Lulu and Charlotte - heartbreaking

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lulu and Charlotte - heartbreaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Lulu and Charlotte - heartbreaking

Post by MPchimesin Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:12 pm

Nina really .....Charlotte is in love with Nelle, she met her five seconds ago!!!

With Emme Rylan going out on leave I have to wonder where this story is headed Confused
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Lulu and Charlotte - heartbreaking - Page 2 Empty Re: Lulu and Charlotte - heartbreaking

Post by 431902j Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Charlotte loves everyone but LuLu.  

That usually happens when daughters turn about 13, Charlotte is getting a head start.

BTW...did Valentin threaten Anna today??? I may have to watch them again, but it sounded like that to me.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Another random thought... Bobbie mentioning that LuLu is a Spencer
reminded me of the family connection. But her saying that LuLu wouldn't like Nelle as a nanny for her daughter just pushed Nina into
hiring her.

And Laura has tried to calm LuLu down, but she's not listening. Laura
was tiger mom to her tho. She already has so much anger at Valentin for killing Nik, and now hurting her daughter, if something
really bad happens to him, Laura will be my first suspect.  Smile
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 am

431902j wrote:Charlotte loves everyone but LuLu.  

That usually happens when daughters turn about 13, Charlotte is getting a head start.

BTW...did Valentin threaten Anna today??? I may have to watch them again, but it sounded like that to me.
Sounded like it me as well.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:21 am

431902j wrote:Another random thought... Bobbie mentioning that LuLu is a Spencer
reminded me of the family connection. But her saying that LuLu wouldn't like Nelle as a nanny for her daughter just pushed Nina into
hiring her.

And Laura has tried to calm LuLu down, but she's not listening. Laura
was tiger mom to her tho. She already has so much anger at Valentin for killing Nik, and now hurting her daughter, if something
really bad happens to him, Laura will be my first suspect.  Smile
I know it's a soap but she is Charlottes step-mother does she have the right to hire a nanny when both the mother and father are in the picture?  Well Lulu will be in the picture eventually this whole thing with Charlotte hating Lulu is grating on my nerves. Mad
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 pm

As Valentin's wife , Nina has his permission to hire a nanny - and its because they had a nanny already who was never shown but apparently quit so thats why Nelle was needed ... but what i dont get is why Charlotte instantly "loved" Nelle ? Just because she helped her for 5 minutes ?  Why are they making her such a brat around Lulu ?  Its really bugging me too !
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Well it looks like Nelle had to pass Eval's interview and what did he say it's on a temporary basis or something like that.

Can't wait for this whole hating on Lulu is over, I just hope she (Lulu) doesn't do anything stupid to make Charlotte hate her even more.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:17 pm

moon0627 wrote:As Valentin's wife , Nina has his permission to hire a nanny - and its because they had a nanny already who was never shown but apparently quit so thats why Nelle was needed ... but what i dont get is why Charlotte instantly "loved" Nelle ? Just because she helped her for 5 minutes ?  Why are they making her such a brat around Lulu ?  Its really bugging me too !

I think Charlotte senses Lulu as a threat, someone who wants to upset her world, take her away from the father she loves.   Nelle was no threat, just fun.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by believeinme246 Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:37 pm

I would be much more impressed if she asked Kevin to attend the visits with her to help facilitate their newer introductions to each other. She can't do it on her own because she is too impulsive and this scares the child.
believeinme246
believeinme246
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:44 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Nina really .....Charlotte is in love with Nelle, she met her five seconds ago!!!

With Emme Rylan going out on leave I have to wonder where this story is headed Confused
my thoughts "exactly",  that's just what I said when Nina kept repeating "She loves Nell",  what the??  she knew that twit all of 5 minutes, and the child "Loves" her??  I thought either Nina is so delusional - or - it was such poor writing with the GH people, yet in either case, it was a stupid statement and made no sense!  As far as Lulu is concerned, although I like her, Valentin was correct when he said today "she is very erratic", and she is also very impulsive, imo.  And that gets her in a whole lot of trouble!  In the past she acts first and thinks or regrets, later. She was so shocked at finding out she had a daughter and missing out on all those years, that she came on so strong with Charlotte, and overwhelmed her.  And as Freda said: I think Charlotte senses Lulu as a threat, someone who wants to upset her world, take her away from the father she loves.  

