Big Brother

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Page 4 Empty Re: Big Brother

Post by rkc1960 Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!

I was so hoping JM would win POV to take himself off the block because I knew it would be big!

I think everyone was shocked at the outcome tonight. Liz looks miserable. I was amazed that Austin turned to Vanessa after and told her that she will never win the jury's votes. These people are kidding themselves if they think no one in the jury house will vote her to be the winner. These people are stupid enough to do it. Let's see what Steve does as the HOH this week. I think he knows he can't beat JM same as Vanessa and I'm thinking he will turn on him now. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:04 am

Ah yes, now it's getting interesting. There were several rumours floating around the BB forums that Austin was evicted but several conflicting reports that it was Steve.  As you well know, rkc, I am glad to see Austin headed out the door. Gracious in defeat wasn't he? How on earth did Austin and Liz come to the conclusion that they were ruling BB by divine right and couldn't be touched? 

Can't wait for tomorrow night to see what Steve does!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:11 pm

Yes, Austin and Liz's reaction showed they were both totally blindsided. Did they really think they could trust Vanessa? I too believe that Austin and Liz thought they would be the last two standing and Liz knows now that her days are numbered unless she can win pretty much every challenge left.

I would like to think that Steve will put up Liz and Vanessa but he seems to think that Vanessa is still his 'friend' as she is trying to make him believe. I also can't help but think that he believes he can beat Vanessa but not JM.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:22 pm

I think you are quite right, rkc, Steve does still have it in his head that he and Van are allied. I don't get it with him; I don't think he's stupid at all, maybe just incredibly naive and unwordly. He must have tumbled to the fact that JM would beat him at F2 though. 

It is almost impossible to predict the winner from these last four although I seriously doubt it will be Johnny M.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:31 pm

True. I don't think anyone believes they can win against JM so I think they will all be gunning for him. I don't think Steve stands a snowballs chance in hell of winning this no matter what.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi Everyone . Seeing all the posts in color Just remembered I had my crayon from the old ABC
Bach Chat thread .
Thanks SLA and USNmom for getting me back on here .

Smile 
rc49ers
rc49ers
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:03 pm

rc49ers wrote: Hi Everyone . Seeing all the posts in color Just remembered I had my crayon from the old ABC
Bach Chat thread .
Thanks SLA and USNmom for getting me back on here .

Smile 
You are welcome - I have missed you!!!!  Welcome back   Flowers
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 pm

So, JMac thinks F2 are Van and Steve but he sounded a bit tentative to me. I'm not convinced  but oh man, this next HOH will be interesting.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:24 am

Hi rc49ers. Are you a fellow BB fan? What do you think of this season and what are your predictions for the ultimate winner?
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:37 am

What JM said is what I have been thinking....but then again Vanessa can change her mind at any time. Vanessa has already said that she can't beat Liz. She knew she couldn't beat JM which is why he's gone. I believe she thinks she can only win against Steve which is why I think she is holding true to him...not for any so called friendship she claims she has with him.

Liz is going to have to pull this one out if she has any hope of winning. I have not been crazy about her attitude at times but at this point if anyone can take Vanessa out before the final 2 I am all in on that.

After watching the jury house talking last night after Austin arrived I am more concerned that Shelly is going to try to talk people into voting for Vanessa to win. James seems to side to Austin on not letting her win and I am assuming JM is going to do the same thing. I hope more people will choose to side with the guys on this and not Shelly. I just can't stand to see people that play dirty win.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:08 am

Man oh man, Austin is a bitter man! Vanessa outplayed him, pure and simple. I think his massive ego is bleeding and he is out for revenge.

Liz - much more likeable without Austin/Judas telling her what to say and do. She could win if she gets to F2 but I think Steve may pull out the win if he can win final HOH.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 pm

I was just on the Live Feeds spoiler thread and it seems Julie Chen has just revealed that Austin almost refused to leave and tried to coerce Vanessa into changing her decision to evict him. This was of course during the taped eviction and you have to think Austin the goof wouldn't have done that during a live eviction. Oh, isn't he a sweetie? NOT!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:26 pm

I'm not surprised by that. He started getting mouthy from just what we were allowed to see. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Lesallee wrote:I was just on the Live Feeds spoiler thread and it seems Julie Chen has just revealed that Austin almost refused to leave and tried to coerce Vanessa into changing her decision to evict him. This was of course during the taped eviction and you have to think Austin the goof wouldn't have done that during a live eviction. Oh, isn't he a sweetie? NOT!
What do you mean taped eviction/live eviction? I thought Austin's eviction was live. Did they do it twice or something?

Anyway I couldn't care less who wins now. I can't stand any of them left. I just want JM to win fave HG and I'm pretty sure he will.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 pm

The word was that everything was taped, nothing live, because of Thursday night football starting. That's why the feeds went down so often so they could accelerate the episodes. 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Oh Ok, gotcha. I know the schedule has been screwed up this week. I wish we could see the whole thing where he didn't want to leave. 

He's going to do all he can to convince the jury not to vote for Van. I wish we could get lucky and Van doesn't win HOH. I just really don't like her. But I really don't like Liz or Steve either!
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Sharonbee wrote:Oh Ok, gotcha. I know the schedule has been screwed up this week. I wish we could see the whole thing where he didn't want to leave. 

He's going to do all he can to convince the jury not to vote for Van. I wish we could get lucky and Van doesn't win HOH. I just really don't like her. But I really don't like Liz or Steve either!
Sharon, as BB fans I think we are caught between a rock and a hard place as the old saying goes. Darn I am sorely tempted to hang around the spoiler threads to find out who won HOH. But I am trying to curb my curiosity!
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:51 pm

I'm with you Sharon...now that JM left I really don't give a crap who wins. But I would prefer it not be Vanessa.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that jury house and hear the lively debates going on about who should win in their opinions. Shelly pulling for Vanessa and Austin trying to build the troops to give her the ax. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 pm

What a completely boring episode tonight. I understand that they are building up to the finale on Wednesday but couldn't they at least show up who won the final HOH tonight? Lesalee, if you decide to peruse the spoilers could you let me know who won it? Thanks.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:40 pm

rkc1960 wrote:What a completely boring episode tonight. I understand that they are building up to the finale on Wednesday but couldn't they at least show up who won the final HOH tonight? Lesalee, if you decide to peruse the spoilers could you let me know who won it? Thanks.

From what I gleaned from the spoilers yesterday the final HOH comp will take place live on Wed. So we are in suspense until then.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:00 am

I do know who won the first two HOH comps. Spoiler thread, here I come.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonbee Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:37 am

Has everyone voted for Fave HG? Of course I'm putting my votes in for Johnny Mac. I would be OK with James winning too. Anyone else, not so much. This cast just wasn't one of the best they've ever had. I know a lot of people love Steve but honestly he creeps me out. He gives off a Norman Bates vibe.
Sharonbee
Sharonbee

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 am

I wanted either JM or James to get voted for Favorite HG. I knew JM has a lot of votes for this so I put my vote in for James.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:04 am

I'm voting for James. I think JM will take it and that's good too. 

The longest BB ever is coming to a close and I can only say "GOOD". 
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:09 pm

My daughter read that David Bowie's ex . is going to be on next seasons ,
Big Brother .

Neutral
rc49ers
rc49ers
Power User