Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride

Post by BlueMoon Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Singly, I saw a notice on the other website the other day that said the board was going down, and (I can't remember the exact words) that we would still be able to talk about the show.  I got the feeling that the board was going down permanently and that the "Social" page was going to be the only thing left, but I may be wrong.  However, they didn't put another board back up.  Wonder what's up with that?

I think the show will be over when the Graysons go down.

I think Emily will take a bulldozer to their mansion.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride - Page 3 Empty Re: Season 3: In For A Wild (Sexier) Ride

Post by singlyme Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:38 pm

There were so few posters on the ABC board, they may have decided it wasn't worth monitoring.  It was unfortunate that Revenge began along with the "new and improved" boards. It may be that newbies were put off by it.  LOL

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:23 am

Comments from showrunner Sunil Nayar on Jack : Jack's Journey

Last edited by miecies on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 am

Interview w/EVC & Barry Sloane : Will Emily End Up in the Arms of Aiden?

Interesting character being introduced in episode 6 : Jack's Future Maybe?

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 am

I actually think it would be cool for Jack to find a blue-collar love interest.  It's closer to home for lifestyle and values.  H-m-m-m.  Yes.  As long as they don't give her an undercurrent of dishonesty.  Jack has taken enough hits.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 pm

I think it will be good for Jack to have a love interest, too.  It's interesting that he meets her in the supermarket.  Jenny and Jack - that has a nice sound to it.  I wonder what Emily will make of this?  Chances are she'll be too busy with Daniels and the rest of the Graysons to worry too much about Jack - just like always.(:  Once again, she risks losing her chance to be with Jack . . . Or, does she really want to be with Jack at all?  Maybe, she just wants to protect him for forever?
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 pm

I think your last sentence says it all, blue.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:11 pm

I really think Jack is going to be Emily's Ashley, like I mentioned before.  If she was really interested in a relationship with him, she'd find a way to go for it - even with her revenge going on against the Graysons.  She would find a way to make Jack understand that she has to get her revenge, but that she wants him, too. 

Aiden is the one she has passion for.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:14 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Or, does she really want to be with Jack at all?  Maybe, she just wants to protect him for forever?
This just weakens the entire relationship to me. Jack is a grown man. Emily needs to treat him as such. He is not that 10 year old boy she met many moons ago.

One thing I noticed about Emily is that she emasculates men, Jack (constantly trying to protect him), Daniel (he's just pathetic and desperate re: Emily), Nolan (she bullies him to a point), Aiden (he started out giving her the what for and wouldn't line up but once they hooked up he marched to her drum w/occasional side steps.)

Nothing attractive about an emasculated man. Once of the reasons I'm glad Aiden will be doing his own thing next season and not taking his every order from Emily. Jack issuing an ultimatum gives him a little spice. Nolan will be exacting his own revenge. Daniel is just hopeless.

singlyme wrote:I actually think it would be cool for Jack to find a blue-collar love interest.  It's closer to home for lifestyle and values.  H-m-m-m.  Yes.  As long as they don't give her an undercurrent of dishonesty.  Jack has taken enough hits.
I fear Jack just might take another blow. I can't imagine anyone else meeting Jenny but Jack. But spoilers indicate she's recurring which means limited run.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:45 am

Something I hadn't thought about before, miecies.  You're absolutely right.  She DOES emasculate men.

As for Jack, I can understand love enduring from childhood - for a brother, for a friend.  And I can understand holding onto the dream of that lost love.  But, oops!  Reality.  People grow, change, evolve.  In this case, Jack had an uninterrupted path from childhood and stayed true to his foundation.  Em is an entirely different person.  Despite her trips in the "wayback machine," she simply doesn't fit with Jack's core any longer.  That sweet little girl is now a manipulative hurt locker.

Unless Jenny is a blonde, it appeared to be Em he was kissing in a preview clip.  I'll have to try to pause on that instant of film to be sure.  The ultimatum that's being alluded to is puzzling.  I'm certainly curious about how it will be written.  "You have ninety days to complete your revenge or this relationship will self-destruct?"  Maybe she gets shot because it's day ninety-one?  LOL.

I DO hope this season will allow Jack to regain his sex appeal for the audience.  What they've done to him was frustrating to watch.  What self-respecting guy (of Jack's ilk) watches the love of his life marry someone else for revenge, knowing she's sleeping with the guy?  Doesn't do much to put him back on the "hot" train.

