Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee? Empty Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee?

Post by Bach98133 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:14 am

So AshLee thought Sean told her that there was nothing between him and the other two girls. It all makes sense now why she got so mad when Sean let her go. She must have felt he led her on. As far as who I believe was telling the truth last night, I am leaning towards AshLee at the moment. Sean said all sorts of things to these girls to keep them happy and interested. He probably couldn't keep up with what he said to whom.

Admin

https://bachchat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee? Empty Re: Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee?

Post by Ughwhatname Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am

Bach98133 wrote:So AshLee thought Sean told her that there was nothing between him and the other two girls. It all makes sense now why she got so mad when Sean let her go. She must have felt he led her on. As far as who I believe was telling the truth last night, I am leaning towards AshLee at the moment. Sean said all sorts of things to these girls to keep them happy and interested. He probably couldn't keep up with what he said to whom.

I'm tending to believe that AshLee heard what she wanted to hear. I seriously doubt Sean said anything so plain to her as he has nothing with any of the other women. Its likely that is just the way she interpreted whatever he did say. Maybe he said something like, while they were spending time together, "I can't imagine being here with anyone else but you. I wouldn't be having this great a time with anyone else." which AshLee could have interpreted it as, "I only have a great time when I'm with you. I can't imagine anyone else in my life but you. The others are meaningless."

Back to top Go down

Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee? Empty Re: Who was telling the truth, Sean or AshLee?

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 am

Ughwhatname wrote:
Bach98133 wrote:So AshLee thought Sean told her that there was nothing between him and the other two girls. It all makes sense now why she got so mad when Sean let her go. She must have felt he led her on. As far as who I believe was telling the truth last night, I am leaning towards AshLee at the moment. Sean said all sorts of things to these girls to keep them happy and interested. He probably couldn't keep up with what he said to whom.

I'm tending to believe that AshLee heard what she wanted to hear. I seriously doubt Sean said anything so plain to her as he has nothing with any of the other women. Its likely that is just the way she interpreted whatever he did say. Maybe he said something like, while they were spending time together, "I can't imagine being here with anyone else but you. I wouldn't be having this great a time with anyone else." which AshLee could have interpreted it as, "I only have a great time when I'm with you. I can't imagine anyone else in my life but you. The others are meaningless."

Ugh I agree with you and AshLee was out for revenge last night IMO. What a shame and what a petty remark to make about he acted like a Southern Gentlemen with her and a Frat boy with the others. That was an insult to all the other women on the show and the look on the faces of the women there said it all IMO. I bet he is thanking his lucky stars now that he sent her home. He seemed blindsided by her behavior to me and did not want to be confrontational with her on TV anymore than he did with Des' brother's attack on him. IMHO AshLee showed no class last night.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 am

I was struck by how specific and certain she was. Human memory and perception can be so unreliable sometimes. I think she truly believed Sean said that to her. Whether it really happened or not, we'll probably never know.

The Frat boy comment was somewhat shocking. I guess she still held some resentment towards Sean. She probably should thank god that they had Tierra this season. Otherwise, she could easily be edited into an obsessed crazy girlfriend.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am

I agree that AshLee hears what she wants to hear. There have been other things on the show that we the viewers have heard Sean say, yet in her mind she twisted it to be what she wanted it to be. For AshLee perception is reality. I also agree that AshLee was out for revenge. I think that AshLee is the kind of woman who would backstab any man who did her wrong. It was also very underhanded when she said that Sean told her he had no feelings for the other two gals; quite the jab to Lindsay and Catherine. She intentionally wanted to hurt them and raise doubts. Notice the scary eyes again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Bach98133 wrote:I was struck by how specific and certain she was. Human memory and perception can be so unreliable sometimes. I think she truly believed Sean said that to her. Whether it really happened or not, we'll probably never know.

The Frat boy comment was somewhat shocking. I guess she still held some resentment towards Sean. She probably should thank god that they had Tierra this season. Otherwise, she could easily be edited into an obsessed crazy girlfriend.

