Interview of Sean

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview of Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interview of Sean

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:12 pm

I often wonder if the entire mod staff (and I have no idea how many that may be) have "Steve" on some sort of a bot system with the canned answers. Occasionally you get the real Steve, but not often.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Widder Woman wrote:I often wonder if the entire mod staff (and I have no idea how many that may be) have "Steve" on some sort of a bot system with the canned answers. Occasionally you get the real Steve, but not often.

I didn't think about that possibility.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:09 pm

USN wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:I often wonder if the entire mod staff (and I have no idea how many that may be) have "Steve" on some sort of a bot system with the canned answers. Occasionally you get the real Steve, but not often.

I didn't think about that possibility.

Me neither but I think WW could be right!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:10 pm

SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:My favorite of his canned answers is the one I would get whenever I asked why my posts were all deleted; his response would be that I need to clear my cache.

That's his canned answer for everything. I've been told the same thing as well as others have when they have trouble logging on - I wonder if they use the same writers as the bach franchise does.

I never could figure out what my cache had to do with everyone of my posts being deleted. It's been three years since that happened, and I haven't written to him since.

I think ww could be right, too.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:19 pm

USN wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:My favorite of his canned answers is the one I would get whenever I asked why my posts were all deleted; his response would be that I need to clear my cache.

That's his canned answer for everything. I've been told the same thing as well as others have when they have trouble logging on - I wonder if they use the same writers as the bach franchise does.

I never could figure out what my cache had to do with everyone of my posts being deleted. It's been three years since that happened, and I haven't written to him since.

Yes well the cache had nothing to do with logging in either it was just their stupid system problems! Rolling Eyes
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Yes well the cache had nothing to do with logging in either it was just their stupid system problems! Rolling Eyes

I think it's their pat answer for blowing us off.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 pm

USN wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
USN wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

LOL! Me thinks you are right!!! Interview of Sean - Page 3 364074947

SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:30 pm

USN wrote:

I think you nailed it, USN.

Back to top Go down

Post by USN Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Widder Woman wrote:
USN wrote:

Pretty sad isn't it, WW? I think Steve and his minions should take a few lessons on how to run a message board from our Bach98133.
USN
USN
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 pm

USN wrote:
Widder Woman wrote:
USN wrote:

Pretty sad isn't it, WW? I think Steve and his minions should take a few lessons on how to run a message board from our Bach98133.

I second that! Interview of Sean - Page 3 2520931824
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top