Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. Empty Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time.

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:36 am

There are pictures of a few (6) of the men that will be on Des' season on RS's sight - too early for spoilers so feel free to take a peek, unless you consider revealing some of the men as a spoiler. The pictures are on page 4 of his recap of the finale of Sean's season. There is one that is pretty darn good looking from Seattle and another that is not too bad from Utah and one from Dallas, TX that has a son but not bad looking. The other 3 I would have to see in person because they kind of meh.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. Empty Re: Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time.

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 pm

RS has posted 3 more bachelors on his site. There are also a lot about these bachelor possibles on bachandbachettefans.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. Empty Re: Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time.

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm

I am really liking what I am seeing of some of these men and I am hoping that when ABC changes over to the new board on March 28th that they will put up the pictures and bios of the male contestants. I have only seen pictures of I think 11 so far and there are some pretty darn good looking ones in that group. I really like about 5 or 6 of them and the others are just kind of meh. But I am anxious to see the other 14!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:53 pm

I just took a look and she certainly has some nice looking guys in there. Now, you will get sucked into watching after all SLA LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:00 am

sdreindeer wrote:I just took a look and she certainly has some nice looking guys in there. Now, you will get sucked into watching after all SLA LOL!

I'm afraid so - I haven't stopped drooling since I got a look at some of those guys wowza!! Very Happy
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 am

SLA44 wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:I just took a look and she certainly has some nice looking guys in there. Now, you will get sucked into watching after all SLA LOL!

I'm afraid so - I haven't stopped drooling since I got a look at some of those guys wowza!! Very Happy

I know and it appears that they even have legitimate employment/careers, which is always a big plus which is more than I can say for a lot of the others in the bach nation.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:10 am

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I know and it appears that they even have legitimate employment/careers, which is always a big plus which is more than I can say for a lot of the others in the bach nation.

Very true and the one from Denver, Brad Mckinzie has a son out of wedlock that he is raising by himself so to me that is a plus not a minus and he's a hunk on top of it plus a full time accountant - very nice. There is a picture of him with his son on bachandbachettefans and his son is absolutely adorable!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 am

sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty jaded about these "careers" that are purported for some of these contestants. Ashley was a dentist, etc. We find out after the show airs that many of the contestants are looking to create their career in notoriety. That must mean their "legitimate" careers were likely anything but!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 am

SLA44 wrote:

Very true and the one from Denver, Brad Mckinzie has a son out of wedlock that he is raising by himself so to me that is a plus not a minus and he's a hunk on top of it plus a full time accountant - very nice. There is a picture of him with his son on bachandbachettefans and his son is absolutely adorable!

For a long time the show gave us the impression that Jason Mesnik was a single dad, raising his son by himself. That turned out not to be true. Where did you see or hear that Brad McKinzie is raising his son by himself?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:39 am

Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

For a long time the show gave us the impression that Jason Mesnik was a single dad, raising his son by himself. That turned out not to be true. Where did you see or hear that Brad McKinzie is raising his son by himself?

The information on Brad came from someone that knows him and she said he goes to work as an accountant everyday and picks his son up after work and then spends the evening with him so I will hold judgement until the meet and greet - RS wasn't so kind he has him pegged as a playboy but his facebook page has a picture of him holding his son that looks just like him so we will see. Be nice to me now WW - I'm starting to get interested in watching for the guys anyway and that Chris from Seattle - holy cow what an attractive one he is! Yes siree!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:00 am

Hahaha! Seattle has been over-represented.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am

Widder Woman wrote:Hahaha! Seattle has been over-represented.

LOL ~ Someone on the bachandbachettefan board is already hoping Des doesn't pick him because wants him for the next bachelor. That's pretty funny since we don't even know what his personality is like but he sure is nice on the eyes and does he has sexy eyes!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 am

Seems the same thing happened with Dallas as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 am

Ughwhatname wrote:
Seems the same thing happened with Dallas as well.

Yes there is a very nice Dallas boy in that line up as well!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 am

WW Your Seattle boy is a 6'3.5" model - that's why he is so darn good looking but probably knows it too! He could be full of himself or he could be nice. Guess I have to wait til May to find out! With some of the eye candy I've seen for her men she is probably glad Sean sent her home now! Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. 2910745359
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am

Ughwhatname wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty jaded about these "careers" that are purported for some of these contestants. Ashley was a dentist, etc. We find out after the show airs that many of the contestants are looking to create their career in notoriety. That must mean their "legitimate" careers were likely anything but!

