Episode 2 Previews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 Previews Empty Episode 2 Previews

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Use this thread to post any previews of episode 2.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Previews Empty Re: Episode 2 Previews

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Tuesday, August 05, 2014
ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - -
NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S BACHELOR IN PARADISE (8/11)
Print This Document
note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download
A SHOCKING EXIT REVEALS AN OUTSIDE RELATIONSHIP AND TWO NEW BACHELORS JOIN “BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” ON MONDAY, AUGUST 11 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT
Episode 102 – After last week’s dramatic rose ceremony, the cast said adios to Daniella, who did not receive a rose and Michelle K., who decided to remove herself from paradise. However, in a shocking twist, Chris Harrison reveals that an illicit hookup between Michelle K. and a crewmember took place following her exit, in undoubtedly the most bizarre scandal in “Bachelor” history.

As the week begins, two new bachelors arrive at Papaya Playa Project in Tulum, Mexico with date cards in hand. After feeling like a default choice at the last ceremony, a disheartened Clare is eager to make a romantic connection and is relieved when the first new arrival asks her to be his date. Together, the two head for a romantic couple massage on the beach. Meanwhile, Lacy and Marcus’ relationship begins to blossom as they enjoy a dreamy dinner date at the exotic eco-archeological park, Xcaret. However, their newfound connection upsets a jealous Robert, who Lacy invited on a date last week. For Dylan, having his heart recently broken on “The Bachelorette,” he finds that the woman he’s been spending time with, Elise, is moving way too fast. Elise attempts to make him jealous with a new bachelor but her plan backfires.

Later, the second bachelor to arrive asks Clare out to explore the fun and eclectic Tulum Village, where he makes her feel like he is everything she’s been wanting. Another date card arrives for Dylan, but the woman he chooses to invite causes some drama amongst the others. As the week comes to a close, the cast is shocked when they discover that one deceitful bachelor has been lying to everyone and has a girlfriend back home! Then, as the cast heads to the beautiful Casa Palapa for the rose ceremony, one woman’s decision leaves everyone talking. And for the first time in “Bachelor in Paradise” history, someone rejects a rose, risking everything.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)

Follow “Bachelor in Paradise” on:       Facebook.com/BachelorinParadise
Twitter @BachParadise #BachelorinParadise
@ABC_Publicity
Instagram bachelorinparadise
Tumblr bachelorinparadise.tumblr.com
Pinterest pinterest.com/bachparadise
Candice Ashton, (818) 460-6530, Candice.A.Ashton@abc.com 
Kristen Andersen, (818)460-7421, Kristen.Andersen@abc.com
© 2014 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
All rights reserved.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr68461
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:36 pm

You know, when Dylan was giving Marcus advice last week, it struck me how level-headed he seems.  I can picture a negative reaction to Elise trying to make him jealous.  I think he'd write her off in a minute if it looks like she's playing games.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:32 pm

I like Dylan and was really sorry to see him give the rose to Elise.  I do think that Elise is a game player but I didn't watch Juan Pablo's season so I have no history on her to go on other than the preview they showed Monday night.  If she goes for Chris B. and his BS all I can say is PU!!!   Yuck 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:37 am

During the season, I couldn't get past Dylan's somber personality.  I'm seeing more to like this time around.

It just goes to show you how TPTB work:  They said goodbye to Michelle K. like CH was surprised and annoyed that she chose to leave.  NOW, they're going to flash back on her interlude with a crew member?  Was it a slow week of filming?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:22 am

Singly I don't think she really left the area.  I think we are going to see more of her next week raising some havoc.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 am

If this "episode" in the hotel came after her departure, it must be the crew member they want to call out, huh?  No wonder he jumped!  lol

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 am

I guess I must have missed something about a crew member - what I got from the preview is that Michelle had not departed.  I will have to see if I can find that preview to see it again.  Hopefully tvgrapevine will have an extended preview out tomorrow or Saturday and if they do I will put it up on this thread.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Sorry Singly, I see where you get the crew member from the write up that I posted above. Duh 

Here is the link to a sneak preview for episode 2:

Last edited by SLA44 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 pm

That link did not take me to anything to do with BIP.  It was a link to The Bachelor and five reasons why one could be mad at JuanPablo.  Or is it me?

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Same thing I got, newto.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Well that is very strange - That is the link that I copied off of the ABC site where I watched the preview.  I think I figured out how to embed the video here.  Well this is really weird when I put the link into the insert a link box the video shows up but when I hit sent it goes away.  Okay I think I figured it out now.  Whew 

[url=
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 am

Finally!  A video that wasn't bleached out.

