Sean and Catherine Fan Videos - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean and Catherine Fan Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Fan Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am

The press will hound them whether they are in CA or not. Sean/Cat really need to tell them to "go away," make no statements, and not allow themselves to be photographed. The big question is if they are willing to do so, or is Sean looking for the publicity? Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Sean and Catherine Fan Videos - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean and Catherine Fan Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 am

It is next to impossible to sue the tabloids. The tabloids will aggressively fight back, so the lawsuit will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and will probably drag on for years. The tabloid's lawyers might be given legal permission to scrutinize the celebrity's personal life. By law, the standard of libel for public figures is high, making the case very difficult to win. The celebrity making the case will have to prove "actual malice" (that the tabloid was not just negligent, but rather knew that the item was false and displayed a reckless regard for the truth). All in all, few cases can be won by the "celebrity".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:01 am

SLA44 wrote:
gin1972 wrote:Just saw omg FB that Sean and Catherine broke up. Sean said there is no truth to that.

The rags seem to be having trouble finding anything to smear this couple with so I think they invent things. Catherine was at DWTS last night cheering for Sean so I don't know why they publish this kind of stuff. Mad

The tabloids are "going to town" right now, but I must admit, there is one thing that does raise a question in my mind. From what I understand on Easter Sunday, the most celebrated holiday for Christians, Sean and Catherine did not go to Church and even spent the day apart. To me, it seems odd that they did not even take a couple of hours out of their day to attend a church service?? I am sure they have their reasons, but when one goes around constantly proclaiming their faith and then doesn't attend worship on Easter Sunday....strange Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
gin1972 wrote:Just saw omg FB that Sean and Catherine broke up. Sean said there is no truth to that.

The rags seem to be having trouble finding anything to smear this couple with so I think they invent things. Catherine was at DWTS last night cheering for Sean so I don't know why they publish this kind of stuff. Mad

The tabloids are "going to town" right now, but I must admit, there is one thing that does raise a question in my mind. From what I understand on Easter Sunday, the most celebrated holiday for Christians, Sean and Catherine did not go to Church and even spent the day apart. To me, it seems odd that they did not even take a couple of hours out of their day to attend a church service?? I am sure they have their reasons, but when one goes around constantly proclaiming their faith and then doesn't attend worship on Easter Sunday....strange Confused

I don't know if they went to church, but there's a picture of them having Easter dinner together with Peta, maybe her mom and some other friends. I would be very surprised if they didn't go to church. Maybe they just managed to go without being photographed.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:11 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes that does sound strange to me and I had not heard that. I wonder why they would not attend Church and why they would spend the day apart unless they spent it with their own families. She was sure at the DWTS with a big smile on her face the next day and I guess I am just not going to worry about them - they will either make it or they will not and life goes on! Silent

It looks like maybe they didn't spend the day apart after all ~ but the rags and their garbage is the price I guess they have to pay for being on a reality show and in this case two in a row. Scratch
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I don't know if they went to church, but there's a picture of them having Easter dinner together with Peta, maybe her mom and some other friends. I would be very surprised if they didn't go to church. Maybe they just managed to go without being photographed.

grace ...I heard the same thing that they had dinner with friends and family and kept it private but like you said I also agree that they went to church and kept that private too.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 pm

whit22 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

grace ...I heard the same thing that they had dinner with friends and family and kept it private but like you said I also agree that they went to church and kept that private too.

It would be pretty rude to whip out your camera in church to get a picture of them so I can see them being able to go undetected. Sounds like he went to DWTS later in the day. I am curious to hear if they have joined a church in LA though. There's an article out in OK magazine, quoting Sean as saying Catherine is looking for a job. I wish he had said freelance work, but he didn't, so it sounds like they are staying for awhile.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:35 pm

grace8136 wrote:
whit22 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

It would be pretty rude to whip out your camera in church to get a picture of them so I can see them being able to go undetected. Sounds like he went to DWTS later in the day. I am curious to hear if they have joined a church in LA though. There's an article out in OK magazine, quoting Sean as saying Catherine is looking for a job. I wish he had said freelance work, but he didn't, so it sounds like they are staying for awhile.

grace ...I agree with you that it would be very rude to take a pic of them in church maybe they went to Saturday nights service. As far as the quote about Catherine I have also heard that she is already doing freelance work now and maybe the mag twisted his words. I just can not see Sean moving away from his niece and nephew they seem to be a big part of his life. Also I can not imagine him not living close to his family but only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top