The Bachelor

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor

Post by thisoldmule Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:51 am

rkc1960 wrote:
thisoldmule wrote:I agree with CH.

www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-peter-webers-family-is-splintered-after-barbs-bachelor-finale-outburst?fbclid=IwAR19n_EbQjnCl55HGfa_ZLjWhLLE7pyJaxAFe40UuuKxXfjgEcO54b09YbQ

I agree with CH too. None of what Barb said, nor Peter’s father (even though he was probably coerced) was necessary to say on national television. That was just plain mean. Not only to Madison but to her own son that she says she loves more than anything. She clearly showed more loyalty to Hannah Ann whom she barely knows. That’s disgraceful if you can’t put Your loved ones happiness before your own.
I absolutely agree.  They were so sure it would fail so why say all those hurtful things and look like a jackass?  She thinks she is protecting Peter, but she applauded Hannah Ann while she ripped Peter apart.  Not cool.  I think the parents were the final nail in the coffin.

Now Peter's brother said Madison is not at all like she was portrayed in the show.  He says there were other things that happened to cause this. Bad mouthing Madison does not make them look good.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:08 pm

Filming for next season was postponed because of the coronavirus.    Although apparently not for long.

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/13/bachelorette-halting-production-over-coronavirus-concerns/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=pasteboard_app&fbclid=IwAR0t5PF5RUnQK_hhDAM4H2r7Ruz47WgNw1DFWzQp5JuiHciwZdC2FG1x7CE
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:16 am

I just looked at the men on Clare's season and most of them are in their 20's. I wonder if she was a last minute choice. I can't see how Clare or men in their 20's or early 30's would be interested in each other. I remember when I was 38 and went out with a 52 year old man. He was very nice, but we came from 2 different generations and basically had nothing in common. Even our taste i music was very different. Can you see Clare with a 23 year old ???
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:31 am

thisoldmule wrote:
rkc1960 wrote:

www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-says-peter-webers-family-is-splintered-after-barbs-bachelor-finale-outburst?fbclid=IwAR19n_EbQjnCl55HGfa_ZLjWhLLE7pyJaxAFe40UuuKxXfjgEcO54b09YbQ

I agree with CH too. None of what Barb said, nor Peter’s father (even though he was probably coerced) was necessary to say on national television. That was just plain mean. Not only to Madison but to her own son that she says she loves more than anything. She clearly showed more loyalty to Hannah Ann whom she barely knows. That’s disgraceful if you can’t put Your loved ones happiness before your own.
I absolutely agree.  They were so sure it would fail so why say all those hurtful things and look like a jackass?  She thinks she is protecting Peter, but she applauded Hannah Ann while she ripped Peter apart.  Not cool.  I think the parents were the final nail in the coffin.

Now Peter's brother said Madison is not at all like she was portrayed in the show.  He says there were other things that happened to cause this. Bad mouthing Madison does not make them look good.

Yeah, I saw that too. I was wondering if that was his way of taking up for his mother. They got what they wanted and Peter and Madison already broke up so why keep bad mouthing her? What is the purpose?
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:43 am

therealdfshary wrote:I just looked at the men on Clare's season and most of them are in their 20's. I wonder if she was a last minute choice. I can't see how Clare or men in their 20's or early 30's would be interested in each other. I remember when I was 38 and went out with a 52 year old man. He was very nice, but we came from 2 different generations and basically had nothing in common. Even our taste i music was very different. Can you see Clare with a 23 year old ???

They cast the men before deciding who's bachelorette.  In a way, who will be bachelorette was a last-minute decision, though she was in the running and according to CH they debated among themselves [as they usually do] who they want for bachelorette.  They recast some of the men since making their decision.  
There are nine men so far in their 30s or 40s.   A 42-year-old, a 38-year-old, a 36-year-old.  Clare said she's been known to date younger men, but she didn't say how much younger. lol
There is one 23-year-old whom I suspect is there to fill a role like villain or something.  No I can't see Clare with a 23-year-old.