LOL - I think she could have given Tierra a real run for her money! And you are right we will probably never know what really happened.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 pm

I agree with those who think AshLee heard what she wanted to hear and truly believes that's what Sean told her. I also agree that Sean probably didn't say what she believes he said.

If ever Sean wanted more evidence that he made the right decision in sending her home, last night would have given it to him. She just can't let anything go, and insists on her version of reality in an almost frightening way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye Belle Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm on board with those who think AshLee believes (or came to believe) Sean said what she insists he did.

I also doubt Sean used the words AshLee claims to recall. First of all, he's not allowed, and I got a firm impression that Sean has been a loyal company man this season. As Judge Judy says, "If it doesn't make sense, it's not true."

Not that I would credit any of the Bachpeople with superior insight, but Sean may have exercised some wisdom and prudence in freeing AshLee to find a more suitable partner. The intensity of AshLee's feelings and the lingering effects of her past might be accommodated in a short term one-on-one relationship, but perhaps Sean saw past that to how they might encroch on his vision of the perfect family.

I've never been very good at predicting what the Bachpeople are going to do, but this time I think I saw AshLee's impending departure a mile away.

Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Bach98133 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 pm

If we go by the "If it doesn't make sense, it's not true" rule, Sean is telling the truth. He has always maintained that he has feelings for all the women on the show. It does not make sense for him to tell AshLee that there is nothing between him and the other two women, even if it was told in private in the FS.

It bothers me that AshLee seemed to be quoting him word for word. It makes me wonder if she was telling the truth or if she lives in a very different reality in her mind. If it is the latter, she could have some serious mental health issues.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Party Doll Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Sean is a lot of things, but I don't read him as a liar. Sure, he probably parsed some words here or there when talking to the ladies, or was intentionally vague when necessary, but I just don't think he would out and out mislead someone as she alleged. I think AshLee is just still bitter, otherwise she could have dropped that dime on her limo ride when she got kicked to the curb. Des was probably just as hurt, but she just smiled and sincerely wished Sean the best.

I think AshLee is just bitter...Lord knows she has reasons to be with her upbringing and all. She's a nice enough woman who should finally deal with her abandonment issues so she can be able and mature enough to participate fully in a mature, loving relationship when the right man does come along.

Last edited by Party Doll on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Party Doll
Party Doll

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Bach I believe AshLee has some very serious issues and she actually made Tierra look a heck of lot better last night then she herself looked - IMHO!
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm

I tend to believe Sean and feel that AshLee had this well planned. She seemed to know exactly what to say and when to say it. I think she is still burned by the rejection. She tried to remain calm but did you notice her voice changing when they were finishing up and she wished him well and she said "but ya still said it"....SMH. She definitely has issues from childhood and will never move forward until she faces the past and deals with what happened to her. I tend to agree with Ugh about AshLee misinterpreting something he maybe said to her and Ugh's examples were spot on.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Bach98133 wrote:I was struck by how specific and certain she was. Human memory and perception can be so unreliable sometimes. I think she truly believed Sean said that to her. Whether it really happened or not, we'll probably never know.

******This was one of my many thoughts about last night. They showed some clips in the beginning from Des and Lesley basically calling her out as the obsessed crazy girl. She should count her lucky stars that Tierra was there. I think they didn't go that route because of her foster/abandonment issues. Half the fans would have thought it was cruel of ABC, but I bet they had the film for quite a case.

My power cord broke on Monday and until I got to the Apple store I had to use an iPad so I didn't post much. I have a lot of mixed feelings about what she said. One the one hand we all believe the show is edited to make us believe certain things, but we tend to over look the fact that many of the Bachelors pick the path of least resistance. In other words, if AshLee is telling the truth... Sean could have very well figured out she was not his F1 very late in the game. Her comments made me rethink the season a bit. As crazy and spiteful as she was, what if it's true? There are some fishy interviews since filming ended. Where does that put his F1? I noticed Catherine stopped tweeting last night and hasn't since. Very cold of Ashlee not to consider her impact on the F2.

I also saw a funny tweet from Emily O'brien.. "AshLee is giving a lesson on how to make a guy reaaallly glad he dumped you." LOL. true!