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:32 am

singlyme wrote:People grow, change, evolve....... Jack had an uninterrupted path from childhood and stayed true to his foundation.  Em is an entirely different person........she simply doesn't fit with Jack's core any longer.  That sweet little girl is now a manipulative hurt locker.
Great analysis. ICAM. I seriously think Jack would bore Emily if they ever got together.

singlyme wrote:Unless Jenny is a blonde, it appeared to be Em he was kissing in a preview clip.  I'll have to try to pause on that instant of film to be sure.  The ultimatum that's being alluded to is puzzling.  I'm certainly curious about how it will be written.  "You have ninety days to complete your revenge or this relationship will self-destruct?"  Maybe she gets shot because it's day ninety-one?  LOL.
That's Emily he's kissing but I think it might be a dream sequence. At any rate I don't think they're in a relationship. His ultimatum according to EVC is "finish this or I'm going to expose your true identity."

singlyme wrote:..... What self-respecting guy (of Jack's ilk) watches the love of his life marry someone else for revenge, knowing she's sleeping with the guy?  Doesn't do much to put him back on the "hot" train.
This almost killed my Aiden love, until he told her how disgusted he was by the whole affair and left her standing alone.Very Happy  But then he went and put Daniel's ring on her finger and sealed it with a kiss and more.Dizzy  Aiden is not of Jack's ilk though. He's as messed up in the head as Emily. Crazy They're both nutty bars and shouldn't be allow to inflict their brand of crazy on anybody else. LOL! Not to mention they're hot as hades when they fight that any minute you think they're going to rip each others clothes off and really go at it.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:Or, does she really want to be with Jack at all?  Maybe, she just wants to protect him for forever?
This just weakens the entire relationship to me. Jack is a grown man. Emily needs to treat him as such. He is not that 10 year old boy she met many moons ago.

One thing I noticed about Emily is that she emasculates men, Jack (constantly trying to protect him), Daniel (he's just pathetic and desperate re: Emily), Nolan (she bullies him to a point), Aiden (he started out giving her the what for and wouldn't line up but once they hooked up he marched to her drum w/occasional side steps.)

Nothing attractive about an emasculated man. Once of the reasons I'm glad Aiden will be doing his own thing next season and not taking his every order from Emily. Jack issuing an ultimatum gives him a little spice. Nolan will be exacting his own revenge. Daniel is just hopeless.

singlyme wrote:I actually think it would be cool for Jack to find a blue-collar love interest.  It's closer to home for lifestyle and values.  H-m-m-m.  Yes.  As long as they don't give her an undercurrent of dishonesty.  Jack has taken enough hits.
I fear Jack just might take another blow. I can't imagine anyone else meeting Jenny but Jack. But spoilers indicate she's recurring which means limited run.
Emily does emasculate men.  Sigh!(:  However, with Aiden, remember he just wouldn't go away.  She kept pushing him away there at the beginning and he kept getting into the middle of her plans until she finally let him help her.

If Jack even has a brief love interest, it will be a blow when it's over.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:06 pm

singlyme wrote:Something I hadn't thought about before, miecies.  You're absolutely right.  She DOES emasculate men.

As for Jack, I can understand love enduring from childhood - for a brother, for a friend.  And I can understand holding onto the dream of that lost love.  But, oops!  Reality.  People grow, change, evolve.  In this case, Jack had an uninterrupted path from childhood and stayed true to his foundation.  Em is an entirely different person.  Despite her trips in the "wayback machine," she simply doesn't fit with Jack's core any longer.  That sweet little girl is now a manipulative hurt locker.

Unless Jenny is a blonde, it appeared to be Em he was kissing in a preview clip.  I'll have to try to pause on that instant of film to be sure.  The ultimatum that's being alluded to is puzzling.  I'm certainly curious about how it will be written.  "You have ninety days to complete your revenge or this relationship will self-destruct?"  Maybe she gets shot because it's day ninety-one?  LOL.