Since the start of filming was postponed a few weeks, they could conceivably recast a few more, but I haven't heard that they're going to.    Question
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Sadly, Petey Boy and his biotch mother are all over denying that there's any trouble with their family. She's got those apron strings firmly glued to her nasty little hands.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:55 am

peebeeb wrote:

Sadly, Petey Boy and his biotch mother are all over denying that there's any trouble with their family. She's got those apron strings firmly glued to her nasty little hands.
I kind of feel sorry for Peter for how this played out.  The group of girls he had was really bad, too many immature girls.  The show manipulated a lot of situations and created drama.  They played on his weakness.  He really didn't take control of what happened and got lost in the evil process.His mom was all too accepting of being involved as long as she got a good edit.  She loved the spotlight, getting a renewal ceremony, going to the 'watch' parties and playing silly roles.  This show really masterfully exploits people and used his mother for extra drama.  Peter's vanilla personality left the producers scrambling to add some interest to the show, and Barb stupidly supplied it.  

The girls seem to blame Peter for how things turned out, but I question how sincere the girls actually were.   Peter is getting all the hate while the girls are using their 15 minutes of fame to their advantage.

Peter looks like a real dumbass playboy who is all about the sex and partying.  Any girl who gets involved with him now knows what his family is like and they better think again.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:25 pm

thisoldmule wrote:
peebeeb wrote:

I kind of feel sorry for Peter for how this played out.  The group of girls he had was really bad, too many immature girls.  The show manipulated a lot of situations and created drama.  They played on his weakness.  He really didn't take control of what happened and got lost in the evil process.His mom was all too accepting of being involved as long as she got a good edit.  She loved the spotlight, getting a renewal ceremony, going to the 'watch' parties and playing silly roles.  This show really masterfully exploits people and used his mother for extra drama.  Peter's vanilla personality left the producers scrambling to add some interest to the show, and Barb stupidly supplied it.  

The girls seem to blame Peter for how things turned out, but I question how sincere the girls actually were.   Peter is getting all the hate while the girls are using their 15 minutes of fame to their advantage.

Peter looks like a real dumbass playboy who is all about the sex and partying.  Any girl who gets involved with him now knows what his family is like and they better think again.
So very true, all of it.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:03 pm

This whole season was a joke! I think that Peter is to Immature to be married now. Chronological age doesn't matter.
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:09 pm

Stay safe, everybody.
Pull hair Duh Scared Confused Hugs

The Bachelor - Page 15 90297310
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:25 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Stay safe, everybody.
Pull hair Duh Scared Confused Hugs

The Bachelor - Page 15 90297310
Yes they are!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:17 pm

thisoldmule wrote:Stay safe, everybody.

Same for you.     Hope you are all safe.    Love

I read today that Colton tested positive for COVID-19. Crying or Very sad

Wishing everyone peace and health ... Sunny 1
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 pm

Be safe everyone! Sending virtual hugs.  Hugs
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:02 pm

The Bachelor - Page 15 91483578_10216237687711203_7520568248752930816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=ca434c&_nc_ohc=5GRi0teRyDsAX-nDZoZ&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:08 pm

Remember the weird edit Kelley got before she got sent home?  She told Peter let's have some fun and just seemed so different than what we saw before. None of it seemed right.  I can't help but wonder what kind of interference the producers did in this mess.  Going back to the Melissa Rycroft/Jason Messnick/Molly season, I always thought the producers pushed Jason to let Molly go and choose Melissa.  From the get go it was planned for drama.  I wonder if this happened on Peter's season too.  It's all playing out so weird.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Hannah B and Tyler posted dozens of videos during their quarantine time together.  This one was so funny.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8154383/Hannah-Brown-tumbles-floor-losing-game-musical-chairs-Tyler-Cameron.html
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:23 am

Hi mule, sorry I haven't checked in in a while and I have an old email account connected to this board so I didn't see notifications of new posts either.  I hope you and loved ones are safe and well. Love

So Clay confirmed that Peter and Kelley are dating    lmao  Thinking   I just feel like if Peter was really into her, she wouldn't have been number 5, no matter what production told him.  it's like he's going through his rounds:  Hannah Ann and then Madison and now Kelley (although I don't believe he ever actually got back together with Madison; he and Madison was the storyline that production wanted).  Kelley didn't believe in the process and I think she was kind of a rebel lmao, so she got a bad edit.  I'm not sure Kelley was that into him either.  Oh well, we'll see...  Confused

I think I read years ago that Jason was influenced by his family to pick Melissa.   (I think Arie was also influenced by his family to pick Becca.)     But then I did hear a rumor that TPTB pushed him to pick Melissa too.  So I don't know.  

