her hooker-stripper secret yet?

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to? Empty Re: Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Post by USN Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Hooker-Stripper?  I thought she did pictures and videos for Playboy.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to? Empty Re: Does cutie Tanner know what he dating, attracted to?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:12 am

IMHO if the relationship progresses, I think she will tell him about her past "occupation" as a Playboy model.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:45 am

Given the current population of Paradise, how could he not already know?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 am

I thought Tanner already knew or brought it up during their first date and basically said it didn't bother him.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:36 pm

newto wrote: her past "occupation" as a Playboy model.
It is still her current one. She did a "spread" and another video AFTER the Bach ended.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:39 pm

The fact that she was on The Bachelor was the theme of her "work" and was part of the narration.

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:18 pm

Starz wrote:
It is still her current one. She did a "spread" and another video AFTER the Bach ended.

Starz -- Thanks for the correction.  I had hoped she had put all that behind her now.  Guess not.

Back to top Go down

Post by barton2020 Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Starz wrote:The fact that she was on The Bachelor was the theme of her "work" and was part of the narration.

All the guys were surrounding her the first day on BIP.  They all knew about her past. 

I get the feeling this girl is not in a secure place in her life to commit to someone.  I could be wrong but she though seeming to be a nice person may have issues when it comes to relationships.

barton2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Barton Star Star Star

Starz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by barton2020 Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:25 am

Starz wrote:Hi Barton Star Star Star

Hi Starz.......... Laughing  Tino is a cutie.

barton2020

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:20 am

skt8word wrote:I thought Tanner already knew or brought it up during their first date and basically said it didn't bother him.
It WAS brought up on their first date. He already knew about it as I'm sure all the guys had checked it out. He told her that he was okay with it and was himself approached to do Playgirl.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:54 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:Has Jade revealed her hooker-stripper secret yet?
She isn't a hooker/stripper and the fact that she posed for PB isn't a secret.  Like others have said, he even brought it up on their first date.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:13 am

newto wrote:
Starz wrote:

Starz -- Thanks for the correction.  I had hoped she had put all that behind her now.  Guess not.
I kind of got the impression since she seems concerned about being judged for what I thought was her past life with Playboy, that those days were behind her. I guess not. Since they highlighted her natural beauty products line, I was assuming that was her new baby and her way of putting her past behind her. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:
She isn't a hooker/stripper and the fact that she posed for PB isn't a secret.  Like others have said, he even brought it up on their first date.
Same Difference!

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:06 pm

rkc1960 wrote:
newto wrote:
Starz wrote:

I kind of got the impression since she seems concerned about being judged for what I thought was her past life with Playboy, that those days were behind her. I guess not. Since they highlighted her natural beauty products line, I was assuming that was her new baby and her way of putting her past behind her. 

Not hardly rkc.  Once a stripper/hooker always a stripper/hooker USN!  LoL  This isn't her past it is her present. 
What surprises is Tanner's selection.  He is definitely not the man that I thought he was. :-O

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:28 pm

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:
newto wrote:
Starz wrote:

Not hardly rkc.  Once a stripper/hooker always a stripper/hooker USN!  LoL  This isn't her past it is her present. 
What surprises is Tanner's selection.  He is definitely not the man that I thought he was. :-O

Posing for Playboy doesn't make her a stripper, and definitely doesn't make her a hooker, MilitaryWifey.  I'm not condoning her choices.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:43 pm

USN wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:
newto wrote:
Starz wrote:

Posing for Playboy doesn't make her a stripper, and definitely doesn't make her a hooker, MilitaryWifey.  I'm not condoning her choices.
Ok USN, I can respect your opinion or thought as long as your respect mine.  'Cause I ain't changing or apologizing for what I posted.  We will just have to agree to disagree.  I say potato, you say potatoe. (Absolutely "NO" Dan Quayle joke or pun intended.....lol)

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Shes worked the pole and corner of 5th and 7th, or just posed in front of a photog for a dumb nude spread?!?
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by 1MilitaryWifey Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:00 pm

BAL91182 wrote:Shes worked the pole and corner of 5th and 7th, or just posed in front of a photog for a dumb nude spread?!?
Applause   I Luv This Woman!  You rock   LOL

1MilitaryWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:02 pm

I respect all opinions, MilitaryWifey, especially those I don't agree with, and refuse to argue with anyone over a stupid show.  So, yes, we will just have to agree to disagree.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Regina Phalange Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:20 am

1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
Same Difference!
To say being a hooker is essentially the same as posing for PB is unfair, in my opinion.  I'll just leave it at that.
Regina Phalange
Regina Phalange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 am

Regina Phalange wrote:To say being a hooker is essentially the same as posing for PB is unfair, in my opinion.  I'll just leave it at that.
I agree. Some people may believe one is as bad as another and some people may believe that a woman can do whatever she wants with her body. But there is a difference in looking at a nude woman and having sex with her.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Regina Phalange wrote:
1MilitaryWifey wrote:
Regina Phalange wrote:
Same Difference!
To say being a hooker is essentially the same as posing for PB is unfair, in my opinion.  I'll just leave it at that.
No just unfair but incorrect. One gets paid to pose nude, while the other gets paid to preform sexual acts on other people.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:52 pm

When you get paid to pose nude, the guys perform sexual acts on themselves. Very Happy

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top