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : past tense, quotes)
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 pm

grace8136 wrote:
I also saw a funny tweet from Emily O'brien.. "AshLee is giving a lesson on how to make a guy reaaallly glad he dumped you." LOL. true!

Man, no kidding! I thought Sean kept his composure admirably during her entire diatribe, and it was a wonder he didn't say something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:41 pm

grace8136 wrote:
******This was one of my many thoughts about last night. They showed some clips in the beginning from Des and Lesley basically calling her out as the obsessed crazy girl. She should count her lucky stars that Tierra was there. I think they didn't go that route because of her foster/abandonment issues. Half the fans would have thought it was cruel of ABC, but I bet they had the film for quite a case.

My power cord broke on Monday and until I got to the Apple store I had to use an iPad so I didn't post much. I have a lot of mixed feelings about what she said. One the one hand we all believe the show is edited to make us believe certain things, but we tend to over look the fact that many of the Bachelors pick the path of least resistance. In other words, if AshLee is telling the truth... Sean could have very well figured out she was not his F1 very late in the game. Her comments made me rethink the season a bit. As crazy and spiteful as she was, what if it's true? There are some fishy interviews since filming ended. Where does that put his F1? I noticed Catherine stopped tweeting last night and hasn't since. Very cold of Ashlee not to consider her impact on the F2.

Grace, so do you sense any truth of what AshLee said to Sean based on some of the "fishy" interviews?? Do you remember where you read the interviews or were they on youtube? I agree, it is odd that Catherine has stopped tweeting. Just wondering how she is feeling about all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 pm

sdreindeer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Grace, so do you sense any truth of what AshLee said to Sean based on some of the "fishy" interviews?? Do you remember where you read the interviews or were they on youtube? I agree, it is odd that Catherine has stopped tweeting. Just wondering how she is feeling about all of this.

Rein that makes me uncomfortable if Catherine has stopped tweeting but it seems to me Sean would have let her know what went on at the WTA because it was filmed about a week prior to airing I think. I guess we will know what is going on with them at ATFR ceremony in 5 days.
SLA44
SLA44
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 pm

SLA44 wrote:
sdreindeer wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Rein that makes me uncomfortable if Catherine has stopped tweeting but it seems to me Sean would have let her know what went on at the WTA because it was filmed about a week prior to airing I think. I guess we will know what is going on with them at ATFR ceremony in 5 days.

I saw a pic of her having a viewing party with her GF's watching the WTA she looked as happy as can be. Maybe she is not tweeting because she is getting ready for the ATRC and maybe to many were bothering her about Ashlee's comments. I am sure Sean warned her about everything that went down. She is not the type that I see that would take anything that Ashlee said serious. She knows Sean loves her and has for many months now.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 pm

Grace, so do you sense any truth of what AshLee said to Sean based on some of the "fishy" interviews?? Do you remember where you read the interviews or were they on youtube? I agree, it is odd that Catherine has stopped tweeting. Just wondering how she is feeling about all of this.[/quote]

I had a whole thread of interviews on the 'ette board. I'll go see if it's still there and if so, bump it up. To me.. we all have been watching this show a long time... we know the tricks they play with editing. We know they hid the F1. But the reality is that sometimes there is no true F1. I am just remaining open (as Sean would say) that based on the season I saw, he may not have found his wife. I like to sleuth through the negative stuff too and there is as much to support that he didn't as that he did IMO. But, I'm hoping for the best. It seems 50/50 now.

Catherine was back to tweeting the next day.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Rein... I bumped it.. I think they start around post 34.

oh and I don't know if Ashlee was telling the truth or not... but it's seems clear something happened which cast doubts on him knowing who his F1 was at the time.
grace8136
grace8136
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:33 am

grace8136 wrote:Rein... I bumped it.. I think they start around post 34.

oh and I don't know if Ashlee was telling the truth or not... but it's seems clear something happened which cast doubts on him knowing who his F1 was at the time.

Thanks Grace...I'm going to go check it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top