Thanks for the post with the quarantine videos.  LOL!
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 am

Colton came out with a new book called  The First Time ...  He wrote about his teenage years and then manipulation by TPTB.   I don't know if I'll get it.   It's also in audiobook form.   lmao

Upon recovering from COVID-19, he said he's hoping to donate his plasma.  He's been encouraging everyone to stay home.

I hope you all are safe and well. Hugs
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Hi, skt, so far so good about staying healthy.  We still can't get paper products, but hopefully things will improve.  I try to stay out of the stores and only use curbside pick up.

I just saw another article where Peter denies dating Kelley.  Maybe they all just try to keep their names in the news by making it look like something is going on.  I expect Peter to hook up with Victoria sooner or later.  I agree, the thing with Madison was producer manipulated and so was Hannah B. returning to Peter's season.

I'm glad Colton is ok.  His book is 'the first time' for what?  sex?  lol  I wonder if it will work out with him and Cassie.

Remember Michelle Money from way back?  She's the one who claimed she woke up with a black eye and no clue how she got it.  yeah, right, make-up did it.  Anyway, her daughter has a serious brain injury from a skateboard accident.  Last I saw she was in a coma.  Pretty sad.  I guess Michelle used her little bit of fame and now her boyfriend is pro golfer Mike Weir.

I see all sorts of bach stuff on fb and have a lot of free time these days.  lol

Laughing Laughing Soapbox Soapbox Sleepy Sleepy
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:03 am

Locked in a closet?  She couldn't mean that literally. 

www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-kelley-claims-producers-kept-her-from-peter-weber/?utm_source=email&em_hash=41db48a320aaca19c4f51efba40f4d49&fbclid=IwAR1yYETVVqycYrDoJCqtASZZaHUVho7wGNYdSz8NBJSgi2QNi1on5xdkG3A
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Sending hugs and love to all. Please stay safe!
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:42 pm

Yeah Mule, I just saw that article about what Kelley said on Ben and Ashley I’s podcast about being locked in the closet for 3 hours so she couldn’t see Peter. That whole account she gave about everything is pretty damning as to the producers and their actions. So much for some people not believing the excessive manipulation that happens during filming. Now so much makes sense that was confusing before. Their one on one date came off really weird and it looked like Peter was getting kind of snippy with Kelley. Now all the pieces have fallen into place. I could see her getting fed up and pretty much demanding to know what kind of “bullsh*t” they put in his head that of course they edited out. Now it also makes sense why she was not invited to WTA. Still not sure why she was there at ATFR then if he was still at that time looking to get back with Madison. As to them dating now, I find it hard to believe they aren’t. If your in quarantine with someone of the opposite sex that you were pursuing a possible relationship with not long before AND even before that you were seen out and about with I think the writing is pretty much on the wall.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:39 pm

I think the manipulation of this show has gotten much worse the last few seasons.  They have stooped pretty low on occasions.  Adding Peter's parents, especially his mother, was an odd thing, and bringing in the gal to make accusations about Victoria was pretty low and meant to stir the pot.  As far as Peter and Kelley, it's hard to figure out.  Maybe they don't consider shacking up together as dating.  You know, that definition thing again.  Whatever it is, it will be over and he will be with someone else real fast.  He's making Blake look good.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:32 pm

I still say that Peter is too immature for a real relationship. All he wants is friends with benefits!
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:44 pm

therealdfshary wrote:I still say that Peter is too immature for a real relationship. All he wants is friends with benefits!
Yep, it's obvious that he has no clue what he wants. Nothing but an eff boy.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top