BIP production suspended......

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP production suspended...... - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP production suspended......

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:16 am

Can we just see the tapes already!!!???   They should have leaked by now Smile

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

BIP production suspended...... - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP production suspended......

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 am

From Perez Hilton:

More details continue to come out about Bachelor in Paradise's sexual misconduct scandal!
We previously reported how fellow contestant Jasmine Goode gave a different series of events of what supposedly went down between Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson. According to her, the blonde starlet forced herself on three other male contestants AFTER the incident with DeMario.
Now, a source who worked on the reality TV show is spilling more deets to DailyMail.com, claiming Corinne straddled Nick Benvenutti on day one while he was talking to Jasmine:

"Jasmine was like 'excuse me?' Corinne then leaned over and started kissing him. She was wearing a bathing suit top and like cover-up beach sarong. Nick was obviously pleasantly surprised that here was Corinne all over him. This happened at about 3:30 pm on Sunday, the first day of filming. That's the Corinne we all know and love. She's always been outspoken and does whatever she wants to do."
The eyewitness continued, adding the businesswoman also jumped DeMario later at a bar on the beach:
"I was kind of surprised because she said she was not going to go on any dates because she had a boyfriend back home named Jordan Gielchinsky. But as it turned out that didn't stop her from hooking up with DeMario in the pool."
It's even said by this insider that she made out with fellow contestant Alex Woytkiw, and things only got more heated in the rose ceremony room later that night.

With Chris Harrison in the room, it's said Corinne also made a move on Derek Peth by sitting on his lap and kissing him, to which Chris said to them:
"OK guys, come on settle down."
The insider also shared:
"Derek was pretty drunk at the time. Everyone was a bit toasted. It was like Corinne was trying to make-out with as many guys as possible, and that was just day one."
Nick Viall's ex has made it perfectly clear in her official statement that she has "little memory of that night."
Meanwhile, a different on set source alleges Corinne was told she couldn't drink any more alcohol (despite conflicting reports):
"She was pretty upset about this and felt like the the producers were trying to control her. She was like I can do whatever I want."
Apparently Corinne told other contestants:
"They want to control me, watch me ABC. You wanna mess with me, watch me. I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions. I'm an adult, if I want to drink I'm going to drink. This is ridiculous!"
These are some bold allegations!
It sounds like we'll just have to wait and see what happens here as there's plenty of he-said, she-said from both teams, including the show's crew.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by skt8word Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 pm

I'm not supporting Corinne here, but I would just like to say that if a victim of alleged rape does not remember it happened to her, it doesn't mean she doesn't need therapy.  Certain victims of Bill Cosby don't remember the act of rape happening, but I think it's understandable if they got therapy.  That being said, I don't know all of what Corinne remembers or doesn't remember.  She wasn't given drugs a la Cosby, and apparently, even if she was drunk, she would have remembered what happened.  I've never gotten drunk before, so can't speak from personal experience.  

Also, that being said, I don't know if Corinne is alleging rape?  I can't imagine how any victim of rape would want to stay in communication with an alleged perpetrator.  I think she is blaming it more on ABC or some producer(s), and that's a whole other story.

I have a feeling this won't go to trial.  It's too messy with the he said, she said.  By the way, if it does go to trial, usually, a rape victim cannot be questioned about her sexual history -- although some of it was seen on national TV.  It's a mess.  Anyway, I think they will settle or resolve the matter outside of court.  

I'm going to try not to pass judgment until the last bit of details come out.  I know it's hard not to.
skt8word
skt8word
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:44 pm

I'm not on Corinne's side either, but I think she claimed to have blacked out and when people black out, they don't remember what happened to them.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:11 pm

WOO HOO!!!  Time Warner investigation concluded - taping will resume.  No misconduct was found. 

How Bah Dah?
http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/20/bachelor-in-paradise-no-sexual-assault-investigation-warner-bros-corinne-demario/

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lesallee Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Reading that filming will resume but likely in the States, not Mexico. No word on Corinne or DeMario being part of it. The pool sex won't be shown. 

If C and D show up I won't watch it, I don't need to se anymore of that trashy, tawdry behaviour.
Lesallee
Lesallee
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm

Lesallee wrote:Reading that filming will resume but likely in the States, not Mexico. No word on Corinne or DeMario being part of it. The pool sex won't be shown. 

If C and D show up I won't watch it, I don't need to se anymore of that trashy, tawdry behaviour.
I highly doubt they would be invited back.  I surely don't want to see either, especially Corinne who has a boyfriend! Don't want to buy into her ridiculous clothing line.

I sure hope Vinny and Ben Z. decide to give it a go!