I DO hope this season will allow Jack to regain his sex appeal for the audience.  What they've done to him was frustrating to watch.  What self-respecting guy (of Jack's ilk) watches the love of his life marry someone else for revenge, knowing she's sleeping with the guy?  Doesn't do much to put him back on the "hot" train.
Maybe it's Jack that shoots Emily.  Maybe it is "day ninety-one," and he's just fed up, but he really doesn't want to expose her identity so he just shoots her instead to put her out of commission for awhile.  It would be appropriate for him to shoot her when she's in her wedding dress, especially since she's getting ready to marry a Grayson.  Maybe this is also his way of keeping her from marrying Daniel.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:09 pm

miecies wrote:
singlyme wrote:People grow, change, evolve....... Jack had an uninterrupted path from childhood and stayed true to his foundation.  Em is an entirely different person........she simply doesn't fit with Jack's core any longer.  That sweet little girl is now a manipulative hurt locker.
Great analysis. ICAM. I seriously think Jack would bore Emily if they ever got together.

singlyme wrote:Unless Jenny is a blonde, it appeared to be Em he was kissing in a preview clip.  I'll have to try to pause on that instant of film to be sure.  The ultimatum that's being alluded to is puzzling.  I'm certainly curious about how it will be written.  "You have ninety days to complete your revenge or this relationship will self-destruct?"  Maybe she gets shot because it's day ninety-one?  LOL.
That's Emily he's kissing but I think it might be a dream sequence. At any rate I don't think they're in a relationship. His ultimatum according to EVC is "finish this or I'm going to expose your true identity."

singlyme wrote:..... What self-respecting guy (of Jack's ilk) watches the love of his life marry someone else for revenge, knowing she's sleeping with the guy?  Doesn't do much to put him back on the "hot" train.
This almost killed my Aiden love, until he told her how disgusted he was by the whole affair and left her standing alone.Very Happy  But then he went and put Daniel's ring on her finger and sealed it with a kiss and more.Dizzy  Aiden is not of Jack's ilk though. He's as messed up in the head as Emily. Crazy They're both nutty bars and shouldn't be allow to inflict their brand of crazy on anybody else. LOL! Not to mention they're hot as hades when they fight that any minute you think they're going to rip each others clothes off and really go at it.
I don't think Jack would bore Emily if they got together - especially if all the revenge was done.  Then, she could relax.

That was kind of crazy of Aiden putting Daniel's ring on Emily's finger.  They both are "nutty bars!"
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Okay you two, Jack is not a killer, shooter, or whatever else that involves a gun. LOL! I think he would have sooner shot Conrad then to shoot Emily.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:25 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I don't think Jack would bore Emily if they got together - especially if all the revenge was done.  Then, she could relax.
It might not ever be over for Emily. Her words to Aiden during their last scene in the finale. Emily is not your average girl and due to life's misfortunes she never will be. I can't even imagine a relaxed Emily. LOL!

I know it's been said opposites attract but singlyme said it best. Jack & Emily are entirely too opposite at their core to ever really work for me.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:00 am

miecies wrote:Okay you two, Jack is not a killer, shooter, or whatever else that involves a gun. LOL! I think he would have sooner shot Conrad then to shoot Emily.
Well, he was ALMOST a shooter before Em stopped him from taking out Vic.  But, no.  I can NOT picture him shooting Em.  What I also can't picture is the threat he'll deliver.  For what purpose?  To what end?  I mean - why???  I'm sure the writers have a reason for this, but it doesn't sit well with my brain.  A time limit to unleash all the mayhem you can?  Just doesn't make good sense.

One of many guesses/wild speculation regarding the shooter:  A jealous Jenny - when even Em's marriage doesn't free Jack's obsession with his lost love.  Only one way to free his mind and heart?

Someone needs to give me instructions on how to "MULTIQUOTE."

Blue, as to Em relaxing:  I picture her on a boat, hair blowing in the breeze, sun on her face.  Happiness.  Freedom.  If Jack is in her future, this is the only way I can envision them both happy.  These days, it would be a yacht for her, a tugboat for him.  They'll have to meet somewhere in the middle.  LOL

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:16 am

singlyme wrote:
Click the Multi-Quote button on each post you want to quote and then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the POSTREPLY button which should be next to the NEWTOPIC button.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 pm

miecies wrote:Okay you two, Jack is not a killer, shooter, or whatever else that involves a gun. LOL! I think he would have sooner shot Conrad then to shoot Emily.
Maybe, he's more comfortable with a weapon now.  Maybe, he went and took some shooting lessons.  Maybe, he thinks it's the only way to get Emily to stop what she's doing.  Maybe, he just can't bear the thought of her being married to Daniel.  Maybe, it's all a bluff and it becomes an accident.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:08 pm

miecies wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:I don't think Jack would bore Emily if they got together - especially if all the revenge was done.  Then, she could relax.
It might not ever be over for Emily. Her words to Aiden during their last scene in the finale. Emily is not your average girl and due to life's misfortunes she never will be. I can't even imagine a relaxed Emily. LOL!

