Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer? Empty Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer?

Post by Freda3000 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:44 pm

I wasn't surprised by the outcome of the custody hearing but several thoughts came into my head.   First, Cassadine Island would be a lonely place for a small child, no other kids to play with.  Of course, Spencer grew up there...but then, look how he turned out.  He is more like a little Lord of the Manor than a care free child.  That thought made me wonder what will happen to him now that his Father's fortune and home are gone. (Actually what did happen to his money?)  Is Laura paying for his private school with Nicholas's money?   If he has to leave and come back to Port Charles would he live with Laura?

I sure hope the writers deal with all this soon.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer? Empty Re: Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer?

Post by FLPeaches Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:03 pm

Freda3000 wrote:I wasn't surprised by the outcome of the custody hearing but several thoughts came into my head.   First, Cassadine Island would be a lonely place for a small child, no other kids to play with.  Of course, Spencer grew up there...but then, look how he turned out.  He is more like a little Lord of the Manor than a care free child.  That thought made me wonder what will happen to him now that his Father's fortune and home are gone. (Actually what did happen to his money?)  Is Laura paying for his private school with Nicholas's money?   If he has to leave and come back to Port Charles would he live with Laura?

I sure hope the writers deal with all this soon.
all good points Indeed   hopefully they don't 'forget' about Spencer - he was such a quirky character, I miss him.
FLPeaches
FLPeaches
Power User

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer? Empty Re: Charlotte Custody Battle and What Happens to Spencer?

Post by 431902j Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:07 am

Spencer and Liz's boys will probably be SORASED (except for Jake who is now an 'only' child) like Joss was. We might have lost little Emma to the big screen and she may be SORASED (recast) as well.  Those little kids grow up so fast, don't they? Michael was in a coma for a year, was about 12 when he got shot and about 17 when he woke up.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by MPchimesin Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:47 am

Guess he becomes a Townie Giggle  if they don't just drop the entire story and Spencer never returns from school.
MPchimesin
MPchimesin
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkids32 Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Nothing at all he is still in boarding school that is all

wizkids32
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Freda3000 Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 am

wizkids32 wrote:Nothing at all he is still in boarding school that is all

Yes, but who is paying for it?   Does Laura have that kind of money?   I am guessing she has no access to Cassadine money, and I doubt Valentine will pay anything.   Does Spencer have any rights to the Cassadine estate? Valentine acts like he is the King of the Cassadines....    so that is what makes me concerned about Spencer.

Freda3000
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by 431902j Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:37 pm

OK, LuLu, Charlotte is Nik's cousin, but Spencer is Nik's son. Does anyone remember him? Grandma Laura, there's Aiden,at least, and Cam that are Lucky's. Charlotte and Jake  and Rocco are not the only children in the family.
431902j
431902j
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by moon0627 Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:38 pm

wizkids32 wrote:Nothing at all he is still in boarding school that is all

I bet we wont even see Spencer again until he comes out of boarding school as either a grown up teenager or an adult.
moon0627
moon0627
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by GH Senior Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:40 am

i don't want to see a grown up Spencer, I like him just the way he is.  I miss Spencer, the little ole' man, in a child's body!  and I miss Nicholas, he was one star GH didn't need to do without!  why can't they recast him, and have it that Valentin kept Nik in hiding, so he could claim the fortune and the island, with Nik out of the way.  Valentin is evil, Nik was not, even though somehow, somewhere, he was misguided, and developed the dark side!  I wish he was back to reclaim his place, and win back Liz.  they were a good fit, unlike Franco.  Liz and Franco, make a terrible couple.

GH Senior
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top