***I still think that tape will leak eventually.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BAL91182 Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:39 pm

Apparently just a couple of drunk horny kids hooking up, and an asshole producer who had to make a mountain out of a molehill. Hope they canned the producer for the embarrassment she has cause and time and money wasted.
BAL91182
BAL91182

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Ok, now I am thinking this was for publicity.  We have 'the most dramatic season EVER'
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Babs2147 Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Whatever the reason, I'm so happy this bs is over! Very Happy
Babs2147
Babs2147
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Well, glad they came to the obvious conclusion. I don't know how Corrine thought she would be able to claim she didn't give her consent if it was all caught on tape. Something tells me this isn't over though. Yes, they will go back to taping this season but I doubt Corrine will just give in and admit she lied to save face. Even if it goes to a courtroom, as what was previously said about Corrine's past sexual exploits can't be brought up, all the proof on tape and all the witnesses against her would bring up enough doubt that it could not be proven that she didn't give her consent. That's all that's needed in a court of law...reasonable doubt. 

The question had already been brought up about what Corrine's lawyer said about if no sexual misconduct happened then why did they shut down production? They really had no other choice. The allegation was made whether it was true or not and they could have gotten themselves in deep doodoo if they just kept rolling with this hanging over their head. Most corporations do a thorough investigation when any serious allegations are made. 

I hope they are smart enough to leave Corrine and Demario out of this season AND any further dealings with them. If anything they might let Demario back since his name was cleared as far as the show is concerned. Corrine on the other hand, I think they would have to be brain dead to let her back. She still is claiming ABC is to blame and I'm sure they don't take too kindly to that. Also there is the now known fact that she has a boyfriend and it was said by numerous witnesses that she was only doing this to promote her clothing line, and production doesn't take too kindly to that either. Good riddance Corrine. If this boyfriend of hers isn't convinced that she is lying to him after all of the accounts to the contrary then he is an idiot as well.

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Corinne said that she wasn't planning on hooking up with anyone on BIP.  She just wanted to hang out, stir up drama and have some fun and I think the show probably knew that.  Would they really care if she was on the show to promote her clothing line?  How would she do that anyway?  The show can't police everyone's motives for being on the show.  I don't think they necessarily need all the people on the show to get serious about someone.  They want bodies on there to entertain whatever way that may be. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by peebeeb Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:25 pm

So they are going to resume filming... oh brother.
peebeeb
peebeeb
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:30 pm

I just read an article that confirmed returning contestants are Raven, Jasmine, Amanda (of course) and Vinny (YAY).   It did say that DeMario wants to come back.  If I were him, I may want to stay away for a while.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Corrine did not tell production that she was not planning on hooking up with anyone....it was her boyfriend that she made this plan with, and it sounds as if she told a few of the girls as well. There is a big difference. The producers don't want people on there that have significant others. Why do you think they send them home every time they find out. Either that or they find out and bring it into the drama to send that person home. They have also stated in the past that they don't want people that are on there promoting themselves. That's one of the reasons they gave for changing their minds about Luke at the last moment and going with Nick. They thought Luke was there's to promote his singing career and they didn't want that. We all doubt their motives most of the time but they have in fact stated that they want to go with people that may be looking for a relationship instead of the ones that want fame. No, they can't always determine that before the person goes on the show because they aren't mind readers but they don't like it. 

As to how would Corrine be promoting her business, that's clear...she has to keep her name and face currant and relevant until she can get her line up and running. There was some weird fascination with her after she was on Nick's season and she was hoping to bank on that. You heard nothing about her wanting to start a clothing line when she first went on the show. She was taking over her father's business according to what she was saying. She obviously had a plan to do this after her stint on the show which is probably why a lot of her actions were so over the top. Get people talking...but in a good way. This however she was NOT banking on. All the negative press and hate she is getting. She may have killed her business before it even gets rolling. 

As much as this franchise likes their drama, I highly doubt they think it would be worth it for all the trouble that is Corrine.

keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:28 pm

When I heard Corinne say this on an entertainment show, I thought BIP knew it as well.  I got the timeline mixed up as to when she said it.  I just thought the show knew and that it was planned.  I didn't think they took BIP as serious as bach/ette as far as whether people are involved with anyone or not.  The show seems sometimes like such fluff that I thought they were looser with their requirements. 

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 am

I think they are a little looser on BIP - They DO want drama, because in reality, that is what brings on the ratings.  However, Corinne is a liability... They do not want that.  

There are supposedly 3 other girls on BIP who have boyfriends.  Not sure who or what.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:48 am

Dazz wrote:WOO HOO!!!  Time Warner investigation concluded - taping will resume.  No misconduct was found. 

How Bah Dah?
http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/20/bachelor-in-paradise-no-sexual-assault-investigation-warner-bros-corinne-demario/

BBUWUHAHAHAHHAHA.......DAZZ, you kill me!!

