Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really? Empty Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really?

Post by Ughwhatname Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Saw it on the previews.  How does she figure to correct the expected confusion?  I guess we need to see how long she continues with the bit.  Would you trust someone who did that?

Back to top Go down

Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really? Empty Re: Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really?

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:05 pm

Nope and it figures that Chris already had to make a virginity reference.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really? Empty Re: Opening Night - a faked Australian accent, really?

Post by thisoldmule Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 pm

According to CH we've never seen anything like this.  Really?  We've never seen all the former bachs and ettes looking for more attention on themselves?  We've never seen cat fighting among the girls?  We haven't ever heard that Colton is a virgin? Oh my, so far it is sooooooo shocking. Beating a dead horse
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:48 pm

thisoldmule wrote:According to CH we've never seen anything like this.  Really?  We've never seen all the former bachs and ettes looking for more attention on themselves?  We've never seen cat fighting among the girls?  We haven't ever heard that Colton is a virgin? Oh my, so far it is sooooooo shocking. Beating a dead horse
LOL!

So true.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:26 pm

The sloth was very appropriate for this beginning.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by therealdfshary Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:53 pm

The first 45 minutes were a waste of time
therealdfshary
therealdfshary
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:35 pm

I only stayed for the first hour and then turned it to the kid bakers. How many got sent home? 

A sloth?
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:18 am

thisoldmule wrote:The sloth was very appropriate for this beginning.
Indeed Laughing
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:11 pm

I think only 3 got sent home. Isn’t it usually more than that? Considering he got 30 girls and only 3 went home, are we to assume this is gonna be an extra long season? Ugh.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:10 pm

7 women actually got sent home.  Not that I counted or remembered.  I was curious too, so I looked it up.  Erin (AKA Cinderella), Alex D., Revlan (Mandarin-speaking girl), Laura, Adrianne/"Jane" (apparently she goes by two names), Tahzjuan, and Devin.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top