I know it's been said opposites attract but singlyme said it best. Jack & Emily are entirely too opposite at their core to ever really work for me.
I think she would always be on her guard, but I think she could finally relax.  Sooner or later, she'll run out of people to take revenge on.

I think Emily and Jack could work - if all of the revenge was over.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:11 pm

singlyme wrote:
Well, he was ALMOST a shooter before Em stopped him from taking out Vic.  But, no.  I can NOT picture him shooting Em.  What I also can't picture is the threat he'll deliver.  For what purpose?  To what end?  I mean - why???  I'm sure the writers have a reason for this, but it doesn't sit well with my brain.  A time limit to unleash all the mayhem you can?  Just doesn't make good sense.

One of many guesses/wild speculation regarding the shooter:  A jealous Jenny - when even Em's marriage doesn't free Jack's obsession with his lost love.  Only one way to free his mind and heart?

Blue, as to Em relaxing:  I picture her on a boat, hair blowing in the breeze, sun on her face.  Happiness.  Freedom.  If Jack is in her future, this is the only way I can envision them both happy.  These days, it would be a yacht for her, a tugboat for him.  They'll have to meet somewhere in the middle.  LOL
I can picture Jack telling Emily he will shoot her if she doesn't stop her revenge, and it being a bluff that becomes an accidental shooting.  It would be because he loves her and wants her to stop her revenge.

I don't think Jenny will be more than a part-time character to keep Jack's storyline going.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:22 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I can picture Jack telling Emily he will shoot her if she doesn't stop her revenge, and it being a bluff that becomes an accidental shooting. It would be because he loves her and wants her to stop her revenge.
I can't picture this at all.No  That's extremely warped for Jack. And if he would do that to her, I would questioned the love. When you start wielding a weapon on a lover it has become abuse and obsession. It would be character assassination and the complete downfall of Jack & Emily. 

I can't even see trigger-happy, short-fuse, Aiden doing that to Emily. Just no.

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by singlyme Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:28 pm

The only way I could see Jack shooting Em is if she'd killed baby Carl.  No way.  No how.  It won't be Jack.

That "sorry" didn't sound too deeply heart-felt.  Just a "collateral damage" sorry.  If you know what I mean.  *hmmm?*

singlyme
Power User

Back to top Go down

Post by miecies Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 am

singlyme wrote:The only way I could see Jack shooting Em is if she'd killed baby Carl.  No way.  No how.  It won't be Jack.

That "sorry" didn't sound too deeply heart-felt.  Just a "collateral damage" sorry.  If you know what I mean.  *hmmm?*
With the spoiler of Ashley not being killed off (grateful for that, enough w/the killing) and the promo showing a picture of she and Emily in a fire w/Ashley's face red-sharpied, I'm going w/Ashley's surprise return to deal w/Ms. Thorne after finding out her duplicity.

singlyme wrote:
re:Jack  I can NOT picture him shooting Em. What I also can't picture is the threat he'll deliver. For what purpose? To what end? I mean - why??? I'm sure the writers have a reason for this, but it doesn't sit well with my brain. A time limit to unleash all the mayhem you can? Just doesn't make good sense.
From EVC's interview it appears she tells him why she's targeted the Graysosn with such conviction that he realizes she's a loony tunes and there's no stopping her from continuing. But being the salt of the earth person he is, inspite of the huge deception that's been heaped on him by this girl, he wants to limit any further collateral damage. The ultimatum could include stipulations to contain the mayhem. I don't know. Confused Sounds like a setup for diaster if you ask me. This girl is meticulous, thorough and patience above all else. I don't know how she would work being put under the gun (no pun intended).

miecies

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueMoon Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, . . . OK . . . So, I'm reaching here . . . If Ashley is around, it could be her . . . However, I thought she'd be gone sooner than that since we won't actually get to view this entire scene until the winter finale. 

I'd also go with Daniel, Victoria, or Patrick.  What about Kenny?  Emily did fight with his brother.  He might want some revenge for that.
BlueMoon
BlueMoon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top