Season 3 Episode 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3 Episode 10 Empty Season 3 Episode 10

Post by singlyme Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:46 am

Writer's room deliberation:

One:  I forget.  Why did we bring Lydia back?

Two:  She has to dig out another waitress picture of Em.  We can conveniently hide it in Conrad's memoir supplies.

One:  Gotcha.  While we're at it, let's give Conrad someone to love him.

Two:  Yeah.  I feel sorry for the guy already.  So.... WHO is going to shoot her?

One:  I've got an idea to run by you.  We have Daniel get drunk over losing Sarah.  He just snaps and ....

Two:  (Interrupting).  No way.  Daniel would never shoot her.  He may love Sarah MORE, but he didn't stop caring about Em.  That would be too great a stretch.

One:  Well, we could have Lydia give that picture to Vic and....

Two:  (Interrupting again, but with laughter).  Why in HELL would she give ANYthing to Vic?

One:  H-m-m-m.  You DO have a point.  Ah, well.  Let's do it anyway.  Then, we can have Daniel overhear Vic confronting Em.  He'll know he's been a patsy and he'll shoot her.  We conveniently leave a gun out in plain sight for him to grab.  (Giggle)  Let me write this down.  It's fabulous!

Two:  (Laughing, but now harder).  It'll never work.  Who's going to believe something like that?  A "convenient" gun?

One:  Oh, come on.  He's been drinking.  He lost the love his life.  He's been HAD.  (Scribbling madly)  He'll shoot her.

Two:  Only if you say so.

One:  So...we let her live but have the gown wash ashore with her blood on it.

Two:  She's naked in the water?  Oh, right.  Can't swim with that heavy train on.  Now...we have her hanging on that buoy.  She finds the mini-snorkel, right?  How do we manage to have her swim all that way with bullet wounds?

One:  (Delighted)  We don't!!  The Coast Guard will pick her up and rush her to the hospital.

Two:  (Frowning)  Can't we EVER write a plan that works??

One:  You like having a job, don't you?  Now concentrate!  Where do we go from here?

Two:  (Weakly)  Amnesia?

One:  Brilliant!  She won't remember it was Daniel.  She won't remember Aiden or Nolan or Jack.  Jeez, two, this is great!

Singly:  (Heavy sigh)  I am SO sick of this.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Episode 10 Empty Re: Season 3 Episode 10

Post by miecies Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:35 am

singly wrote:
Singly: (Heavy sigh) I am SO sick of this.

ME TOO! ME TOO!

The plan was actually brilliant but Lydia coming back, finding the picture and going on the cruise was the biggest out of the blue plot point ever to make sure Emily's plan fail.

(btw, Aiden placed the gun their when he grabbed Victoria)

This has gotten so old. And I bet you anything the amnesia is fake like everything else about Emily Thorne.

Last edited by miecies on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 am

My daughter also thinks the amnesia is fake.   I think when you wake up with amnesia, your first question would be "Where am I?" not "WHO am I?"  LOL

Daniel never noticed Aiden or wondered how his mother disappeared so quickly?  I know, I know.  He was drunk, right?  Puh-leez. 

These writers either overestimate the gullibility of the public or they're the ones who are naive.  LOL.  Cue Lydia.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:43 am

singlyme wrote:Daniel never noticed Aiden or wondered how his mother disappeared so quickly?  I know, I know.  He was drunk, right?  Puh-leez. 

OMG! My eyes rolled so hard during that sequence of scenes I'm surprise they didn't get stuck. This entire episode did not live up to the hype. What a bunch of nothing.

And why in the world was Margaux on that cruise?!

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Well, if's it's real amnesia, this could drag on for awhile and get pretty dull.  Fake amnesia to get back in Daniel's good graces?  Maybe, or just to see how he really feels about her now, and what's going on with Victoria.  I couldn't believe he was mooning over Sara during his wedding reception.  I thought he said he was making a clean break of it with Sara. 

I didn't see how Daniel didn't see Aiden pull Victoria away, either.  He said he heard the whole conversation.  Plus, unless Aiden plans on getting lost somewhere soon, Victoria's lawyer could make him testify in court that he was leaving the weapon for Emily, and that Victoria didn't shoot it. 

Daniel in jail - again?  This time for shooting his new wife.  Plus, why did he pull the trigger anyway?  Surely, it was an accident, and that's what they'll say when he goes to jail for it.

I liked how Marguax told Victoria not to let Conrad get to her when he brought Lydia on the boat.  I thought it was pretty tacky of Conrad to bring Lydia on the yacht. 

Lydia and Victoria are something else!  They don't like each other, but they both dislike Emily even more. 

I wish Emily hadn't signed the beach house over to Lydia - that was just too easy for Lydia.  Plus, Emily didn't tell Aiden about the pictures - she just said that Lydia had something on her.  So, now, Lydia is going to be living in Emily's house while she's in the hospital?  And, she's going to discover all the stuff hidden in the baseboard.  Emily has the keys to Nolan's safe, so it should be safe from Patrick.

I still have some hope for Jack and Emily now, since he wants to give the necklace back to her.  I'm really hoping that she's just using Aiden, I really am.  I know they have lots of passion, but I really want her to be with Jack. 

However did Emily manage to get out of that gown?  Plus, would the gown help her float?  She's got to be incredibly weak from the shots.

At least, we don't have to wait until March for the next show!
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:57 pm

The gown would have been heavy and a real drag to the bottom.  She had to get out of it.

And I guess Margeau was on the yacht to cover the wedding for her mag.

No one knows Daniel shot Em.  His guilt will probably make him dote on her now.  Boo.  She won't even know Jack or Aiden if it's real.  Aiden wouldn't be forced to testify to anything.  He'd lie through his teeth.  LOL.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top