Episode 4 Previews

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 Previews Empty Episode 4 Previews

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:29 am

OMG looks like we are going to get two episodes next week;  one Monday, one Tuesday.  Hopefully we'll have the endurance to watch 4 hours of this.

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Previews Empty Re: Episode 4 Previews

Post by singlyme Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 am

A battle between Ashlee and Clare? Seriously?

You know, on the mother ship, someone mentioned Zack comforting Clare about her father's death.  It made me wonder.  It's been ten years.  Do normal people really have emotional meltdowns after this long?  I can understand feeling down on this type anniversary, but to be this upset?  Is it just me, or is this normal?  Do you think she has this kind of breakdown every year - or was it to get Zack to cuddle and comfort her?

It's tough being this cynical.   Scratch

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Singly, I don't think you're being cynical...I guess mainly because I was thinking the same thing. The turtle thing happening and her thing about her father sending it as a sign was a little tough to swallow.

SLA, it's going to be tough two shows next week but if it mean the possibility of psycho bitch going home I will stomach it. I wish Graham gave some of what happens next week away in that interview because if he still ends up accepting her rose then it won't even be worth watching all that. 
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:55 am

THE LADIES SPICE THINGS UP AND THREE NEW BACHELORS JOIN 

“BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” ON MONDAY, AUGUST 25 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT

Episode 104 – The drama continues for the contestants in Mexico. Michelle had her eye on Robert, but when he gets a date card, he chooses to take out Sarah, leaving Michelle devastated and still on the search to connect with someone in paradise.  

Cody Sattler, a hunky new bachelor, arrives in paradise with a date card and a mission. He immediately makes a hard sell for Clare, but is dejected when she reveals that she is in a relationship with Zack. In the spirit of keeping romance alive, the kind-hearted Cody gives his date card to his friend, Marcus, so he can continue to build his blossoming relationship with Lacy. Meanwhile, Michelle, who is still anxiously waiting to make a connection, is asked out by the latest bachelor to join the house, the infamous Kalon McMahon. She reluctantly agrees, but later regrets the decision and declines the offer. For the first time in “Bachelor in Paradise” history, the new bachelor decides to go on the date alone. He heads to the beautiful Cenote Maya in the Yucatan for a lonely day of rappelling and swimming. To everyone’s surprise a third bachelor, Jesse Kovacs, arrives and invites newcomer Jackie on a date to the stunning Rio Secreto where he seems to win her over, leaving her other suitor, Marquel, in jeopardy of going home.

Back at the house, things start to heat up when the outspoken AshLee gets caught gossiping about Clare, leading to an epic confrontation. The ladies show an ugly side that leaves their suitors, Graham and Zack, with some serious concerns heading into the rose ceremony. The contestants gather at the scenic Casa Palapa where six women must each hand out a rose, meaning two men will be exiting paradise. As the ladies begin to hand out their roses, the memory of the confrontation is still lingering and to everyone’s surprise, one of the bachelors panics and runs out of the rose ceremony just as his name is being called. His suitor and the rest of the contestants are left in shock

ABC Medianet
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:07 am

Jesse Kovacs?  OMG I consider him yesterday's news. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:08 am

Medianet certainly knows how to make one curious.  lol

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:15 am

Ok, for some reason I don't remember Jesse Kovacs...what season was he?

Thanks for posting the preview, SLA...you do such a nice job of keeping us updated Smile However, from reading it I realize that my wish that AshLee goes home next week are kind of dashed. Yes, the previews show Graham as the one to walk away during the rose ceremony but now I get the feeling he walks away for the drama and will come back and accept it and leave her wiggly, evil ass there. I am however kind of looking forward to Clare and her going at it because both women can verbally put a hurtin' on ya. It also looks like AshLee runs off and disappears....if it was me I wouldn't have went looking for her in hopes that she either ran to the airport to hop a plane back home or that she would be kidnapped by some tribe looking for a virgin sacrifice....dang...she wouldn't qualify for that either. Can you tell I can't stand this chick?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:31 am

Giggle Wishful thinking rkc but I don't think AshLee would be a very good choice for a virgin sacrifice and no she sure wouldn't qualify.  Looks like we are going to be stuck with her for at least Monday night.  Maybe she will go home on Tuesday night because I think the preview is only for Monday night.  I really think that Graham should run from AshLee and not stop until he has gotten rid of her. 
I wonder what must have been going through Zack's mind when this cat fight was going on.   Tantrum Zack doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would go for this kind of behavior.  Actually Zack doesn't seem like the kind of guy to be on this type of show either so I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens with him.  Maybe he is the one that runs when his name is called.  Confused 

I don't remember Jesse Kovacs either but maybe when I see him and hear him he will come back to me.  I also don't remember what season he was on but I'm sure they will tell us when he makes his appearance.  I hope he is a nice guy and much better for Jackie than I thought Marquel was.  I think Marquel is just a player and is not really interested in finding a lasting relationship on this show.  JMO

How sweet is that of Cody?   Cupid I didn't think I would like him but he turned out to be such a nice guy on Andi's season and it seems that is who he really is.  Thumbs up! 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:00 pm

That's kind of funny that one week three women were after Marquel's rose and the next week it looks like none  Giggle 

I think Cody seems like a nice enough guy but I just don't like all of the muscle flexing and pulling off shirts to admire their own abs. Ugh....
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:09 pm

rkc1960 wrote:That's kind of funny that one week three women were after Marquel's rose and the next week it looks like none  Giggle 

I think Cody seems like a nice enough guy but I just don't like all of the muscle flexing and pulling off shirts to admire their own abs. Ugh....