i think little Charlotte does just that, and is really afraid of her, so how can they possibly bond, when Lulu keeps showing up and anyone can see all the tension Lulu brings as soon as she sees Charlotte. 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:07 am

GH Senior wrote:
MPchimesin wrote:Nina really .....Charlotte is in love with Nelle, she met her five seconds ago!!!

my thoughts "exactly",  that's just what I said when Nina kept repeating "She loves Nell",  what the??  she knew that twit all of 5 minutes, and the child "Loves" her??  I thought either Nina is so delusional - or - it was such poor writing with the GH people, yet in either case, it was a stupid statement and made no sense!  As far as Lulu is concerned, although I like her, Valentin was correct when he said today "she is very erratic", and she is also very impulsive, imo.  And that gets her in a whole lot of trouble!  In the past she acts first and thinks or regrets, later. She was so shocked at finding out she had a daughter and missing out on all those years, that she came on so strong with Charlotte, and overwhelmed her.  And as Freda said: I think Charlotte senses Lulu as a threat, someone who wants to upset her world, take her away from the father she loves.  

i think little Charlotte does just that, and is really afraid of her, so how can they possibly bond, when Lulu keeps showing up and anyone can see all the tension Lulu brings as soon as she sees Charlotte. 

All excellent points, Lulu is acting erratic and does want to take Charlotte away from Eval-the only father she knows and loves.  Lulu needs to clam down and listen to her mother and Dillon she is going to be watched by a supervisor witch will determine what happens at the next hearing.  Again with Emme eventually going out on maternity leave I have to wonder how they will explain her absence.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:16 pm

I hope with Emme's leave coming up that it doesnt mean she's going to totally blow it with Charlotte and have her visitation privileges removed Sad and TPTB will write it that she takes a far away vacatiion to recover ? I'd rather have things go so well that Charlotte comes around to see Lulu as at least a friend but this is a soap after all so thats unlikely ...  Confused
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:15 pm

moon0627 wrote:I hope with Emme's leave coming up that it doesnt mean she's going to totally blow it with Charlotte and have her visitation privileges removed Sad and TPTB will write it that she takes a far away vacatiion to recover ? I'd rather have things go so well that Charlotte comes around to see Lulu as at least a friend but this is a soap after all so thats unlikely ...  Confused
That's what I'm afraid of.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by lilymaid2011 Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:01 pm

moon0627 wrote:I hope with Emme's leave coming up that it doesnt mean she's going to totally blow it with Charlotte and have her visitation privileges removed Sad and TPTB will write it that she takes a far away vacatiion to recover ? I'd rather have things go so well that Charlotte comes around to see Lulu as at least a friend but this is a soap after all so thats unlikely ...  Confused
Scared   Since I have not been watching for awhile,  how many months is Emme anyway?  I wish her the best.  They probably will get a temp actress to replace her during her maternity leave. Thanks

lilymaid2011

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:24 pm

you know what would be really "Neat" with this scenario, is that Charlotte IS NOT Lulu's daughter after all.  Yup, I read on another site that the answer is on Cassadine Island, and I believe it was another child there, that was from the embryo of Lulu's.  Now whether it was Starvas as the dad, that i'm not sure of.  But I can't comment as i don't do twitter, facebook, etc.  Don't care to go there! But I'm all for the comments made by a few who claimed that there's no vibes between little Charlotte and Lulu, and that's why Charlotte acts the way she does, with her!  It's more believable to me, and would send a few of them scurrying off to the Island for more drama!  Yes, Writers, let's go there!!!  
And leave Val with Charlotte, as she loves her daddy, and maybe they could somehow get Nina involved in all this??  I still believe there's a child out there that is Nina's and her baby did not die, and while I'm not sure of the time-line with the age of her, I'm willing to make a pretty good guess, that it is Kiki - who is Nina's baby supposed to have died.  That Maddie, got rid of the baby because of the inheritance, she wouldn't share, and because she didn't want Silas with Nina, somehow got Ava to take this baby!  I go back to scenes between Ava and Maddie, where Ava made comments to Nina about "a secret, or story,"  she wasn't aware of.
Nina, deserves this, her own flesh and blood daughter, even if it's years later! 