BIP production suspended...... - Page 4 Xn7p01
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Feces.Hurling.Monkey Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:04 am

Here's what I read:

• It was oral sex the BIP Producer witnessed.   Producer said Corrine was "too drunk to consent"
  • TMZ says she had a half-bottle of champagne in the limo; two mixed drinks and two shots.....As far as I'm concerned, that's what I call 'Happy Hour' Very Happy
  • Corrine so drunk she did a Face Plant in the Jacuzzi. 
  •  Not clear to me who was the 'pitcher' and 'catcher'; if Corrine too drunk, makes me think Demario was taking a dive.
  • Corrine's BF is sticking with her, even though she promised 'no sex' while on BIP; he says she was too drunk.  Translation: "Her Daddy is rich and I work on Saturdays, no way I'm letting this gold mine go"  Very Happy
  • Demario's Crazy Psycho ex-GF - Lexi (who showed up on Rachel's show) says she 'hates him, but he would never take advantage of a drunk woman'.
  • Corrine was invited to return to BIP production; Demario was not and says he's done with BIP - too "traumatized" and seeing a therapist. Translation: "they didn't offer enough money and wanted me to pay for my own flight back down to Mexico"  Very Happy
  • Corrine's lawyers have still not been shown the tapes, only Demario's lawyers have seen......As DAZZ says, "Release the Tapes", damnit,
  • BIP production suspended...... - Page 4 A9wi05

Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Feces.Hurling.Monkey
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:17 am

Feces.Hurling.Monkey wrote:Here's what I read:

• It was oral sex the BIP Producer witnessed.   Producer said Corrine was "too drunk to consent"
  • TMZ says she had a half-bottle of champagne in the limo; two mixed drinks and two shots.....As far as I'm concerned, that's what I call 'Happy Hour' Very Happy
  • Corrine so drunk she did a Face Plant in the Jacuzzi. 
  •  Not clear to me who was the 'pitcher' and 'catcher'; if Corrine too drunk, makes me think Demario was taking a dive.
  • Corrine's BF is sticking with her, even though she promised 'no sex' while on BIP; he says she was too drunk.  Translation: "Her Daddy is rich and I work on Saturdays, no way I'm letting this gold mine go"  Very Happy
  • Demario's Crazy Psycho ex-GF - Lexi (who showed up on Rachel's show) says she 'hates him, but he would never take advantage of a drunk woman'.
  • Corrine was invited to return to BIP production; Demario was not and says he's done with BIP - too "traumatized" and seeing a therapist. Translation: "they didn't offer enough money and wanted me to pay for my own flight back down to Mexico"  Very Happy
  • Corrine's lawyers have still not been shown the tapes, only Demario's lawyers have seen......As DAZZ says, "Release the Tapes", damnit,

LOL - I love your translations and I so agree with the boyfriend sticking around because her daddy is wealthy.  What normal man would stand by his girlfriend when she is sucking face with 4 guys in one night and letting another man put his face in her platinum vagine.  

And yes - Show us the tapes!!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960) Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 am

I think that's the first thing that goes through most people's minds when they think about the boyfriend sticking up for her...they have big money...why would I go anywhere?

However, after reading his formal statement it sounds almost as if he is just throwing words out there but doesn't truly believe her. "I have known Corrine for over 10 years and as a friend or boyfriend, she will continue to receive my unwavering loyalty and support until I decide that there is a legitimate reason not to give it. There is an ongoing inquiry that must follow a course to its conclusion before I can fully comment." Tell me there is not doubt there? 

Keepthefaith1960(rkc1960)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:41 am

Oh definitely, he totally doubts her.   He has known her for 10 years, then he knows her character well.   All the more reason to leave, but I think he has a good thing going and probably cares more about money. 

Lots of gold diggers out there.

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Glittersisgld Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:15 am

According to an article, he is the president of a couple of companies and went to Rutgers.

Glittersisgld
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazz Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 am

Demario is not coming back to BIP and there are several accusations being thrown around.  
First, DeMario's lawyers are saying there is racism involved witht he whole investigation, etc.  They say Corinne pushed herself onto several contestants which were white, but producers didn't claim misconduct until her encounter with DeMario.   Does this mean it's racial?  I dunno, but DeMario's lawyers think so.   
I'm guessing this is why he chose not to return, it's more lucrative to his own personal gain to carry out a lawsuit against Warner/ABC/Etc.

There is also the company that DeMario claims he was fired from because of all this.  The company has publicly stated that DeMario lied and he actually resigned from the company prior to leaving for BIP.  They have his resignation letter, etc.
Interesting!

Dazz
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by thisoldmule Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:14 pm

Well, ABC sure shot themselves in the foot having Corinne and DeMario on this show for a little extra entertainment.  Serves them right if the get sued.
thisoldmule
thisoldmule
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum