The ones JP sent home the 1st night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ones JP sent home the 1st night Empty The ones JP sent home the 1st night

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:06 am

Well here we are at a new season. JP is a nice looking guy but I guess I don't understand the whole frenzy surrounding him. You can already tell they are going to be over doing the whole shirtless thing as they did with Sean.

Anyway, I agree with many of his choices for sending home the first night. Lauren's reasoning for doing this show so recently having her fiancee break off their engagement is totally beyond me. She is clearly still too emotional to have done this. Yes, I have already heard the stories from some of the girls how the producers made them look bad. We already know how the producers work their evil magic. She should have at least waited to tell JP that story instead of the first night and clearly coming off as not being ready to move on. That would be a turn off to most men.

Can't remember the scary chiropractor's name but she was a bit much for a first time meeting as well. The look on her face when she was rubbing on JP looked like she was having a sexual experience. LOL.

The redhead with the pink dress I felt sorry for when she thought he called her name. How embarrassing but I didn't seem to get a good read on her either.

I knew Lucy was going to be annoying from the time that rose was delivered to her telling her she was going to be on the show...actually I knew it from seeing her name with her occupation being "free spirit". I'm sure JP was told to keep her because she will clearly be a hot mess until he sends her packing.

Sharleen seems like she thinks she is above this cat fight over one man that is known as "The Bachelor"...so why is she there? Promoting herself, I'm sure. If she really felt the way she claimed than she should have just turned down the rose and went home the first night.
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top