The Untold Truth of The Bachelor....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Untold Truth of The Bachelor.... Empty The Untold Truth of The Bachelor....

Post by rkc1960 Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:24 am

A lot of this stuff I already knew, but I found the part about how manipulated the tears are to be interesting how far they will go. The producer that told this I recognized her name as the one who quit the show and went on to be one of the people behind the show UnReal. She has always told it like it is because she no longer works for them and doesn't have to worry about losing her job.

http://www.thelist.com/2871/secrets-abc-doesnt-want-know-bachelor/
rkc1960
rkc1960
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Untold Truth of The Bachelor.... Empty Re: The Untold Truth of The Bachelor....

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:51 am

Seems like Sean Lowe was holding back, but trying to be enlightening ("whew, so glad the roses they hand out are real - for a minute I thought it was fake like the entire show).  

You're right, not much we didn't know, but I recall one B'ette saying how the Loser Limo ride is one big humiliation of bully questions like, "since you got rejected, do you think anybody will ever love you?"   just trying to make them cry....

Last edited by Feces.Hurling.Monkey on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

The Untold Truth of The Bachelor.... Empty Re: The Untold Truth of The Bachelor....

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Yeah, I also heard that those limo rides were hell. Who wants to be driven around for possibly hours until they cry for their footage? I think I would work up some quick fake tears just to get the hell out of there. 

I think Ashley I. is a professional at it. Doesn't seem to take much. So glad she isn't going to be on BIP this time...at least I hope she doesn't show up.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) wrote:

I think Ashley I. is a professional at it. Doesn't seem to take much. So glad she isn't going to be on BIP this time...at least I hope she doesn't show up.
She been a regular for a while now, time to give it a rest.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top