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

GH Senior wrote:you know what would be really "Neat" with this scenario, is that Charlotte IS NOT Lulu's daughter after all.  Yup, I read on another site that the answer is on Cassadine Island, and I believe it was another child there, that was from the embryo of Lulu's.  Now whether it was Starvas as the dad, that i'm not sure of.  But I can't comment as i don't do twitter, facebook, etc.  Don't care to go there! But I'm all for the comments made by a few who claimed that there's no vibes between little Charlotte and Lulu, and that's why Charlotte acts the way she does, with her!  It's more believable to me, and would send a few of them scurrying off to the Island for more drama!  Yes, Writers, let's go there!!!  
And leave Val with Charlotte, as she loves her daddy, and maybe they could somehow get Nina involved in all this??  I still believe there's a child out there that is Nina's and her baby did not die, and while I'm not sure of the time-line with the age of her, I'm willing to make a pretty good guess, that it is Kiki - who is Nina's baby supposed to have died.  That Maddie, got rid of the baby because of the inheritance, she wouldn't share, and because she didn't want Silas with Nina, somehow got Ava to take this baby!  I go back to scenes between Ava and Maddie, where Ava made comments to Nina about "a secret, or story,"  she wasn't aware of.
Nina, deserves this, her own flesh and blood daughter, even if it's years later! 

Here we disagree GH I'd rather DEAD STARVOS be Charlotte's father so Lulu can have her daughter and a sibling to Rocco.  As far as I'm concerned EVal is an unnecessary character on the show.....so is Nina unless she is with Franco, they make so much more sense together JMHO.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:48 pm

I'm coming late in this conversation. I've had time to try to understand the characters (and posters) different points of view. No one seems to be totally wrong nor totally right. 

I think those involved in Charlotte's story have made big mistakes at one point or another, starting with Claudette. I couldn't buy her because all she did was lie lie lie. To this day her story doesn't make sense to me.  

I know Valentine is no good but sometimes he is so suave that I don't know what to think of him, plus he seems to love his daughter so much, I'm confused.

Nina... well what can I say, she grew on me, she's still nuts but she really cares about Charlotte. I would have prefered if Nina had shown more maturity than Lulu. I wish she would be the voice of reason between Lulu and Valentine and made them reach an agreement for the love of Chartlotte

Laura got on my nerves when she went to Nina before the audience. What was she thinking? I know, her intentions were good...

Now Lulu. Where do I start? I think she's right to want to have a relationship with her daughter, I understand that she doesn't want shared custody with a man who killed her brother but at the same time I think she's going all wrong about it and she's not seeing things clearly as to what is best for Charlotte.

I just want Charlotte to be happy and loved
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 pm

Several months a picture was shown of a casting of a little girl who would be Athena Cassadine.  What happened to that?
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbaPassion Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:58 pm

431902j wrote:Several months a picture was shown of a casting of a little girl who would be Athena Cassadine.  What happened to that?

Apparently that girl Athena will resurface on the next Cassadine Island adventure. Now will she be revealed to be Lulu's daughter from the Lulu - Stavros embryo? Who knows... Or maybe she's connected to little Jake and he will recognize her... What if Helena harvested Jason's sperm while he was frozen? Oh boy... I guess anything is possible, as long as the writers can imagine it...
RumbaPassion
RumbaPassion
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:25 pm

I hope Lulu will calm down just a little.

I love our NuRocco - he's such a cutie, delightful personality
and I really enjoyed the cooky scene at the PCPD the other day...
very sweet family.  Love
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:55 am

Well it looks like Charlotte is warming up to Lulu, lets hope it stays that way.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by FLPeaches Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:33 pm

MPchimesin wrote:Well it looks like Charlotte is warming up to Lulu, lets hope it stays that way.
it turned out to be a great visit, Lulu throwing the Easter egg on the floor was so cute
and when she was so happy she actually hugged the social worker,
that was precious.
Flower
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm glad it looks like Lulu and Charlotte will assumingly be getting closer as the actress is away for her maternity leave so that when she returns they can hopefully share custody ... in the meantime Nina and Valentin will be having their own problems with Anna/Alex Giggle
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top