I do agree Ugh. I should say, on paper, it sounds like they have careers. I didn't see any that were entrepreneur, which in many cases is a polite way of saying "out of work". The producers do get creative with some of those job "titles" though. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:13 am

sdreindeer wrote:
Ughwhatname wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I do agree Ugh. I should say, on paper, it sounds like they have careers. I didn't see any that were entrepreneur, which in many cases is a polite way of saying "out of work". The producers do get creative with some of those job "titles" though. Mad

It seems some are models besides what they have listed as "careers" and that makes you wonder why are they on this show? To further their modeling career maybe? Crying or Very sad I hate to see that but they are still pleasant on the eyes and its nothing new for this show. She has some tall, dark and handsome that's for sure. One is 6'5" but I think she is around 5'7" or something like that. I'm wondering if any of them are going to be there for the right reason. Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. 2343800431
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:42 am

SLA44 wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
Ughwhatname wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

It seems some are models besides what they have listed as "careers" and that makes you wonder why are they on this show? To further their modeling career maybe? Crying or Very sad I hate to see that but they are still pleasant on the eyes and its nothing new for this show. She has some tall, dark and handsome that's for sure. One is 6'5" but I think she is around 5'7" or something like that. I'm wondering if any of them are going to be there for the right reason. Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. 2343800431

I think by now we can all pretty much assume that not all are there for the right reasons. And right, a "model" going on the show to find a wife??? I also find it interesting that these people can leave their jobs for an extended period of time. I don't think my place of employment would have been too willing to allow it. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:55 pm

RS tweeted that he is going to be removing one guy from his list and adding three more tomorrow. I also saw on the bachandbachettefans site that they have identified another contestant and he is also a model - ugh! What is with all the models this season anyway?
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 pm

RS has identified 3 more of the contestants and removed one from the list so I guess he did not make the final cut for the show. He has an article up on his site this morning about the group date yesterday along with pictures of the date and also of the 3 additional guys. There are still 12 guys he has not identified as of yet, I wonder what has happened to all his sources? One of the 3 he just identified had already been identified by posters on the bachandbachettefans site.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SoCal Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am

SLA44 wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

The information on Brad came from someone that knows him and she said he goes to work as an accountant everyday and picks his son up after work and then spends the evening with him so I will hold judgement until the meet and greet - RS wasn't so kind he has him pegged as a playboy but his facebook page has a picture of him holding his son that looks just like him so we will see. Be nice to me now WW - I'm starting to get interested in watching for the guys anyway and that Chris from Seattle - holy cow what an attractive one he is! Yes siree!

I have known Brad for a long time and I can tell you, he does take care of his son full time and he is a great dad. Yes, he is a dj and a really good one too. He does have a really good day job and he'll tell you he does it all for his little man. He is FAR from a "playa" as RS said. He is an all around great guy and as soon as everyone sees him there will be no question about who he is or why he is there.

SoCal

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 am

SoCal wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I have known Brad for a long time and I can tell you, he does take care of his son full time and he is a great dad. Yes, he is a dj and a really good one too. He does have a really good day job and he'll tell you he does it all for his little man. He is FAR from a "playa" as RS said. He is an all around great guy and as soon as everyone sees him there will be no question about who he is or why he is there.

Welcome SoCal Flower Thank you for backing up what I had posted because I don't know him (wish I did) and was just going off of what people had posted on the other board. I don't know why RS has to make a remark like that with nothing to back it up and then people start running with it. I saw another post saying he was a dbag player on the ABC bachelor board and replied to that that it was not true. Since I am a Brad fan I am glad you are here to support him also. Des' Men are being revealed a little at a time. 1627691407
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:24 am

Hi, SoCal, and welcome! Nice to have some real information on one of the men, rather than the rumored stuff that gets passed around as though it were true.

Am I having another attack of senility? Should I remember your name from the Mother Boards (the ABC boards)?

Back to top Go down

Post by SoCal Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:49 am

Widder Woman wrote:Hi, SoCal, and welcome! Nice to have some real information on one of the men, rather than the rumored stuff that gets passed around as though it were true.

Am I having another attack of senility? Should I remember your name from the Mother Boards (the ABC boards)?

No, I am new to this whole thing. Just wanted to quiet the rumors.

SoCal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 pm

OK, well, then, nice to meet you, SoCal. And thanks for bringing actual information!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top