I was never impressed with Marquel and always thought that he was full of himself.  IMO he has not proved me wrong on this show and I won't be sorry to see him go if it happens Monday or Tuesday.  He deserves it after the way he just kind of turned his back on Michelle after she gave him the rose and then just blew off Danielle after she took on a very nice date.   Mad 

I was only talking about Cody being a nice person inside and how he treats people.  I sure don't like all the muscles either and he also was into taking a ton of selfies and a lot of them while looking in the mirror- ugh!!  But as far as the way he treats people, at least the ones he likes, he is an okay kind of guy.  It will interesting to see how he acts on this show and if shows the women some respect.  I didn't feel Marquel showed the women respect - he was to into himself for that IMO.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:28 pm

I just looked it up. Jesse Kovacs was on Jillian's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:33 pm

I wish we had a "like" button.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

singlyme wrote:I wish we had a "like" button.
This forum does not have that feature but we do have a thumbs up emoticon:   Thumbs up! It serves the same purpose.  Or you could use the  Indeed emoticon.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:55 pm

newto the boards wrote:I just looked it up. Jesse Kovacs was on Jillian's season.
I still can't remember him and I watched her season but that was a long time ago and there has been a lot of water under the bridge since then. 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:12 am

This article has a picture of him; perhaps it will jog your memory, SLA.  I know he was on at least one Bachelor Pad.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise/articles/2014-08-04-contestant-jesse-kovacs-season-1

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am

Okay.  I didn't remember him either.  But this looks like a hunk.  I hope the personality is as good.  Any word on who wants to snag him?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Here is the link to a sneak preview for episode 4:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/676744
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks for the previews, SLA>

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm

BACHELOR IN PARADISE: THREE NEW BACHELORS JOIN
DetailsCategory: bachelor in paradisePublished on Friday, 22 August 2014 13:15
Episode 4 Previews ParadiseBACHELOR IN PARADISE:
THREE NEW BACHELORS JOIN

Monday at 8/7c on ABC

THE LADIES SPICE THINGS UP AND THREE NEW BACHELORS JOIN “BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” ON MONDAY, AUGUST 25 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT

The drama continues for the contestants in Mexico. Michelle had her eye on Robert, but when he gets a date card, he chooses to take out Sarah, leaving Michelle devastated and still on the search to connect with someone in paradise.    

Cody Sattler, a hunky new bachelor, arrives in paradise with a date card and a mission. He immediately makes a hard sell for Clare, but is dejected when she reveals that she is in a relationship with Zack. In the spirit of keeping romance alive, the kind-hearted Cody gives his date card to his friend, Marcus, so he can continue to build his blossoming relationship with Lacy. Meanwhile, Michelle, who is still anxiously waiting to make a connection, is asked out by the latest bachelor to join the house, the infamous Kalon McMahon. She reluctantly agrees, but later regrets the decision and declines the offer. For the first time in “Bachelor in Paradise” history, the new bachelor decides to go on the date alone. He heads to the beautiful Cenote Maya in the Yucatan for a lonely day of rappelling and swimming. To everyone’s surprise a third bachelor, Jesse Kovacs, arrives and invites newcomer Jackie on a date to the stunning Rio Secreto where he seems to win her over, leaving her other suitor, Marquel, in jeopardy of going home.

Back at the house, things start to heat up when the outspoken AshLee gets caught gossiping about Clare, leading to an epic confrontation. The ladies show an ugly side that leaves their suitors, Graham and Zack, with some serious concerns heading into the rose ceremony. The contestants gather at the scenic Casa Palapa where six women must each hand out a rose, meaning two men will be exiting paradise. As the ladies begin to hand out their roses, the memory of the confrontation is still lingering and to everyone’s surprise, one of the bachelors panics and runs out of the rose ceremony just as his name is being called. His suitor and the rest of the contestants are left in shock. 

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/bachelor-in-paradise/10134-bachelor-in-paradise-three-new-bachelors-join
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Episode 4 Previews BIP_082114

BACHELOR IN PARADISE
The drama continues for the contestants in Mexico. Michelle had her eye on Robert, but when he gets a date card, he chooses to take out Sarah, leaving Michelle devastated and still on the search to connect with someone in paradise.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/homepage/default.aspx#1
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Well AshLee is certainly up to no good that's for sure and it's no wonder that Clare goes after her.  Here is the link to a video clip of some of what went on with AshLee this coming Monday night:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/bachelor-in-paradise-zack-and-clares-relationship-questioned-exclusive_video_2321237
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:30 am

Thank you SLA for the video showing what precedes the blowup between AshLee and Clare.

All I can say is a big  WOW!

For AshLee to call ANYONE else cuckoo when she is one of the craziest bitches to ever be on this show is  Pull hair 

rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:21 am

LOL Yep I guess AshLee just doesn't get it when it comes to her and how she comes across to other people.  I'm anxious to see the show Monday night now to see how Clare approaches AshLee on this and what Clare says to her.  I hope Zack was right when he said he thinks AshLee is going to be sorry she opened her mouth.  Woo hoo 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 pm

I'm actually looking forward to this show for once also, SLA. I hope Clare really lights into AshLee. That girl needs to be brought down a few pegs.

I totally forgot about Kaylon showing up. I did have to laugh when Sarah said he finally found someone to go on the date with him, and it's someone he is quite fond of  Giggle 

And thanks newto for finding out the info on Jesse. I still don't remember him but at least I know who's season he is from. lol
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Jesse was on Jillian's Season.  He was the one who owned the vineyard in the Carmel CA area.  He was her F4.  I thought he had a fun HTD.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top