WHY did he tell he to hang out with others??  I don't get this entire scenario.  What exactly did he want her to do?  Telling her to hang out with others sounds like he wanted her to explore other options.

Guess you had to be there, huh?

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 am

I don't know why he would tell her that singly, I guess we will have to wait until Monday night to find out.  I have a feeling it has something to do with something she did or said that had led him to say that.   Confused 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 pm

BACHELOR IN PARADISE: A SHOCKING EXIT
DetailsCategory: bachelor in paradisePublished on Saturday, 09 August 2014 12:05
Episode 2 Previews ParadiseBACHELOR IN PARADISE:
A SHOCKING EXIT

Monday at 8/7c on ABC

A SHOCKING EXIT REVEALS AN OUTSIDE RELATIONSHIP AND TWO NEW BACHELORS JOIN “BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” ON MONDAY, AUGUST 11 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT

After last week’s dramatic rose ceremony, the cast said adios to Daniella, who did not receive a rose and Michelle K., who decided to remove herself from paradise. However, in a shocking twist, Chris Harrison reveals that an illicit hookup between Michelle K. and a crewmember took place following her exit, in undoubtedly the most bizarre scandal in “Bachelor” history.  

As the week begins, two new bachelors arrive at Papaya Playa Project in Tulum, Mexico with date cards in hand. After feeling like a default choice at the last ceremony, a disheartened Clare is eager to make a romantic connection and is relieved when the first new arrival asks her to be his date. Together, the two head for a romantic couple massage on the beach. Meanwhile, Lacy and Marcus’ relationship begins to blossom as they enjoy a dreamy dinner date at the exotic eco-archeological park, Xcaret. However, their newfound connection upsets a jealous Robert, who Lacy invited on a date last week. For Dylan, having his heart recently broken on “The Bachelorette,” he finds that the woman he’s been spending time with, Elise, is moving way too fast. Elise attempts to make him jealous with a new bachelor but her plan backfires.

Later, the second bachelor to arrive asks Clare out to explore the fun and eclectic Tulum Village, where he makes her feel like he is everything she’s been wanting. Another date card arrives for Dylan, but the woman he chooses to invite causes some drama amongst the others. As the week comes to a close, the cast is shocked when they discover that one deceitful bachelor has been lying to everyone and has a girlfriend back home! Then, as the cast heads to the beautiful Casa Palapa for the rose ceremony, one woman’s decision leaves everyone talking. And for the first time in “Bachelor in Paradise” history, someone rejects a rose, risking everything.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “Bachelor in Paradise” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. “Bachelor in Paradise” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format. (CLOSED- CAPTIONED)

Follow “Bachelor in Paradise” on:       
Facebook.com/BachelorinParadise
Twitter @BachParadise #BachelorinParadise
Instagram bachelorinparadise
Tumblr bachelorinparadise.tumblr.com
Pinterest pinterest.com/bachparadise

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/2013-12-12-07-57-48/bachelor-in-paradise/9354-bachelor-in-paradise-a-shocking-exit
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:02 pm

The first bachelor to arrive is Chris B. and I think the second bachelor to arrive is Zack Kalter.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:57 am

Is Zack Kalter the one who made it to the finish with Des?  Or the other, who left earlier?

Haven't we been led to believe (somewhere) that Ben is the one with the girlfriend back home?  I don't know who would have this guy.  He's a complete turn-off.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:27 am

No Zack Kalter left earlier, it was Zak Wadell that made it to F4 in Des' season.

I am sure it is Ben that will have a girlfriend back home and how stupid to have a letter from her with him - it's all for the drama that I could certainly live without!  Hissy fit 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:50 am

Ben is a total sleaze; perfect for this program IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BHGma Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 pm

SLA44 wrote:Sorry Singly, I see where you get the crew member from the write up that I posted above. Duh 

Here is the link to a sneak preview for episode 2:

Finally took the time to watch this, SLA. Thanks for putting it up! Good for Dylan! I agree with him 100%. If she felt that he was her soul mate, as she made reference to in Episode 1, what was she doing with her legs wrapped around some guy in the ocean, kissing him passionately? I do wonder, though, why did he tell her to go out & "meet" other people? Was he wanted to get his flirt on with the other ladies on the show but not take it as far as Elise did? 

My baby boy is here! Gotta run!
BHGma
BHGma

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:15 am

I don't know BHG, I was wondering the same thing unless he wasn't really feeling it for her.  If that was the case though what did he care if she kissed someone else - that whole scenario was rather weird to me.  Crazy 
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:44 am

Well, it's all a moot point now.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down